Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So fugly has announced it’s the last day of November today and their family can look forward to ‘fun’ as from tomorrow

this was said in the most aggressive way possible

Let’s all raise a glass to not living in that fun filled hell hole
Fun tomorrow and not a second sooner!!! I’d hate to live in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way she has worded that tights and pants post sounds like she has been wearing her pants and tights and pants for three days without changing them? Also Babs I did this as a child and it was a bugger to take it all down when I needed a wee. I couldn't do this now with my shocking pelvic floor 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She shouldn't have been celebrating Christmas for two months already then maybe she wouldn't feel lacking in twinkle feelings. She also shouldn't rely on DLP making her life worth living, spend time with your kids Babs, live in the moment, and not just for ADs

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she take that awful tight monstrosity off in 3 days or wear it for 3 days solidly? Why does she always have to refer back to her ‘bits’ grow up you’re not 4.

• Haha
Did she take that awful tight monstrosity off in 3 days or wear it for 3 days solidly? Why does she always have to refer back to her ‘bits’ grow up you’re not 4.
It reads like she wore them for three days without taking them off and as it's Babs that wouldn't surprise me🤣 and no one needs or wants to know it didn't make her bits sweaty

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It reads like she wore them for three days without taking them off and as it's Babs that wouldn't surprise me🤣 and no one needs or wants to know it didn't make her bits sweaty
Thomas Land for toddler content, sweaty bits for perimenopausal content.

• Haha
  • Sick
She literally has no idea the lives some people have - actual mental health issues, physical health issues, financial issues/debt, abuse, employment/unemployment, sick children, caring for relatives, bereavement/loss, housing concerns, fertility issues, disabilities, I know plenty of people experiencing these things including myself and they don’t complain as much as the Conways!!!!!!!!
Look we are all wondering why she has no insight

🤷‍♀️ Let’s pause for a minute and digest the fact that she’s made an actual post on her threads about putting your knickers on then tights then another pair of knickers and now her ‘ tummy’ 🙄🙄 is warm and her tights gusset stays in place

the woman is a self absorbed fuckwit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

🤷‍♀️ Let’s pause for a minute and digest the fact that she’s made an actual post on her threads about putting your knickers on then tights then another pair of knickers and now her ‘ tummy’ 🙄🙄 is warm and her tights gusset stays in place

Is this a response to her knickers cutting into her gunt comments in her jumpsuit yesterday. Two pairs of knickers is the reason, we were being unreasonable

• Haha
Reactions: 17

My Mum told me and my sister this when we were about 6 or 7! It’s not new information. Why the hell would she put those pictures on her grid! 😳🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Emma absolutely hated home schooling during lockdown, so isn't she aware that she may have to permanently homeschool her daughter, when she has to leave school due to bullying. All due to the information Bab puts out there.

Posting pictures of yourself and referring to your gusset is so crass. She is an absolute moron

Im sure she has said she buys snag tights in the past, there would be absolutely no need to do this if she does as they actually make tights that fit ( as long as you buy the right size lol )

The fun starts tomorrow? Is she actually for real, she’s seen Santa 3x already in November what fresh hell has she planned for December? Good god she’s insufferable, yet I can’t stop watching the cat crash CONway lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fun starts tomorrow? Is she actually for real, she’s seen Santa 3x already in November what fresh hell has she planned for December? Good god she’s insufferable, yet I can’t stop watching the cat crash CONway lifestyle.
Haha FRESH HELL 😂😂😂😂 ⚰ ⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
I'm in bed with a rotten cold....yes I do feel a bit poorly and wobbly- bleeping hate those words- so I've had time to ponder the Conway situation ( I'm bored, can you tell?).
Anyhow, assuming the Conartists go to DLP the minute the kids finish school,- say 18th December, that suggests they'll be home by Xmas Eve and will proceed to the Wets for Christmas shenanigans. Surely the sensible thing,( I know this is Bab and she's thick as a brick) to protect them would be to stay away from them for a week or so? Rog is going to be very vulnerable- I should know I'm immunosuppressed and caught my cold from my bestie- witch- she hardly had a symptom and now I'm struck down. It's not like Bab will help out at all and surely CBBC Ste could knock up a beige dinner with the help from Aunt Bessie ( no cycling near s canal for Smash tho 🤭🤭).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm in bed with a rotten cold....yes I do feel a bit poorly and wobbly- bleeping hate those words- so I've had time to ponder the Conway situation ( I'm bored, can you tell?).
Anyhow, assuming the Conartists go to DLP the minute the kids finish school,- say 18th December, that suggests they'll be home by Xmas Eve and will proceed to the Wets for Christmas shenanigans. Surely the sensible thing,( I know this is Bab and she's thick as a brick) to protect them would be to stay away from them for a week or so? Rog is going to be very vulnerable- I should know I'm immunosuppressed and caught my cold from my bestie- witch- she hardly had a symptom and now I'm struck down. It's not like Bab will help out at all and surely CBBC Ste could knock up a beige dinner with the help from Aunt Bessie ( no cycling near s canal for Smash tho 🤭🤭).
If they come back Christmas Eve they won’t be able to go to the Wets as you have to take a PCR two days after you return and have to self isolate until you get results (I think?) so they’ll have to isolate from the 24th until 27/28. someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 19
If they come back Christmas Eve they won’t be able to go to the Wets as you have to take a PCR two days after you return and have to self isolate until you get results (I think?) so they’ll have to isolate from the 24th until 27/28. someone correct me if I’m wrong.
Another announcement due from Boris et al this afternoon, Babs will be feeling wobbly again DLP is in jeopardy does he not realise she deserves her content break?

• Haha
Technically you can have the test the second you step onto UK soil - some people are doing them at the airport! If the results are express and back 24 hours later then you’re good to go. So in theory she could come home the 23rd, have the test, get the results the 24th and off she pops for Christmas at the Wets! It’s stupid as obviously you could be incubating it and get ill on the 28th, by then you’ve seen everyone and spread it! But that’s the (ridiculous) rule 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
CBBC Ste! 😂😂😂 love it! Hope you’re feeling better soon & if you feel a bit tired, watch one of babs YouTube vids, you’ll be out like a light in seconds! 😂💜

Technically you can have the test the second you step onto UK soil - some people are doing them at the airport! If the results are express and back 24 hours later then you’re good to go. So in theory she could come home the 23rd, have the test, get the results the 24th and off she pops for Christmas at the Wets! It’s stupid as obviously you could be incubating it and get ill on the 28th, by then you’ve seen everyone and spread it! But that’s the (ridiculous) rule 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah ok. I wasn’t sure if I was right. Im not going abroad so I don’t need to check the rules 😢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.