Brummy Mummy #86 That's not a shed, that's Ste's new bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And take a perfectly Insta worthy photo for Emma to prove she's not a litter bug!!!
Putting things at the front of your own home to give away is reasonable and you are not shying away from these things being your responsibility but dumping them in a public place is basically anonymous fly tipping

Reactions: 14
Putting things at the front of your own home to give away is reasonable and you are not shying away from these things being your responsibility but dumping them in a public place is basically anonymous fly tipping
But hardly anonymous for Babs as her kids are so recognisable - which would worry literally any other parent I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh hi Babs 👋🏼 it’s not like those toys were even Lucy’s, she’s purposefully gone to
Home Bargains to buy that stuff to litter the woods with. Imbecile. Like someone else said, she could’ve made a donation to an animal charity instead of buying more landfill.

Reactions: 23
But hardly anonymous for Babs as her kids are so recognisable - which would worry literally any other parent I know.
It's an invasion of her kids privacy but in inception. She's publicly displayed a printed photo of her kids and then photographed that and shared it digitally for everyone and anyone to see. She probably could've put the dog stuff in front of her house but she's so insistent she shares everything on the internet that she'd risk sharing her address if she photographed it

Reactions: 13
Why wouldn't you just give them to an animal charity? Or surely they're not so tight on space in that house that she can't hold on to these for a little longer. She knows she's going to get another dog
Yes!
I know some babbettes have ‘allegedly’ taken some treats but the cynical part of me thinks would you risk your dog eating something off some potential nutter … why not make a donation to the dogs trust or the rspca or even crazier donate £1 from your mugs to an animal charity

And call me an old cynic but is there actually any difference between those pictures 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes!
I know some babbettes have ‘allegedly’ taken some treats but the cynical part of me thinks would you risk your dog eating something off some potential nutter … why not make a donation to the dogs trust or the rspca or even crazier donate £1 from your mugs to an animal charity

And call me an old cynic but is there actually any difference between those pictures 🤔
I can't see a difference, even the blades of grass are identical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes!

Nope! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pahahahahahahaha! He didn’t even go to the woods. So not only is she aiming all of her content at us, she’s lying in order to do it! 🤣🙄🤣
Hiiiiiiiiiiii Baaaaaaabs! Love that your new favourite game seems to be “Tell the world you read Tattle without telling the world you read Tattle” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Because of the times we're living in I wouldn't want to pick up a strangers box of dog toys incase it was somehow covered in covid

Reactions: 16
Ah but you’re forgetting the golden rule of life - If it’s not Insta-worthy and won’t get at least 1000 likes, it’s not happening 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
I completely agree - I’ve seen supermarkets that have food banks for dogs collection points, I would have gone and put a load of stuff in there. Or offered it to someone I know who has a dog! But she is living her life purely for the gram content. And the chance to put another picture of her kids somewhere inappropriate.

I can’t comment on the speed of getting a new dog - when I was a kid my parents lasted two weeks before we had a new puppy as they couldn’t stand the emptiness! And I’ve already told my husband we’ll have two dogs one day to make the loss of the first one a bit easier as I don’t think I can take the loneliness. Babs however is all about the content so I’m sure for her she’s just thinking about maximum engagement! She’s already said she’s “surprised” how much they miss Lucy, and that “end of the season hey here’s my pyjamas” shitshow is her all over. Not genuine at all 🙄
Yes!! We have two dogs…a golden retriever who is almost 9 and a Lab mix who is almost 6. Knowing the life expectancy of our golden my husband and I are already discussing the addition of a third dog towards the 10 year mark for her because our younger dog would be beside herself not to have another “sister”. The addition before the inevitable helps with the transition for both my husband and I and our Lab. While it’s heartbreaking to think about losing a beloved pet, it’s also a reality. There are ways to help lessen the pain in a healthy way. Just my two cents…whatever that’s worth 😊

• Heart
OMG she’s bloody annoying me this morning. More than usual. She talks such endless tit the whole time. There’s nothing meaningful at all in her life. She’s so bloody up herself it’s unreal.
Look at me look at me aren’t I marvellous I left treats and toys for other dogs now mines died. - You know what you could have just done it and said nothing. But you just have to bloody show off.
I have had a tit weekend. My daughter had a horrendous time having her baby - it was so traumatic I spent all day Sat crying I was so scared. She’s fine now and so is baby but Emma is so bleeping vacuous. She is so thick and unaware of anything in the real world. World Mental health Day or any other bandwagon she jumps on, it’s all so fake and insincere and it’s so obvious she’s just doing it cos everyone else is.
Its no wonder she has no friends she’s completely self obsessed. Everything bleeping thing has to be about her. She’s nothing but a bleeping fat lying moron and she has absolutely no bleeping life. She is completely devoid of empathy and self awareness.
Do everyone a favour Emma- just duck off to the far side of fucked off then duck off a bit more.
Apologies for all the swearing but it’s been a stressful few days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
A new puppy at Christmas maybe?

THINK OF THE ENGAGEMENT!
Only reason I can’t imagine it is because she locks off for a few days at Christmas and she’s competing against other Christmas mum Insta huns. I think she will get a dog between the lull of Halloween and December 1st.

Also I think the way she’s handled Lucy dying disgusts me. Doing a post about about a day dedicated to her and in the same sentence about getting a new dog. Oh well, in with the new and out with the old right Babs.

Just to add that it’s ok to get a new dog at whatever speed you want, I just find it disgusting that she couldn’t have just dedicated that post to just Lucy, it seemed quite cold.

And the box photos are the same, just one is more zoomed in. The leaves all match. No loose leaf is staying in the same place outside for 24 hours. If it were true Stephen would have sent her a photo of the empty basket.

Last edited:
  • Heart
OMG she’s bloody annoying me this morning. More than usual. She talks such endless tit the whole time. There’s nothing meaningful at all in her life. She’s so bloody up herself it’s unreal.
Look at me look at me aren’t I marvellous I left treats and toys for other dogs now mines died. - You know what you could have just done it and said nothing. But you just have to bloody show off.
I have had a tit weekend. My daughter had a horrendous time having her baby - it was so traumatic I spent all day Sat crying I was so scared. She’s fine now and so is baby but Emma is so bleeping vacuous. She is so thick and unaware of anything in the real world. World Mental health Day or any other bandwagon she jumps on, it’s all so fake and insincere and it’s so obvious she’s just doing it cos everyone else is.
Its no wonder she has no friends she’s completely self obsessed. Everything bleeping thing has to be about her. She’s nothing but a bleeping fat lying moron and she has absolutely no bleeping life. She is completely devoid of empathy and self awareness.
Do everyone a favour Emma- just duck off to the far side of fucked off then duck off a bit more.
Apologies for all the swearing but it’s been a stressful few days.
Hope you're ok and Congratulations on the new arrival 😀

Reactions: 9
And now all of a sudden she’s worried about rubbish so she sent Stephen to check on the box in the woods. yeah course you did Babs 🙄

Snap!! 😂 How did he even go when he's at work!
And why couldn’t she do it herself????? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she class cleaning her car out as ‘werk’?? How many other people get to clean their car out during their working day? Unless they did in during their lunch break!!
Today is my day off, after working 7 days in a row (I’m a bar manager at a golf club). My day off has been boringly spent catching up on housework. Should I class it my job ? 🤷‍♀️🤣

I did think leaving the dog treats/toys was a nice gesture. However, she soured it for me when she decided to plaster it all over social media, for engagement and so everyone would tell her how wonderful she is.
I’d have had far more respect for her if she’d have just maybe shared it on her personal Facebook page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A photo of Lucy with the treats, would have been enough. But no. Glory hunter Emma has to be sure it’s noticed that it’s her. Then posting it on social media ffs. Emma love. Get off your ass and go do something nice for others, without telling the whole of Facebook or Instagram. Just do it to be kind, don’t tell anyone and don’t make it about you, the goblin king or the children. It’s a nice feeling. Honestly much nicer than the rabid babettes kissing your ass ! Hope that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s cleaned her car 🙄 Her content is so bad she’s now going to list any normal menial beneath Babs task isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And why couldn’t she do it herself????? 🙄🙄🙄
She couldn't say she went because she had already said in her manky pit Stories what she was doing today, and had photographed herself eating cake somewhere. So it was easier to lie and say Steve went!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.