Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
If it's true that she stepped in dog poo then it's karma, if it's not true then she's really weird and sad

Do you think Babs plays Tattle Bingo with herself? Tattle comments she predicts we say

• Haha
Reactions: 14

kizzy

VIP Member
Watched the vlog ( on double speed obvs )

so weird that she gives a run down of the prices of all these gifts, who does that?!
Probably because she bought them all for herself, who gives a gift and says this was xxx pounds and I got it from xxx.

Reactions: 14

Loopybird69

VIP Member
My children's birthdays are in the same week...never have they shared a party. They are individuals with their own interests. I even change the banners/balloons etc to new ones for the second birthday as its not their fault their birthdays are close.

I wouldn't dream of expecting them to share it, especially with an adult

She is such a shit mum
Same, my 3 boys are within 2 days (not planned both were prem births lol) of each other. Only time they shared a birthday party was in primary school when all 3 wanteda laser tag party and it saved going on both the Saturday AND the Sunday. They all had their own friends and areas for food and their own sodding cakes. I mean my twins have never shared a birthday cake

ffs her parents, I’m guessing mother mainly has a lot to answer for! Their whole family dynamic reminds me of my ex in-laws toxic as hell with babs (my ex husband in my case) never being at fault and being waited on hand and foot

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Allthecakes

VIP Member
View attachment 910328But she didn’t mind jeopardising his health by going on said holiday and mingling with thousands of people. Selfish bitch.
I think she thinks she is invincible where covid is concerned, out herr there and everywhere since early 2020 and seeing her dad. Hope they do regular LFTs but doubtful.

Hope she logs off fully from 18th to 4th now there is nothing to vlog about

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
'Are we ready for Santa Claus to bring you lots of presents?'

I thought he was FATHER CHRISTMAS Babs? Or is that unless you're getting paid to flog shitty overpriced jumpers that'll be worn once? Fraud.
Ah yes I noticed that too!!! She makes a point of NEVEE saying Santa Claus. Yet here she is!!!!

Ah yes I noticed that too!!! She makes a point of NEVEE saying Santa Claus. Yet here she is!!!!
*NEVER

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
My god. Lounging in her pit while her son watches her open her advent calendar, all whilst filming herself. Also, why is she showing her kids’ gifts? It would be horrible for them if a school friend saw and spoiled all the surprises, but the ‘Gram comes first I suppose.

(Sorry: I’m not feeling Christmas cheer with my youngest getting a positive PCR result first thing and my 10 year old off school with some other evil virus 🦠so they’re going to miss out on lots of Christmas treats and trips 😭)

• Sad

Misssj80

VIP Member
Babs will be busy taking more snow photos whilst she is on her day off🤣(don't think she has actually grasped the concept of a day off) and we will get the pleasure of viewing them all tomorrow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
so apparently this was babs' reaction to cbb-ste and his crazy antics! obvs, they SCREAMED! and it was totally just a coincidence that they were watching cbbc while the picture was shown, otherwise they would have had no idea about steve's hilarious mistake. what a story! anyway cowabgs, feast your eyes on this treat....! 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20211130_145418.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha