Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
When we say "Our Babs" like the thread title, is that a cowbags version of "Amen"
Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Give us today our daily pit stories.
Block all those trolls
as you block those who sin against you.
Lead us not into a supermarket
but deliver us AmaZon.
For the Babdom, the hobbit house and the green hair are yours
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

JBTat

Hi Cowbags, catching up after being super busy. I saw PUS in his natural environment on Friday, he was in another town close to Birmingham, I assume working given where he was. What struck me is that this guy I drove by who I'd never seen before in the flesh was just at work. Yet I know what city he lives in and roughly what area, what his supposed bedroom looks like, I've seen where he chills in the evening and know where he keeps his bike. I know both his kids faces and I know their names, what their bedrooms are like and what they'll wear on holiday. I've seen his wife in her underwear, and freshly woken up, I've seen her running and I've seen her crying in a bathroom. But we've never ever met, and he was just a random dude working in a regular, not exciting job, on a project in a city close to this who isn't even on social media. It's just madness to me that for whatever money, you'd sell your entire life like that, what people who underhand intentions also know this stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I know this is a trivial thing but it REALLY pisses me off when she slags off her bedroom carpet. She acts like it's from the 1960's but actually, I bought that very carpet for my bedroom in my old flat less than 10 years ago. I think Carpet Right may actually still sell it.
She wants to think herself lucky she lives in an already carpeted, warm, safe house. There are hundreds of people in social housing who move into completely blank canvases and don't have the money to carpet them. There are also homeless people who literally live in their sleeping bags.
Like I said, I know it's trivial but she comes across as such a spoilt, privileged twat sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
She's really out of line with the baby loss awareness post.

You're right Bab those of us who have been through it may be "hurting today" .

But it's not just one day you thick woman, we dont just remember it for one day a year because it's plastered over social media.

It's a constant, ever evolving , consuming bag of guilt , tears and never ending unanswered questions.

Emma you don't have the intelligence or empathy to comment so please shut up and stick to pointless shopping sprees, it's about your level.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've emailed the contact I have at The Hippodrome re the gifting of tickets to already privelidged families, I'll keep you posted cow bags,,,,,,
It's really hit a nerve with me. A couple of Christmas's ago I was working with, and supporting, families who were dealing with sudden loss and terminal illness, as a volunteer resident therapist for a charity,,,,,,, We approached ALL of the 'local' Professional, Repratory and Amateur Theatres who had Panto's in production, asking for tickets for a few families who were spending their last Christmas together. It was like getting blood out of a stone but a "few" of them reluctantly gifted in the end. But they can throw freebies at these vulgar greedy selfish spoilt Insta twats like Emma!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Esmeeee

Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Give us today our daily pit stories.
Block all those trolls
as you block those who sin against you.
Lead us not into a supermarket
but deliver us AmaZon.
For the Babdom, the hobbit house and the green hair are yours
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏
Firstly, as a vicar’s daughter I find this.. hilarious! Secondly, it’s my mum’s funeral tomorrow, I know the Lord’s Prayer is part of the service & this will actually be a great help - thank you 🙏 (Just hope I don’t mix up the words 🥴)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Ok Cowbags, I feel this is well overdue and appropriate..

Babs tribute, in honour of that God awful bath bomb song...

"Beige Slob" - parody of "Sex bomb" 😁

🎵🎶 Eyes open, Babette's will get a fright
In the bed pit stories will give them a sight
Aint gonna shower yet, that ain't right
I've not posted on insta since last night

Now you know the secret booze I use
The cocks in cans to help me snooze, well
So I can't deny or lie
I'm a mess and you know why

(You know what I am)

Beige Slob, beige Slob,
I'm a beige Slob
Won't do couch to 5k cos it will take me too long
Beige Slob, beige slob
Insta beige slob
Your husband's better be turned on

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a bit of a narc
The ads are for the golden girl, leave my son in the dark
I'm on the beg for another pamphlet to write
But Cowbags seem to think my content is shite

May seem a bit much although you know
That autumn means Christmas hauls in Costco
And yes I must react to tattles claims
That I'm self obsessed and hungry for fame

Beige slob, beige slob
I'm a beige slob
Made Ste's birthday about me because I am a knob
Beige slob, beige slob
Kween of beige slobs
And Stephen he don't turn me on

Beige slob, beige slob
Insta beige slob
Gifted tickets for me instead of those who work all day long
Beige slob, beige slob
I'm a beige slob
And this is better than the bath bomb song
And cartoon characters turn me on.. 🎵🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BonBon27

VIP Member
RECAP……Made the Disney blogging event look rubbish, like she does everything. She was clearly hot and uncomfortable in her jacket but had to leave it on to hide herself (so body confident 🙄) and so was shiny and sweaty. Only hung out with people under the same agents and did her usual poses with all the characters, thinking she looks like a fun super fan when in fact she just looks like a twat.
Grid post hello to Tattle telling people it doesn’t matter if the photos aren’t flattering if you’re having the best time. That’s why you pose and filter is it Babs??

Went to a low rate bloggers chat to talk to a few people in a room about her amazing career. LOL. There were some very unflattering Babs in the wild photos.

2 Sundays off. Including World Mental Health Day, so she squeezed in some patronising stories the day before. You know the ones - offending anyone who suffers with mental health issues by using the word “wobbly”, bragging that she can pay for a private counsellor, claiming “therapy” has made her stronger than she was, but really it’s just about getting her ego stroked and justifying her choices to sell her family online at whatever cost.

More boring, mundane, crappy stories than you can even be bothered to count.

Posted about collecting Lucy’s ashes, she really conveniently had a lovely video of footage of golden girl (poor Ethan) and Lucy in the woods on their last walk. So either she knew the dog wasn’t going to last, or she filmed it for an AD and had to repurpose it. No way would she just have had that amount of good video if it was just a normal walk.
Anyway the social media apps went down that evening so no one really saw it, which was very sad for Babs as she got nowhere near as much engagement on it as she needed. Because OBVIOUSLY it was followed the next day by an AD, as her emosh posts always are 🙄 More bread - that Kingsmill contract is a busy one! - and just the golden girl.
The loss of apps was very “scary” for Babs, who has nothing else in her life except Netflix and cock* (*hot chocolate or cocktails, of course 🤣)
She also told us that they’re surprised how much they miss Lucy (because she doesn’t understand human emotions it seems) and that they will have a new pet soon. No shit Sherlock, think how much engagement and content a kitten or puppy will generate! Result!
There was also a goodbye to Lucy on the Babbath with treats left in the woods, hilariously claiming she sent PUS back the next day to check for litter after reading it on here 🤣, and it was of course shared, nothing can be private, so that’s the “end of that season”. She really does NOT have a way with words!

Annual “don’t tell Stephen the heating is on” bullshit.
Annual reference to Black History Month and her life as an RE teacher and how she’s not an expert and how she’s just trying to promote equality with her kids. Except when she blatantly favours one over the other all the time. Didn’t even bother to pretend she was going to share an account a day like she has in the past, even she might be learning she’s crap at seeing things through!

Asking her followers what time her kids should go to bed - Hi Babs 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Maybe Tattle has got through to her, or maybe Erin’s questioned things after her trip with the school, or maybe another mum dropped a bomb on Babs by mentioning their kids go to bed at 8/8:30/9 rather than 6pm 🤷🏼‍♀️ But replies suggested she’s fine as she is (probably because her kids go to sleep at an appropriate time. It’s the locking them away so they can watch grown up telly at 6:30/7 that’s weird to most of us) so consider us told Cow Bags!

Claiming she’s doing Couch25K again but many suspect it was an old photo and it’s all crap for attention and content! Can pretend she’s being healthy while actually sitting on her arse shoving in treats.

PUS cut her hair. FFS woman just go to a hairdresser 🤬 Then we went through the home dye fuss, very defensive she was (“get off my back” tattle) and then again with the centre/side parting chat. Bore off.

Haul from Boots 😡🤮 Haul from Primark 😡🤮

AD for the cheese again, maybe Dairylea asked her to post again because the last one didn’t get much reaction!

Like clockwork an annual post about “I’ve been all the weights and now I’m happy and loved”. Using all past photos of her slimmer 🤣 No one gives a shit Babs, you’re the one who harps on about the past and chats about your size just for praise and adoration.

Trip to the zoo for lovely Ethan to see the tiger he adopted. The post will go down in history as one Babs managed to not make about herself. There were a couple of stories of her massive face making up crap about birds attacking PUS and her having her skirt tucked in her knickers, but still. She tried.

Still a size 18. Still grim and grey. Still has a general smug thing going on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

BonBon27

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

BrummyMummy#88 All out of fresh ideas, Babs will rehash the same crap she’s been using for years!

Good Egg

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion: if there’s something strange gurning on the gram... whoyagunnacall guntbusters!

• Haha
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
I don't get this. Why does she need to get the kids to play with what they want? Don't you just let them get on with playing, let them choose what they want to play with?
Trying too hard again Bab!! 🙄🙄🙄
Why is it a step forward? Having an aisle curated for you is more social constructs, just let people choose based on their interests. There is the aisle with the dolls and the aisle with the trucks just because they're two different types of toys and how would you know where to find anything if there was no logic to the organisation, it is not because they're the girls aisle or boys aisle. Just like in the supermarket the pasta isn't mixed in with the tampons or in the library the kids books aren't mixed in with the adults books. Babs falls for this type of article like she falls for being body confident. Bandwagon jumper, goodness knows how she got a masters, she doesn't seem to have any thoughts of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Well, I'm waiti g on a parcel man so got to kill a few mins.

Nicole Kidman returned to Honk Kong 5 days ago ish to resume a work project. As she'd been in the USA prior she should have quarentined for 21 days. She didn't, it's created a bit of an uproar in HK. So has she run away to London? I doubt it if she returned for filming. So that took me all of 5 mins on Google. Babs, do research before you lie hun 😂🤥

Edit.. Hong Kong... Honk is just a ref to Babs nose 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Has she got free tickets to beauty and the beast?
I sat for 2 hours yesterday in the queue - I was no 2181 when they opened. Finally got in, £90!a tickets- £50!for the cheap seats in the gods, I had forgotten my password so had to reset and it put me back to the start of the queue! I nearly cried. I just gave up. Can’t justify £400 for 4 of us - despite both myself and my husband working good jobs. Makes me so mad those that can afford it most get given it for free!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Just popped on to say I realised today I have a work meeting coming up with a Stephen Conway whose a surveyor from Brum... Hoping its not actually Babs husband cos it would be hella awks trying to keep a straight face knowing what I know about his absolute tampon of a wife... Will keep u cow bags posted xx

Also anyone ever stop and think about her teaching "career"... Dunno how long she lasted but RE is a compulsory subject at most places and most schools only have one or two RE teachers cos its such a shit subject! Therefore even at a small secondary she would of potentially taught thousands of kids within a few years, influencing them with her shit views! Maybe in a decade the area round Brum will have legions of young parents following her "wisdom" !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

BonBon27

VIP Member
I always think that about the kids of influencers/z list celebs like Stacey Solomon. I could literally approach the Conway kids, use their names, chat to them about their rooms, what year they’re in, their holidays, their clothes, their parents, their grandparents. I could tell them I’m a mate of their mum, and they’d have no clue I’m actually just a stranger. It’s completely disgusting and I would struggle to sleep at night if I thought for one second my job could put my kids in danger like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31