Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
I think Rog must have had a huge lifestyle change for whatever reason. Food and alcohol. I wish Babs would take a look at her own lifestyle and make positive changes for the sake of her kids

Reactions: 11

SingSong

VIP Member
Why does she document every single boring event of her day, surely the babettes aren't interested in it. She could make it more informative by stating what she is having done at the dentist, the treatments involved etc. Instead is a running commentary of verbal diahorrhea, that's of no use to anyone

Reactions: 10

Memmy

VIP Member
I don't think Babs is very happy with her current size. Its clear she's not the same as she was two years ago so was that what she meant by not feeling twinkly

Lakajo

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she invest in a good pair of spanx ffs

And Babs, you don’t drink wine and you have no friends. Stop lying 🤥

Jellybean79

VIP Member
That’s two things i’m going to in December that Babs will be at. 😩. It’d be just my luck to be sat next to her ☹

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
This review of the play 😂😂 is hilariously apt for her whole life….It's a gushingly naïve, awkwardly-directed mess, working desperately to lure movie audiences expecting big entertainment or even a small tearjerker — but instead it is one of the year's saddest disappointments.27 Sept 2021
Literally laughing so hard 😂
That's the review of the film. Which the film critics always do, they slate any mainstream musical theatre!
But the stage production is wonderful and one of the best things I've ever seen!!!!

Prefer she went on I'm a celeb so we could vote for her to do every trial. That would be hilarious
That would be hilarious for Babs‘ beige feast alone 😂
I bet she thinks it’s all for show and there’s really cinnamon buns (cut thick, with extra drizzle) for breakfast every day 🤣

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
I saw her posts about the skirt and knew it had been mentioned on here.
Interesting her "friend" Rosie has made it to Graham.norton