Brummy Mummy #86 That's not a shed, that's Ste's new bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warley Woods is only a few miles away from where she lives, and about a 5-10 min car journey. So if Steve is working from home I wouldn't be surprised if she phoned him, stamped her feet, had a tantrum about what the Tattle cowbags were saying about her selfish gesture for the other doggos, and he got in the car and went and cleared it up just to shut her the duck up!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is counting this sort of stuff as "werk" she really needs to just admit that what she is is a stay at home parent. There's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course she couldn’t keep that little treat box gesture to herself. Of course. She has to brag and show off. Couldn’t possibly do something thoughtful without announcing it to the world.

I can’t even comment on the mental health tit. Makes too angry and upset after things I’ve been through. Insta world problems are not real problems Bab. She has no idea.
exactly this. if that little treat box was a tribute to lucy, you wouldn't photograph it and plastered it all over SM for likes! it was simply a way for babs to increase engagement and surround herself with sympathetic and adoring comments of praise about how generous and lovely SHE is - it had duck all to do with lucy, it was all about HER.

i swear she's the kind of person who would donate to a food bank solely because she could photograph the process and post it all over SM to receive comments about how wonderful and kind she is - not because she actually gives a duck about helping people. same with the generous £1 donation from her mugs4mugs to the hospital - she had to make it into a huge deal about HER, posing with a gurning face and a huge check. she couldn’t even share a quick story - it had to be a proper grid post to get as much engagement as possible, presumably prior to an ad later. 😡

it's a shame they couldn't go on a family walk to say goodbye to lucy without having to pause so babs could whip out her phone and take photos of their tribute to lucy. it just wasn't necessary. but ofc babs would milk her dog's death for likes, just like she milks nanny joyce's death at every possible opportunity. 😔

i also found it hilarious that when babs ordered steve to return to the woods and check that people were taking the treats so that she could relish in her good deed - and highlight her generosity on SM - the treats had been taken, but the box was still full of plastic tat. a perfect replica of the inside of babs' tiny house! 🤣

equally, when lucy died, babs said in a vlog that they wouldn't be getting another dog for a while because they needed to grieve for lucy. that "there's no rush" timescale quickly changed to "well, probably not before christmas...!" and is now "oh, i've been looking for animals to adopt!" whether that's a dog or a cat, poor lucy has only been dead a few weeks! babs is struggling with a suspected allergy to the rats she insists on cleaning out herself and not encouraging erin to do it simply so she can whinge about her watery eyes - but obviously another pet is the perfect plan! they'll absolutely have a new puppy by christmas. i guarantee it. a dog is for life babs, not just for christmas content. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
exactly this. if that little treat box was a tribute to lucy, you wouldn't photograph it and plastered it all over SM for likes! it was simply a way for babs to increase engagement and surround herself with sympathetic and adoring comments of praise about how generous and lovely SHE is - it had duck all to do with lucy, it was all about HER.

i swear she's the kind of person who would donate to a food bank solely because she could photograph the process and post it all over SM to receive comments about how wonderful and kind she is - not because she actually gives a duck about helping people. same with the generous £1 donation from her mugs4mugs to the hospital - she had to make it into a huge deal about HER, posing with a gurning face and a huge check. she couldn’t even share a quick story - it had to be a proper grid post to get as much engagement as possible, presumably prior to an ad later. 😡

it's a shame they couldn't go on a family walk to say goodbye to lucy without having to pause so babs could whip out her phone and take photos of their tribute to lucy. it just wasn't necessary. but ofc babs would milk her dog's death for likes, just like she milks nanny joyce's death at every possible opportunity. 😔

i also found it hilarious that when babs ordered steve to return to the woods and check that people were taking the treats so that she could relish in her good deed - and highlight her generosity on SM - the treats had been taken, but the box was still full of plastic tat. a perfect replica of the inside of babs' tiny house! 🤣

equally, when lucy died, babs said in a vlog that they wouldn't be getting another dog for a while because they needed to grieve for lucy. that "there's no rush" timescale quickly changed to "well, probably not before christmas...!" and is now "oh, i've been looking for animals to adopt!" whether that's a dog or a cat, poor lucy has only been dead a few weeks! babs is struggling with a suspected allergy to the rats she insists on cleaning out herself and not encouraging erin to do it simply so she can whinge about her watery eyes - but obviously another pet is the perfect plan! they'll absolutely have a new puppy by christmas. i guarantee it. a dog is for life babs, not just for christmas content. 😡
She’s never actually “offline” is she? Even on the Babath she planted that box knowing one of her loyal deadheads would see it and share it to her socials while she’s “offline”.
Shes a grade A, Narcissistic, Virtue Signalling hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: Lucy’s dead, Where’s the new bed, Babs we suggest you wobble your head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion
No new dog because poor Lucy's not cold.A puppy will increase engagement?SOLD!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Lucy has been dead for just over 2 weeks. A dog who had been with Babs for over a decade... and in reference to saying goodbye she says "a nice end to that season". Can this woman NEVER phrase anything right.

If it's not her terminology it's pitch/tone she uses. Hoping we all had a good World Mental Health day said in a sing-song voice shows how blasé she is about everything.

Predicting an ad based on the post about her (virtue signalling) treat box in the woods. Also new dog will be a slightly older one. Not a puppy, she couldn't cope. SHE. WOULD. BE. FRAZZLED! 🙄
I did rescue another dog pretty soon after we said goodbye to our second pup that went over the rainbow bridge in 8mths but even now I can’t say “we’ve closed that chapter” we knew what we had to do and why but it didn’t make it any easier and I still well up when I talk about them and it’s been 15mths and 9mths . They were a massive part of our lives for so long. My children grew up with them. For such an “animal lover” she has no bloody idea. Even rescues come with issues- my boy now wasn’t house trained, knew no commands, had no structure and was kept in a crate most of the time to break the habits he had because of this nearly broke us (add he’s the size a Shetland pony and will continue to grow until he’s 3) and we are “experienced rescuers” of big breeds.
She is just a disgusting twit that can’t read a room even when she has autocues

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did rescue another dog pretty soon after we said goodbye to our second pup that went over the rainbow bridge in 8mths but even now I can’t say “we’ve closed that chapter” we knew what we had to do and why but it didn’t make it any easier and I still well up when I talk about them and it’s been 15mths and 9mths . They were a massive part of our lives for so long. My children grew up with them. For such an “animal lover” she has no bloody idea. Even rescues come with issues- my boy now wasn’t house trained, knew no commands, had no structure and was kept in a crate most of the time to break the habits he had because of this nearly broke us (add he’s the size a Shetland pony and will continue to grow until he’s 3) and we are “experienced rescuers” of big breeds.
She is just a disgusting twit that can’t read a room even when she has autocues
Next thread should be

*She is a disgusting twit that can’t read a room even when she has autocues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Next thread should be

*She is a disgusting twit that can’t read a room even when she has autocues.
You can tell I’ve had an incredibly stressful Monday dealing with people with real life MH crisis’ and not just sodding wobbles

you lot here certainly help my MH

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh she’s quiet. Kittens incoming?

or a strop- how dare we question her ‘selfless’ motives for showing off her ‘good deeds’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.