Brummy Mummy #86 That's not a shed, that's Ste's new bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping TONE of her voice when talking about WMH day and her poor dead dog 😡 Vile creature. At the beach where I take my dog, someone has left a box full of dog toys such as tennis balls and frisbees with a note about their dog who died and that the toys belonged to him and for other dogs to use the toys. This I find really lovely. The thing Babs has done is just copying of other stuff she’s seen and she has done it purely for content and to show the idiotic babettes what a ‘nice’ person she is. Get in the bleeping sea Babs you massive bell end!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her video that went up on the 9th October opens with her saying "We've been doing Halloween and we're heading into Christmas" 🙄🤦‍♀️😳😳😳😳
Emma, nobody with a life has done Halloween and is heading into Christmas yet! Idiot!!

Also, it's SO telling how she constantly refers to the E's as My Son, My Daughter, My Girl etc,,,,,,, because she sees them as HER possessions! It's quite disturbing to be honest. She is fucked up the way she parents those kids!

And why is she pretending she never buys herself anything in Primark! The Kween of shopping for unnecessary tat! She's such a manipulative lying cow!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can’t comment on the speed of getting a new dog - when I was a kid my parents lasted two weeks before we had a new puppy as they couldn’t stand the emptiness! And I’ve already told my husband we’ll have two dogs one day to make the loss of the first one a bit easier as I don’t think I can take the loneliness.
Tbf I wouldn't have an issue with them getting another dog so quickly if she hadn't also said there was "no rush" - just make your mind up Babs!

Reactions: 7
Her video that went up on the 9th October opens with her saying "We've been doing Halloween and we're heading into Christmas" 🙄🤦‍♀️😳😳😳😳
Emma, nobody with a life has done Halloween and is heading into Christmas yet! Idiot!!

Also, it's SO telling how she constantly refers to the E's as My Son, My Daughter, My Girl etc,,,,,,, because she sees them as HER possessions! It's quite disturbing to be honest. She is fucked up the way she parents those kids!

And why is she pretending she never buys herself anything in Primark! The Kween of shopping for unnecessary tat! She's such a manipulative lying cow!!!!
What women's size does primark go up to?

Reactions: 3
I've had a few days away but lurked on here but Jesus Christ what were this morning's ramblings ? She managed to lump together World Mental Health Day, the bereaved dog and her favourite pyjamas all together in the same sing song couldn't give a duck tone. I really hope they get turned down to adopt a dog. My own daughter was turned down even tho she and my SIL have no kids and he works in a job where the dog could go to work with him every day. I daresay Bab Woodhouse will give the dog charity some flannel about being a famous instawanker . let's be honest she'd be in an ideal position to adopt a dog as she spends all day in bed so they might be able to match her up to her spirit dog 🐕 🤦.
Ethans adopted a tiger
blabs should adopt a sloth 🦥 they have so much in common
I did wonder if anyone would take random stuff for their dog off a stranger 🤔 although I see a couple of her fawning followers have allegedly stumbled across the box of goodies and taken something

And I hate the word ‘pup’
don’t ask me why it just grates 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
And now all of a sudden she’s worried about rubbish so she sent Stephen to check on the box in the woods. yeah course you did Babs 🙄

Ha, so after reading here Pus has been swiftly despatched to check on the box of treats. Babs probably had a meltdown by the comments of littering and endangering wildlife . Tip of the day Bab Peckham, think before you act...difficult when you have the intelligence of an amoeba 🥴.
Snap!! 😂 How did he even go when he's at work!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20211011-113949_Instagram.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I literally laughed out loud at this.

Hi 👋 Emma 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

What will you do for content without your favourite cow bags 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate those pyjamas with a passion!! I can’t understand how it would make an adult feel sooooo happy and excited to wear PJs with gaudy orange pumpkins on them. Honestly WTF!!

That story about Ste popping back is totally ridiculous. Does that mean he has tidied up the rubbish as well then?! She’s being vague because she’s talking BS!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree she's only left that box of treats for attention, especially with the family photo attached to it, in the hope that it would be traced back to her family.

She's so desperate for fame and attention, I feel embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So presuming Stevie is in work today, he has had to leave work, travel to Warley woods just to check that no rubbish had been left behind? Yea, sure he did Bab!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree she's only left that box of treats for attention, especially with the family photo attached to it, in the hope that it would be traced back to her family.

She's so desperate for fame and attention, I feel embarrassed for her.
Why wouldn't you just give them to an animal charity? Or surely they're not so tight on space in that house that she can't hold on to these for a little longer. She knows she's going to get another dog

Reactions: 20
If they do get a puppy Ste will be doing all of the puppy training! I’ve seen friends loose sleep in the first few weeks of having a puppy and Babs won’t tolerate that….
Our puppy woke me up way more than my kid did as a new born- we got him at the start of a summer holiday, and it was a long 6 weeks!

Reactions: 12
Babnochio again....poor Pus chasing around when Babs tells him, if you go down to the woods today... It's not as if she had anything urgent other than coffee and a cake 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree the treat box is all for the gram!
Why did she leave the picture there!!? So cringe .
Obviously so people knew it was her! She can never do anything just because.

Reactions: 17
So presuming Stevie is in work today, he has had to leave work, travel to Warley woods just to check that no rubbish had been left behind? Yea, sure he did Bab!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥
And take a perfectly Insta worthy photo for Emma to prove she's not a litter bug!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.