Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean, i don't wanna ruin the anticipation of babs' christmas reshashes, but i predict that december will consist of;
- the hot cock stand - along with an explanation that "cock" refers to hot chocolate/cocktails/diet coke - which will comprise of marshmallows, candy-canes, chocolates, paper straws, that body positive "calories don't count at christmas" sign, fake plastic cream toppers, an array of sprinkles, multiple plastic tat ornaments and a tub of options hot chocolate on the side, because she's one classy lady. she'll also ask all the babettes to tag her in any photos of the hot chocolate stands SHE inspired them to put together.
- a photo of the kids posing with mugs of hot chocolate, will i assume babs will down the moment the photo is taken, as we all know the kids only like hot milk.
- babs showing off the conway collection of advent calendars - one for erin, one for ethan, six for babs #gifted
- a reel featuring babs writing song lyrics on her chin and concealed double chin in red felt tip, and revealing the remaining lyrics timed with a song as she scrunches her neck.
- babs complaining about the green candles in her wankee advent calendar.
- babs lying on the kitchen floor covered in a huge array of christmas snacks, supposedly as a "treat" for steve, yet entirely missing the point that she's super-privileged flaunting her christmas food when so many families are struggling. 😔
- a mention of steve being king of the roasts while he poses awkwardly in his inflatable crown - probs part of an ad for aunt Bessie's roasties. 🤷🏻‍♂️
- the yearly reminder that babs doesn't like gravy, and anyone who does is a MONSTER.
- nonsensical christmas polls that she'll fail to share the answers to - mariah carey vs mince pies? gary barlow vs tinsel? elf vs sprouts?
- a daily update of her steve's elf-on-the-shelf "creativity" for the toddlers - until she gets bored of it after day three.
- the random middle-of-the-night "tit, i forget to move the ruddy elf!" gurning selfie.
- steve's tradition of filling erin's bedroom with balloons while she sleeps - a father/daughter birthday tradition - plus a photo of the room with the eights of while erin pretends to sleep. followed by a response to" ALL"the messages she supposedly received clarifying that her kids sleep through anything.
- a post about babs getting "creative" and using her cricut to label christmas presents.
- a rehashed wedding anniversary post, featuring the photo of her dancing with gormless steve, while his face says "what the hell have i just done...?!"
- babs sharing her top tip that the best hot chocolate is made b adding a dash of milk to your options hot chocolate powder - and a generous splash of baileys, despite the fact its mid-afternoon.
- babs posing aggressively clutching whatever festive bottles of baileys she's managed to get her trotters on this year.
- endless photos of margot wearing various christmas jumpers, an elf outfit, a santa hat etc etc.
- babs covered in chocolate after refusing to share a selection box, accompanied by a poll clarifying that one entire selection box definitely counts as "a portion".
- babs posing with her birthday cake and candles at 4am in the morning, because content comes first. 👌🏻
- an "old school" birthday present haul on YouTube.
- a family photo in which the conways are wearing matching pyjamas, in which babs is coincidentally concealing her gunt, because the true-to-size size 18 pyjamas are too small.
- babs showing off her latest christmas bedding that will remain on the bed for the entire month of december.
- babs promising to show a christmas mug a day, yet only managing to stick it out for three days - probs one rae dun, one emma bridgewater and the obligatory disney festive mug.
the obligatory "look at the gift bag of tat i burden the kids' teachers with each year" vlog, accompanied by a post of the kids writing christmas cards to their classmates, and babs letting everyone know that always adds a candy-cane or a chocolate coin to every envelope.
- a photo of babs clutching her gnome collection, and repeating the story of why she calls them g-nomies.

sorry to have ruined the magic of christmas for you cowbags! i'm sure i've missed stuff though, so there's still festive treats in store! 🤣
Ah the magic of a Deja Vu Babsmas, living her best life on repeat, thank you for predicting December’s offerings. I’ll look forward to the Babbath for respite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also have a December birthday. Right after Christmas! And IT IS tit!!!!!!!!!!
I have one exactly 2 weeks after Christmas. I hate it. In fact as a child I asked my mum if I could have a party for my half birthday instead. I think I had been to a few summer birthdays where you could be outside and liked them!

Reactions: 11
What the actual fuckity duck is that cheesecake post and picture about…..on a plus that’s my waistline saved cos I’ll never be able to eat cheesecake again cos I’ll think of her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys it doesn't make my bits smell honestly.
It's bad enough that she posts this stuff online, but as her kids get older maybe she could at least contain the semi nude selfies to her bedroom with the door closed so that her kids don't have to witness it live

• Sick
Reactions: 11
i mean, i don't wanna ruin the anticipation of babs' christmas reshashes, but i predict that december will consist of;
- the hot cock stand - along with an explanation that "cock" refers to hot chocolate/cocktails/diet coke - which will comprise of marshmallows, candy-canes, chocolates, paper straws, that body positive "calories don't count at christmas" sign, fake plastic cream toppers, an array of sprinkles, multiple plastic tat ornaments and a tub of options hot chocolate on the side, because she's one classy lady. she'll also ask all the babettes to tag her in any photos of the hot chocolate stands SHE inspired them to put together.
- a photo of the kids posing with mugs of hot chocolate, will i assume babs will down the moment the photo is taken, as we all know the kids only like hot milk.
- babs showing off the conway collection of advent calendars - one for erin, one for ethan, six for babs #gifted
- a reel featuring babs writing song lyrics on her chin and concealed double chin in red felt tip, and revealing the remaining lyrics timed with a song as she scrunches her neck.
- babs lying on the kitchen floor covered in a huge array of christmas snacks, supposedly as a "treat" for steve, yet entirely missing the point that she's super-privileged flaunting her christmas food when so many families are struggling. 😔
- a mention of steve being king of the roasts while he poses awkwardly in his inflatable crown - probs part of an ad for aunt Bessie's roasties. 🤷🏻‍♂️
- the yearly reminder that babs doesn't like gravy, and anyone who does is a MONSTER.
- nonsensical christmas polls that she'll fail to share the answers to - mariah carey vs mince pies? gary barlow vs tinsel? elf vs sprouts?
- a daily update of her steve's elf-on-the-shelf "creativity" for the toddlers - until she gets bored of it after day three.
- the random middle-of-the-night "tit, i forget to move the ruddy elf!" gurning selfie.
- steve's tradition of filling erin's bedroom with balloons while she sleeps - a father/daughter birthday tradition - plus a photo of the room with the eights of while erin pretends to sleep. followed by a response to" ALL"the messages she supposedly received clarifying that her kids sleep through anything.
- a post about babs getting "creative" and using her cricut to label christmas presents.
- a rehashed wedding anniversary post, featuring the photo of her dancing with gormless steve, while his face says "what the hell have i just done...?!"
- babs sharing her top tip that the best hot chocolate is made b adding a dash of milk to your options hot chocolate powder - and a generous splash of baileys, despite the fact its mid-afternoon.
- babs posing aggressively clutching whatever festive bottles of baileys she's managed to get her trotters on this year.
- endless photos of margot wearing various christmas jumpers, an elf outfit, a santa hat etc etc.
- babs covered in chocolate after refusing to share a selection box, accompanied by a poll clarifying that one entire selection box definitely counts as "a portion".
- babs posing with her birthday cake and candles at 4am in the morning, because content comes first. 👌🏻
- a family photo in which the conways are wearing matching pyjamas, in which babs is coincidentally concealing her gunt, because the true-to-size size 18 pyjamas are too small.
- babs showing off her latest christmas bedding that will remain on the bed for the entire month of december.
- babs promising to show a christmas mug a day, yet only managing to stick it out for three days - probs one rae dun, one emma bridgewater and the obligatory disney festive mug.
the obligatory "look at the gift bag of tat i burden the kids' teachers with each year" vlog, accompanied by a post of the kids writing christmas cards to their classmates, and babs letting everyone know that always adds a candy-cane or a chocolate coin to every envelope.
- a photo of babs clutching her gnome collection, and repeating the story of why she calls them g-nomies.

sorry to have ruined the magic of christmas for you cowbags! i'm sure i've missed stuff though, so there's still festive treats in store! 🤣
Can anyone put these in a bingo square

I have one exactly 2 weeks after Christmas. I hate it. In fact as a child I asked my mum if I could have a party for my half birthday instead. I think I had been to a few summer birthdays where you could be outside and liked them!
We have a lot of December, January and February birthdays in our family (December is baaaad- 20th, 25th ×2, 26th!! I mean, c'mon...). Although everyone gets an actual birthday gift, most of them wait until later in the year to celebrate fully. Thus works well in our family where we don't have a single birthday between March and September!

This did not need to happen,it definitely did not need to be seen.

Also- much as I'm sure she wishes she'd come up with "Babettes" before we did, how much do you reckon Babs is/will be fuming she didn't think of CBBSte?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They had better not send her a pair I love my snag tights don't want to add them to the boycott list
I’m fucked if they gift her a pair or do a collab because I won’t buy another pair. The reposting of her photo was bad enough. Being both tall and chunky snag are the only tights that fit me!

That’s just her natural aroma then 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9

I feel you've done us a favour as we now don't need to watch her throughout Decemner cos you've covered every day and some 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t feel very ‘twinkly’ either Babs I’m on my fourth long day in a row of an extremely busy understaffed stressed out workplace. Mom guilt, wife guilt, daughter guilt, colleague guilt, all the usual burdens normal people have cos you spread yourself so thinly it’s very easy to lose sight of my own needs (what are they? I don’t even know anymore) so yes Babs yew do yew hun and be the best narcissist you can be and fill your empty hours buying tat and filming your massive overinflated ego, I mean head, on the inter webs and call it hard werk! Complain how much your life is such a struggle with your bottomless purse, full belly and overpriced house. Ponder how exhausted you are as you lie in your bed whilst your husband sorts out the kids whilst you yawn into your unwashed pyjamas. Put all your happiness eggs into an unnecessary Disney shaped basket and try to deflect all sympathy and attention from your children and poorly father and whine to the babettes about your struggle.

sorry guys I can’t hack her crap today
Ooooo BURN! But mainly 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s two things i’m going to in December that Babs will be at. 😩. It’d be just my luck to be sat next to her ☹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Get better soon xx

And we could call him CBBSte
Babs should be just CBBC - Can't Be Bothered Conway.

Same. It's absolutely tit. It's cold and everybody is skint 😂. Though saying that, January sales! 😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.