Brummy Mummy #87 Another kingsmill ad for the queen of Carbs, our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought the rats were going to be a quirky cool pets, and the babettes were going to cream themselves over her so weird and amazing menagerie. Except they hated them, because much like babs, they’re actual vermin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The new bed frame is propped in their hallway, waiting to be assembled. Now there’s nowhere to store tat presents for the kiddos. I wonder if Emma is regretting moving from the home with 2 reception rooms and a garage-office into the Hobbit House of dreams. Why downsize like that? I’m starting to get the impression that last year’s move may not have been the long-term thing she said it was.
It won’t be, I’m presuming they’ve taken advantage of the stamp duty holiday at the time? Would this have allowed them to leap into house bracket which would have been a struggle otherwise? Can see them moving again in the next few years, that house is bursting.

Reactions: 15
Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Give us today our daily pit stories.
Block all those trolls
as you block those who sin against you.
Lead us not into a supermarket
but deliver us AmaZon.
For the Babdom, the hobbit house and the green hair are yours
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣👏

Reactions: 7
She really has the most appalling taste in everything. Clothes, makeup, hairstyle and colour, obsessions, but those bedside tables are vile. They look like throwback stuff from the seventies!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The new bed frame is propped in their hallway, waiting to be assembled. Now there’s nowhere to store tat presents for the kiddos. I wonder if Emma is regretting moving from the home with 2 reception rooms and a garage-office into the Hobbit House of dreams. Why downsize like that? I’m starting to get the impression that last year’s move may not have been the long-term thing she said it was.
How bloody long has that bed frame been in the hall I’m sure it was there when gormless was assembling his non shed
Now this makes me think if they are that clueless did he even assemble the non shed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Block all those trolls
but deliver us AmaZon.
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏
Omg this is equally fantastic and hilarious in equal measure. I applaud your genius @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn 👏👏👏👏👏I think I love you. Bab wishes she could be half as talented as you.

Hail Babs
Full of face
The hoard is with thee
Perhaps you could submit this as the next thread title later on. Tattlers you are on 🔥 tonight 👏👏👏👏.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Block all those trolls
but deliver us AmaZon.
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏
I’m actually dying at this. Printing it off and it’s going on the wall. Peace be with you 🙏🏻

• Haha
Our Babs in Poundland
Shallow be your name
Your Babbettes come
Your will be done
In Primark and B&M.
Block all those trolls
but deliver us AmaZon.
Now and forever #size18
Babmen
🙏
That is absolutely brilliant!

Reactions: 9
You know what? Babs is the very definition of stale.

Those bedside tables are just so basic. Emma the overdone boho look is so over and let’s face it you were never good at it anyway.

The hauls she does are a thing people did in 2016. Tired content. Especially when showing a basic Boots haul of mundane products everyone has heard of.

And Emma stop being so painfully lazy and get your bedroom and bathroom decorated. You literally do nothing every single day and fill your time with cleaning out your car. Like bloody hell I found an empty wrapper of Squashies in my car last week, not shared that exciting story until now. You have time to at least organise the buying and fitting of a carpet

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know what? Babs is the very definition of stale.

Those bedside tables are just so basic. Emma the overdone boho look is so over and let’s face it you were never good at it anyway.

The hauls she does are a thing people did in 2016. Tired content. Especially when showing a basic Boots haul of mundane products everyone has heard of.

And Emma stop being so painfully lazy and get your bedroom and bathroom decorated. You literally do nothing every single day and fill your time with cleaning out your car. Like bloody hell I found an empty wrapper of Squashies in my car last week, not shared that exciting story until now. You have time to at least organise the buying and fitting of a carpet
When they moved into the hobbit house I think Babs thought she'd become an interior design influencer, make renovation vlogs and do upcycles. She forgot to factor in that this requires effort and being proactive.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It won’t be, I’m presuming they’ve taken advantage of the stamp duty holiday at the time? Would this have allowed them to leap into house bracket which would have been a struggle otherwise? Can see them moving again in the next few years, that house is bursting.
She pre-empted this when she moved by saying something along the lines of “we’re five year plan kind of people” and how this wasn’t the final family home. Whatever the reason was for her moving, it is quite obvious they must regret it (even though she would never say it). She’s moved from a house with two living areas, spacious bedrooms, big garden and an office plus storage. Shameful that I know all of that!

Reactions: 19
She pre-empted this when she moved by saying something along the lines of “we’re five year plan kind of people” and how this wasn’t the final family home. Whatever the reason was for her moving, it is quite obvious they must regret it (even though she would never say it). She’s moved from a house with two living areas, spacious bedrooms, big garden and an office plus storage. Shameful that I know all of that!
I think they'd have difficulty selling that house at the price they want unless they change all the windows and redo the bathroom properly, they've done nothing to add value to that place.

So she’s going to give the bathroom a ‘ juzz’ cos she’s decided it doesn’t need ripping out? Just the grout needs cleaning and some more tat put in there 🙄

More like a) no one can refit her bathroom for months so there’s no instant content so she can’t be bothered or b) she got some quotes and can’t afford it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s going to give the bathroom a ‘ juzz’ cos she’s decided it doesn’t need ripping out? Just the grout needs cleaning and some more tat put in there 🙄

More like a) no one can refit her bathroom for months so there’s no instant content so she can’t be bothered or b) she got some quotes and can’t afford it!
I think she probably got a quote that was yes expensive but also there's no real solutions for that room imo. Aesthetically it could be improved, new tiles, but as for the layout and size/shape of the bath there aren't really any other options

The grout must be bad for sweaty pit babs, who is happy to lie in her own filth for months, to want to fix it. Will she do a before and after? Perhaps provide some useful content and advice on brightening up grout?! In my dreams she will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s still wearing those same pjs filthy dirty cow - she must stink!
If they’re from Shein they are probably 95% polyester too so nice and sweaty 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.