Brummy Mummy #87 Another kingsmill ad for the queen of Carbs, our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean, it's almost like covid still exists! babs will be FUMING! don't tempt her with the bikinis though - she'll be out in the back garden posing purely out of spite!
With the way things are going it’s highly likely her DLP trip will be postponed again too (what a shame 😂)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They aren’t going because poor old Rog isn’t well. I don’t think she needs to apologise for not talking about it on Instagram. It’s ok to have boundaries. She should just say that there is family stuff going on and stay off the gram for a bit. Other instagrammers claim that they only show a small percentage of their daily lives, but no, our Babs is addicted to it.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
They aren’t going because poor old Rog isn’t well. I don’t think she needs to apologise for not talking about it on Instagram. It’s ok to have boundaries. She should just say that there is family stuff going on and stay off the gram for a bit. Other instagrammers claim that they only show a small percentage of their daily lives, but no, our Babs is addicted to it.
Nanny San was in Spain with her mate last week.... He must have gone down hill past poor Rog... I like him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wet san has just come back from a week in Spain so I’m calling billy bull tit on her dad being the reason they aren’t going. Maybe she had a positive pcr 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nanny San was in Spain with her mate last week.... He must have gone down hill past poor Rog... I like him
I hope it’s just her being a melodramatic twit and as she’s ever the narcissist and martyr it’s a blatant lie. Apart from enabling this miss piggyesque goon he seems the most normal in the family

Reactions: 11
Wet san has just come back from a week in Spain so I’m calling billy bull tit on her dad being the reason they aren’t going. Maybe she had a positive pcr 🤷🏼‍♀️

I hope it’s just her being a melodramatic twit and as she’s ever the narcissist and martyr it’s a blatant lie. Apart from enabling this miss piggyesque goon he seems the most normal in the family
If wet San goes on holiday leaving her sick husband at home then I think Babs would go on holiday leaving her sick Dad at home. Sounds weird to me

Sounds to me that she's gone into detail about how easy it was to swap dates because she will use the opposite reason for why they do end up going to DLP despite the "poorly Rog"

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why is she dusting in the evening in her pjs, when she's had the whole day to do chores. Anything to get away from having to be with her kids in the evening, eh Babs!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why is she dusting in the evening in her pjs, when she's had the world day to do chores. Anything to get away from having to be with her kids in the evening, eh Babs!?
She is disgusting. Cleaning in her pyjamas then going to bed in them! I honestly don't think I have known anyone as gross as her! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.