Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I know strictly is never going to happen but I would love to see her on it just to see how she would cope with doing a proper days work.
I would also love how annoyed Louise Pentland would be. Louise has been saying she wants to go on strictly for years!

Reactions: 10
What the actual fuckity fuck is that cheesecake post and picture about…..on a plus that’s my waistline saved cos I’ll never be able to eat cheesecake again cos I’ll think of her

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
i know her eyebrows are mentioned on a pretty regular basis, but what the actual fuck is happening here?! why are here eyebrows literally running diagonally down her face, all the way down to the corners of her eyes?! does she just grab a crayon and draw a line?! i cannot even fathom how she looks in the mirror and thinks her eyebrows look okay. they give me the ick. 🤢🤢

View attachment 889064View attachment 889065
Oh wow that's gravity.

It's funny how tattle is still suggesting to add a tldr because the new thread started so recently, yet been there done it, thread is rolling

Rainbow_rhythms

I watched a couple of minutes of her vlog & thought exactly the same as all of you - if you just listened to it & didn’t see how old the kids were, you would TOTALLY think she was talking to 2-4 year olds (at the most)
WHY is she talking in a baby sing-song voice and making an (almost) 11 year old sit with fucking Santa?!!! When my daughter was 11 we took her to Amsterdam for the weekend (not to take drugs or go to the red light district, obvs 🤣) - but to go to see Anne Frank’s house & go on a barge & do stuff like that. NOT seeing a toddler film & Santa 😩 Poor Erin.
That's such a great trip to take your daughter on. Think of all the wonderful places that Babs could take the kids - and yet she goes on numerous Disney holidays every.single.year.

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
2 years ago she got too drunk infront of a group of youtubers including LP and said terrible, rude, embarrassing things. So LP ditched her and Babs got counselling for the first time to show all those she'd embarrassed herself infront of that actually she's struggling with her MH to hide the fact that in reality she's just a bitch
Oooh is there photographic/vlog evidence of this? I would love to see it, I have a quiet weekend and plenty of time 🤣🤣

Sorry, no I won’t watch it! It just came up on YouTube as a suggestion 🤬 Who, in 2021 makes a 17 minute video of what they got for their birthday? What a narcissistic bitch! I thought people had realised how distasteful these type of videos are and had stopped doing them. Babs is desperately trying to cling on to her YouTube heyday by churning out the same old crap she’s been doing for years.
A child might make one but not a 44year old woman ☹

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Her birthday vlog and posts, wow. Wasn't TT 40 this year? I'm sure she didn't make such a song and dance about it all and just posted a few posts with friends (not with Babs btw🤣)

Misssj80

VIP Member
Baba the Hut is back in the top top!
ffs it gets worse and demanding Ethan tell her fwends that she hadn’t opened the advent calendar before telling everyone she thought they were dumbo socks like it matters what saddos on the net think - utter bitch.

so where’s the wankee calendar? Has she not been good enough for it this year or will cbbste present it to her this evening (after she’s gone and bought it today because we mentioned it) 🙄

I’ve seen lots of people Chucky on a Chair set up but where’s babs? Again she probably forgot and cbbste had to set it up whilst she’s still in her pit of filth and desperation just another thing for him to do along with breakfast, ironing uniforms, sorting lunches.

she is an utter pig
"Chucky on a chair" love it ❤ totally stealing that saying 🤣😘

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Technically you can have the test the second you step onto UK soil - some people are doing them at the airport! If the results are express and back 24 hours later then you’re good to go. So in theory she could come home the 23rd, have the test, get the results the 24th and off she pops for Christmas at the Wets! It’s stupid as obviously you could be incubating it and get ill on the 28th, by then you’ve seen everyone and spread it! But that’s the (ridiculous) rule 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah ok. I wasn’t sure if I was right. Im not going abroad so I don’t need to check the rules 😢

Reactions: 9

Memmy

VIP Member
How awful that your first photo as a family of five is for an advert

And only Steve acting normal 🙄
Gutted she didn't use one of our tattle creations to out on her jumper.

I was wondering about Babs having not said anything about the tragedy. As well as being hearless and incapable of empathy, has her ego been hurt because the murderous monster shares the same name as Emma?

• Wow

Jade33

VIP Member
Omg just had a look at LP’s post about Warwick Castle and whatever you opinion of LP she has done a great job
Blabs you should be bloody ashamed of your pathetic coverage 🤨
Just spotted that, can't help but wonder if its a dig on babs that Darcey was in the pic with santa because she wanted to stand with her toddler sister, that she's "in on the magic" 😉 after it was mentioned here how bullied big E might be if her peers spot their pic with santa

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
Whay grown adult goes on about theory own birthday so much? And about their exes and all the other crap she bleats about.

Take up as much room as you need in the world?!?! Yeah Babs your overbearing and stamp down on the rest of your family.
If she doesn't go on about it how will the brands know to gift her shite ?

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
They had better not send her a pair I love my snag tights don't want to add them to the boycott list
I’m fucked if they gift her a pair or do a collab because I won’t buy another pair. The reposting of her photo was bad enough. Being both tall and chunky snag are the only tights that fit me!

You guys it doesn't make my bits smell honestly.
That’s just her natural aroma then 🤢🤢

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
My daughter is 9 even she doesn’t want to go and see Father Christmas this year let alone let me take her and post it on social media.