Brummy Mummy #87 Another kingsmill ad for the queen of Carbs, our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RECAP……Made the Disney blogging event look rubbish, like she does everything. She was clearly hot and uncomfortable in her jacket but had to leave it on to hide herself (so body confident 🙄) and so was shiny and sweaty. Only hung out with people under the same agents and did her usual poses with all the characters, thinking she looks like a fun super fan when in fact she just looks like a twit.
Grid post hello to Tattle telling people it doesn’t matter if the photos aren’t flattering if you’re having the best time. That’s why you pose and filter is it Babs??

Went to a low rate bloggers chat to talk to a few people in a room about her amazing career. LOL. There were some very unflattering Babs in the wild photos.

2 Sundays off. Including World Mental Health Day, so she squeezed in some patronising stories the day before. You know the ones - offending anyone who suffers with mental health issues by using the word “wobbly”, bragging that she can pay for a private counsellor, claiming “therapy” has made her stronger than she was, but really it’s just about getting her ego stroked and justifying her choices to sell her family online at whatever cost.

More boring, mundane, crappy stories than you can even be bothered to count.

Posted about collecting Lucy’s ashes, she really conveniently had a lovely video of footage of golden girl (poor Ethan) and Lucy in the woods on their last walk. So either she knew the dog wasn’t going to last, or she filmed it for an AD and had to repurpose it. No way would she just have had that amount of good video if it was just a normal walk.
Anyway the social media apps went down that evening so no one really saw it, which was very sad for Babs as she got nowhere near as much engagement on it as she needed. Because OBVIOUSLY it was followed the next day by an AD, as her emosh posts always are 🙄 More bread - that Kingsmill contract is a busy one! - and just the golden girl.
The loss of apps was very “scary” for Babs, who has nothing else in her life except Netflix and cock* (*hot chocolate or cocktails, of course 🤣)
She also told us that they’re surprised how much they miss Lucy (because she doesn’t understand human emotions it seems) and that they will have a new pet soon. No tit Sherlock, think how much engagement and content a kitten or puppy will generate! Result!
There was also a goodbye to Lucy on the Babbath with treats left in the woods, hilariously claiming she sent PUS back the next day to check for litter after reading it on here 🤣, and it was of course shared, nothing can be private, so that’s the “end of that season”. She really does NOT have a way with words!

Annual “don’t tell Stephen the heating is on” bullshit.
Annual reference to Black History Month and her life as an RE teacher and how she’s not an expert and how she’s just trying to promote equality with her kids. Except when she blatantly favours one over the other all the time. Didn’t even bother to pretend she was going to share an account a day like she has in the past, even she might be learning she’s crap at seeing things through!

Asking her followers what time her kids should go to bed - Hi Babs 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Maybe Tattle has got through to her, or maybe Erin’s questioned things after her trip with the school, or maybe another mum dropped a bomb on Babs by mentioning their kids go to bed at 8/8:30/9 rather than 6pm 🤷🏼‍♀️ But replies suggested she’s fine as she is (probably because her kids go to sleep at an appropriate time. It’s the locking them away so they can watch grown up telly at 6:30/7 that’s weird to most of us) so consider us told Cow Bags!

Claiming she’s doing Couch25K again but many suspect it was an old photo and it’s all crap for attention and content! Can pretend she’s being healthy while actually sitting on her arse shoving in treats.

PUS cut her hair. FFS woman just go to a hairdresser 🤬 Then we went through the home dye fuss, very defensive she was (“get off my back” tattle) and then again with the centre/side parting chat. Bore off.

Haul from Boots 😡🤮 Haul from Primark 😡🤮

AD for the cheese again, maybe Dairylea asked her to post again because the last one didn’t get much reaction!

Like clockwork an annual post about “I’ve been all the weights and now I’m happy and loved”. Using all past photos of her slimmer 🤣 No one gives a tit Babs, you’re the one who harps on about the past and chats about your size just for praise and adoration.

Trip to the zoo for lovely Ethan to see the tiger he adopted. The post will go down in history as one Babs managed to not make about herself. There were a couple of stories of her massive face making up crap about birds attacking PUS and her having her skirt tucked in her knickers, but still. She tried.

Still a size 18. Still grim and grey. Still has a general smug thing going on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Her hair is awful!!! I know we've all said it many times but it is so many different colours. Her stories talking about the rats showed it in all its glory. The roots are so dark, followed by the banana yellow mid lengths and the ashtray ends !!
Box dye blonde is just way too hard to keep up with!
Go to the bloody hairdresserr!!

Reactions: 19
Did anyone else get children’s tv presenter addressing toddlers vibes in her story about the rats? “Now children some people are deathly scared of rats”.

Talk about “deathly scared” well I definitely was when I saw her jump on the bed and grimace.

Also said people aren’t scared of the hamster but when was the last time you saw it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If this was an episode of CSI, the investigators would be able to tell by shadows and lighting what time those pictures were taken in the woodland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When we say "Our Babs" like the thread title, is that a cowbags version of "Amen"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As if she made Ste go back to check they hadn’t littered 😂 don’t leave plastic crap in a park Emma there’s a novel idea for you. I have seen it done in my local area but someone left a cardboard box full of tennis balls and posted on the Facebook page saying they were there but going by dusk. Still not entirely sure it’s needed to be honest though!

Reactions: 15
When we say "Our Babs" like the thread title, is that a cowbags version of "Amen"
Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Give us today our daily pit stories.
Block all those trolls
as you block those who sin against you.
Lead us not into a supermarket
but deliver us AmaZon.
For the Babdom, the hobbit house and the green hair are yours
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Block all those trolls
but deliver us AmaZon.
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏
Quite possibly THE best thing I've ever read on here 🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought for a moment she was shadow banned again ... but then the awful bed side table was there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is complaining about the Rats? And more importantly, how does she know? Because I thought she didn't read DM's and her story replies are switched off 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Talk about “deathly scared” well I definitely was when I saw her jump on the bed and grimace.

Also said people aren’t scared of the hamster but when was the last time you saw it.
Bloody hell that picture is like something out of The Ring 😬

The hamster belongs to Ethan so doesn’t warrant a mention 🤷‍♀️

Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Block all those trolls
but deliver us AmaZon.
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏
Howling, absolutely brilliant! Cross that my snorts almost woke my 7 year old who's just settled to sleep 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The new bed frame is propped in their hallway, waiting to be assembled. Now there’s nowhere to store tat presents for the kiddos. I wonder if Emma is regretting moving from the home with 2 reception rooms and a garage-office into the Hobbit House of dreams. Why downsize like that? I’m starting to get the impression that last year’s move may not have been the long-term thing she said it was.

Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Block all those trolls
but deliver us AmaZon.
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏
This is bloody brilliant. 👏 👏👏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.