Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How close is he sitting to the TV? Can’t be healthy, or comfortable surely? Great parenting skills, but of course it was free so it’s ok
0F9EA1EB-2BA3-4CE2-A32F-AB627A9D4FEA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Omg Bab tell us you don't read tattle when you do read Tattle....TINGO 🎉🎊🤸
to the Tattler who posted this on the last page. Bab so blatantly reads here. Bab getting ideas from tattle since the great fire of London !!!View attachment 827969
My first Tingo! 🎉 I’m having a cock in a can to celebrate (actually on a beach in real life…..ha ha sorry, not sorry babs!) 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
time is her love language?! the only thing she dedicates any real time to is gurning in front of the camera and netflix! 🤣
True story...scrolled through old tattle threads to find the screenshot (Sept 1st)
Screenshot_20211025-213033_Samsung Internet.jpg

Stuck in my head because time is the thing she doesn't give her family so it was a ridiculous statement

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Annoying things Babs does -
Flicks her hair like a middle aged beauty queen
Makes disgusting sucking sounds when she speaks
Whispers to the camera so family members can't hear her
Goes into great detail about the most mundane tit (chalk paint anyone?)
Wears her eyeshadow half way down the side of her face
Thinks she looks fabulous wearing a belt under her boobs
Mentions her bra hanging on the back of the door all the f@cking time
Has taken a home, that was once lived in by an apparent adult, and turned it into a tacky homage to Walt Disney World
Treats her husband as a mindless hired hand ( ... she may have a point there)
Puts out two videos a week and calls YT a "job".
Constantly used to make a big deal out of Lucy grooming herself like a dimwitted Muppet.
Spends the majority of her time in Erin's bedroom going through her stuff and videotaping it
Started her channel and blog because she was "lonely" after having a toddler and a newborn-
in other words, she was looking for a distraction from her responsibilities as a mother and partner (something she still does today)
Makes her family sleep at her parents house for Christmas and Boxing Day because she has not grown and developed into a fully formed human being. Last time I checked they lived in the same city?

'

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate it when I'm quickly flicking through stories and I accidentally vote in some poll and give an influencer my free engagement *shakes fist and gurns*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Annoying things Babs does -
Flicks her hair like a middle aged beauty queen
Makes disgusting sucking sounds when she speaks
Whispers to the camera so family members can't hear her
Goes into great detail about the most mundane tit (chalk paint anyone?)
Wears her eyeshadow half way down the side of her face
Thinks she looks fabulous wearing a belt under her boobs
Mentions her bra hanging on the back of the door all the f@cking time
Has taken a home, that was once lived in by an apparent adult, and turned it into a tacky homage to Walt Disney World
Treats her husband as a mindless hired hand ( ... she may have a point there)
Puts out two videos a week and calls YT a "job".
Constantly used to make a big deal out of Lucy grooming herself like a dimwitted Muppet.
Spends the majority of her time in Erin's bedroom going through her stuff and videotaping it
Started her channel and blog because she was "lonely" after having a toddler and a newborn-
in other words, she was looking for a distraction from her responsibilities as a mother and partner (something she still does today)
Makes her family sleep at her parents house for Christmas and Boxing Day because she has not grown and developed into a fully formed human being. Last time I checked they lived in the same city?

'
Not to defend her but it is really lonely when you have a newborn. A lot of people are interested in the baby and then tend to drop you when the initial excitement wears off for them.
However, she started the blogs and vlogs for this reason and her children are now 9 and 11 so technically, there is no reason to carry on with this anymore.

Reactions: 6
I hate it when I'm quickly flicking through stories and I accidentally vote in some poll and give an influencer my free engagement *shakes fist and gurns*
I hate it when I'm flicking through stories and it goes on to anyone I'm currently trying to Ghost 🤣🤣🤣 damn those accidental views 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate it when I'm flicking through stories and it goes on to anyone I'm currently trying to Ghost 🤣🤣🤣 damn those accidental views 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣
Click the three dots at the top and then you see an option to mute them. Still follow them but their stories won’t appear in your feed. You don’t give them the views unless you look for their profile

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So today is the day I need to be anywhere other than Warwick. Enjoy the castle Babs, I'm not petty enough to book a ticket for today just to see you in the wild and check out how the #size18 is really going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
True story...scrolled through old tattle threads to find the screenshot (Sept 1st)
View attachment 828592
Stuck in my head because time is the thing she doesn't give her family so it was a ridiculous statement
Haha I always took it to mean her family show her how much they love her by giving her time alone, as thats what she actually wants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This! ☝
Same on Facebook 😂

So today is the day I need to be anywhere other than Warwick. Enjoy the castle Babs, I'm not petty enough to book a ticket for today just to see you in the wild and check out how the #size18 is really going 🤣
I adore Warwick Castle, one of my favourite places on Earth since childhood. We got married in Warwick (not the Castle 😊).
When she goes, apart from her, I will actually enjoy Babs' stories that day 😂

Reactions: 7
It really pisses me off Emma got a gifted cricut but more than that it pisses me off she could use it for amazing content and she just doesn’t.

Reactions: 17
I watched the vlog. Husband said "oh my God, why are watching this s#*t?, she talks for the sake of talking. Loves the sound of her own voice, that one. Has she been crying? Looks like she's been crying. Probably because she found out her Husband is having an affair because she's boring as f#*k!" 😂
I pleaded with him to watch with me, because Tattler's had spoken of the gem statement which I knew was coming. I wish you all could have seen his expression when she declared "one thing you might not know about me, is that I like even numbers - so I bought five, but I might need seven" 😂😂😂😂😂
He said "and she used to be a teacher?!! Mind you, the only people who think R.E. is important are R.E. teachers" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
there got to be a sports add coming soon surely there is no way she is pushing this running nonsense for no reason. Her saying it helps anxiety she never once said that before.
We went to Warwick the week the halloween stuff is fab I really hope she hasn't been gifted tickets as that will piss me off considering she's meant to be on holiday abroad !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.