Brummy Mummy #87 Another kingsmill ad for the queen of Carbs, our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she’s shopping AGAIN!!! Disposable income much?!?!
Also those teddy blankets do not retain their fluffiness. We have one on the bed (they are super warm though, I don’t know how she sits under it with a dressing down on!) so they fact they lose their fluffiness makes them look manky and a bit worn out!
She loves a manky blanky though, remember 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Literally all she does is watch tv and shop for crap. No job, no friends, no hobbies. She’s so boring! Get off the internet Emma & get a proper job - this kind of existence is no good for anyone. It’s not a job, it’s just like some weird freak show (while simultaneously selling your kids’ childhoods)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Literally all she does is watch tv and shop for crap. No job, no friends, no hobbies. She’s so boring! Get off the internet Emma & get a proper job - this kind of existence is no good for anyone. It’s not a job, it’s just like some weird freak show (while simultaneously selling your kids’ childhoods)
The shopping is looking more and more like a desperate attempt to fill the holes in her life

Reactions: 15
This!
👏👏👏👏
I really wish she’d just bugger off no one would miss her cos she’s boring AF!

A previous post claimed she was a mum of a baby and toddler when rehashing the pumpkins vase thing, put her own spin on it this year! New mum to me implies a teeny baby weeks old, not almost 1.
I'd say "new mum" was 1st baby, by the time #2 comes along you've been doing it a while so you'd say I've got a new baby, not that you're a new mum, especially if you'd been doing it 2 yrs already like babs had!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God, her life is so meaningless! She washed the manky blankness then went to buy new ones. FFS get a life Bab!

Reactions: 9
I was thinking about her yesterday as I put on my size 18 pants, size 14 skirt and size 12 t-shirt 🤷🏻‍♀️ Well, I just wouldn’t know what hashtag to use if I was in her shoes!!! Why isn’t it all exactly the same size??!!
absolutely no way you could be successful as a body confidence role model! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No. They're going away somewhere "warm" apparently for Steve's 40th, I think DLP is nearer/around Xmas.
I'm betting on Barcelona for his 40th 🤔

I can't believe she hasn't yet jumped on the Tilly Ramsey bandwagon and wheeled out the "I've been every size known to man" pity party and made it all about herself 🙄
Ooh that'd be the perfect opportunity to trot out the ol' double bagger quote too! Not head that one in a while! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How has she not had covid?? I’ve lived the last two years doing a mixture of shielding my daughter and just avoiding places completely, and there she is being a covidiot for the whole time!!
tbh, i think she HAS had covid. the mount of times she's complained about having a cold/runny nose/headache/stomach ache etc, and - despite many babettes telling her she should take a test - i'm willing to bet she didn't, because that would have prevented her from her daily trips to buy tat, thus absolutely zero content AND having to isolate at home with her family - essentially her worst nightmare. covidiots like babs are the problem - she feels a bit rough, bit no major symptoms, so she carries on as usual with no regard for all the vulnerable people who she's placing at risk as a result. i doubt she wears a mask unless it's absolutely compulsory, given her complaints about having to wear one on the disney cruise, and in her tiny mind she's had her vaccines so she's fully immune! as a result of her sheer ignoranceand selfishness, she's happily spreading her germs all over the place without a care in the world. 😡

i mean, at least she can claim she's achieved her ambition of going viral - spreading covid around half of birmingham! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
tbh, i think she HAS had covid. the mount of times she's complained about having a cold/runny nose/headache/stomach ache etc, and - despite many babettes telling her she should take a test - i'm willing to bet she didn't, because that would have prevented her from her daily trips to buy tat, thus absolutely zero content AND having to isolate at home with her family - essentially her worst nightmare. covidiots like babs are the problem - she feels a bit rough, bit no major symptoms, so she carries on as usual with no regard for all the vulnerable people who she's placing at risk as a result. i doubt she wears a mask unless it's absolutely compulsory, given her complaints about having to wear one on the disney cruise, and in her tiny mind she's had her vaccines so she's fully immune! as a result of her sheer ignoranceand selfishness, she's happily spreading her germs all over the place without a care in the world. 😡

i mean, at least she can claim she's achieved her ambition of going viral - spreading covid around half of birmingham! 🤷🏻‍♀️
So true, Babs acted like there wasn't a pandemic and her content stayed the same. Still going on holidays, numerous shopping trips etc.

Whereas I feel like my life has changed alot, as I go out less, see family a bit less as I have school aged children who have been made to isolate several times each. Also as a family we have been PCR tested when we've felt ill. Babs seems to just have carried on a normal. But she's a raging narcissist and even a pandemic won't stop her from doing what she wants.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she hasn't yet jumped on the Tilly Ramsey bandwagon and wheeled out the "I've been every size known to man" pity party and made it all about herself 🙄
guaranteed she'll be straight on that onc she's caught up on tattle. or she's saving the woe is me post so she cam share it just prior to an ad. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she'll undoubtedly liken it to situations where ex-boyfriends supposedly commented on her size 8 "squishy tummy", or told her that her face "looked fat" when she tored her hair up, and how, now she's in her forties, she's figuratively stuck her middle finger up at them by choosing to tie her hair up when she goes out for a shuffle, and has increased her stomach to a size 18, and regularly shows her gunt off to the world! 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn't she just let them get on with dressing themselves for "mufti" day, which Babs is not yet another Birmingham word, it is a dated word though. She will still be dressing them when they are 18 at this rate. Let them grow up, that is your job as a parent to support them as they grow and learn, not do everything for them
i mean i guess we should at least be grateful that babs didn't jump on that prime opportunity to debate whether "mufti" was a word that she had invented.....! 🤣

Reactions: 7
We are safe people, no half term bikini’s she’s not going abroad it’s been postponed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We are safe people, no half term bikini’s she’s not going abroad it’s been postponed!
i mean, it's almost like covid still exists! babs will be FUMING! don't tempt her with the bikinis though - she'll be out in the back garden posing purely out of spite!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.