Brummy Mummy #87 Another kingsmill ad for the queen of Carbs, our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody remember when she asked for scary film recommendations, said she was going to make a list and watch one a day in Oct?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never heard of "mufti" day in my life! I obviously went through school myself, have two grown up children, nieces & nephews under the age of 12, today is the first day I've heard it. Born in Brum, school in Brum, grew up in Brum, lived in Brum until we moved 15 years ago. We just call(ed) it what it is, non-uniform day 😂

What does it stand for?
When I was a kid it was always mufti day all the way through to secondary school. By the time my daughter went it was non-uniform day. My parents always told me mufti was a military term my dad also referred to it as civvie day. It’s not something that was only used in Brum and it’s not something all schools used in Brum the woman is delusional.
I’ve said it before, I’m a proud brummie always have been but making up lies about our colloquialisms and heritage is just twattish

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion: scary spooky skeleton time, Babs will be in bed by nine.

I think maybe mufti is an old term, my mum used it when I was at school.

Reactions: 10
Are they not going to Disneyland Paris this half-term for PUS’ 40th birthday treat?

It was called Mufti Day when I was at school and at the last school I worked at. I think it’s an old-fashioned term that’s been replaced in most schools now.

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion: if there’s something strange gurning on the gram... whoyagunnacall guntbusters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've never heard of "mufti" day in my life! I obviously went through school myself, have two grown up children, nieces & nephews under the age of 12, today is the first day I've heard it. Born in Brum, school in Brum, grew up in Brum, lived in Brum until we moved 15 years ago. We just call(ed) it what it is, non-uniform day 😂

What does it stand for?
It's originates from arabic, but has been used by the army since the early 1800's. It referred to the long gowns and tassle hats that were worn by officers when off duty. Definitely isn't a "Brum thing!" 🙄🙄

• Wow
Thread title suggestion: scary spooky skeleton time, Babs will be in bed by nine.

I think maybe mufti is an old term, my mum used it when I was at school.
In bed by 9 (am) 😂

Are they not going to Disneyland Paris this half-term for PUS’ 40th birthday treat?

It was called Mufti Day when I was at school and at the last school I worked at. I think it’s an old-fashioned term that’s been replaced in most schools now.
I hope so or we’ll get more bikini shots 😬

• Sick

No. They're going away somewhere "warm" apparently for Steve's 40th, I think DLP is nearer/around Xmas.
I'm betting on Barcelona for his 40th 🤔

I can't believe she hasn't yet jumped on the Tilly Ramsey bandwagon and wheeled out the "I've been every size known to man" pity party and made it all about herself 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No. They're going away somewhere "warm" apparently for Steve's 40th, I think DLP is nearer/around Xmas.
I'm betting on Barcelona for his 40th 🤔

I can't believe she hasn't yet jumped on the Tilly Ramsey bandwagon and wheeled out the "I've been every size known to man" pity party and made it all about herself 🙄
She obviously doesn’t have an ad this weekend then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has confirmed she never washes her pyjamas this morning. Wow this woman is absolutely disgusting! How long was she wearing those shein Halloween pyjamas, and she has washed them once! We all knew it, but wow 🤢🤢🤢
Particularly disgusting as she is in them from 4pm most days. That’s about 16 hours a day and with a thick dressing gown and/or manky blanky on too. Rancid 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why is she constantly insisting on thrusting that duck ugly bag into all her photo's 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She goes to the shops every single bleeping day doesn’t she?! Imagine having that much free time and cash that you spend your days buying tat in tat shops. I’d rather have a meaningful life thanks all the same

Reactions: 15
Particularly disgusting as she is in them from 4pm most days. That’s about 16 hours a day and with a thick dressing gown and/or manky blanky on too. Rancid 🤢
That's what I mean. We all know how much time she spends in them, how as soon as the kids are home she is back in them lazing in front of the TV. It's vile!
Also, how anyone can anyone have a bath and get back into dirty pyjamas 🤢🤢. It's even worse than I could imagine

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh god she’s shopping AGAIN!!! Disposable income much?!?!
Also those teddy blankets do not retain their fluffiness. We have one on the bed (they are super warm though, I don’t know how she sits under it with a dressing down on!) so they fact they lose their fluffiness makes them look manky and a bit worn out!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.