Brummy Mummy #86 That's not a shed, that's Ste's new bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I do indeed have a recap! Just drying off with a cuppa after getting soaked on the school run (walking to school sounds like a good idea, but in reality…..🤣) so ideal time for a new thread!

As discussed on the last thread, the recap could just be “same old tit, different day”. Literally it’s all boring, repetitive, predictable, rehashed crap.

More “size 18” clothes, more outfits with belts, ugly boots, ill-fitting dresses, too much make up, clown dungarees etc. Posing like a teapot or like she’s got nits or with her leg sticking out….anything to look slimmer, while spouting on about body confidence and acting like she’s a style guru. Even claimed people asked her about make up again. LOL.

Missing Erin while she was away with the school yet ignoring Ethan for hours at a time so she can watch telly.

Knowing she’s “too much” for some people but doing it all anyway because she’s so brave and brilliant and has worked out all her problems.
Back to “werk” meetings and mixing with so many people, which is so tiring and overwhelming. Because Butlins, the cruise ship, the theatres, the restaurants and the shops she’s been to have been totally empty. Right.
Mention of Groupon therapy to remind us all to admire her for working through her problems.

Halloween crap everywhere. Including in her mugs4mugs “shop”.
Vlog about autumn clothes and showing washing on the radiator even though it was 22-25 degrees last week in a lot of places.

Had one of her toddler meet ups (that are ridiculous now her kids are at school. Cocktails in the evening? Yes. Lego museum in the day? No.) Anyway a small number of women went, who then commented that they hadn’t all spoken to her. So that’s worthwhile.

Poor Lucy, the loveliest member of the family, passed away. Babs was very shady about it, waiting till her girl got home to announce it. Understandable, but didn’t really need all the attention she wanted for it. One post and a few days off would have done it, but hey, this is Babs, so a 9 minute monologue on a vlog it is.
By 7pm the night she got Erin back and had told her about the dog, instead of quality time together to make sure the kids were ok etc, she was back on stories to announce that the adults were watching a scary film on the telly and the kids were banished away.
Followed on Saturday morning by her barely containing her glee at how many comments her Lucy post got, pretty much declaring they’re all ok and posting an AD for Studio Christmas. So yeah. Standard, heartless Babs.

Got invited to the Disney blogging event of the year so get the popcorn ready for that. Should be entertaining to see her bump into some old faces (Louise Pentland, we’re looking at you to provide us with some drama).

Sunday off, told us Monday morning they’d basically spent the day buying crap for the kids to deal with their grief. Cos spending is all Babs knows how to do, that’s what her kids will learn and the only advice she can give her Babettes……answer their questions (don’t tell your followers what questions or answers you gave tho Babs, that’s too much work) and buy them crap.

Grid post of PUS next to a storage box with lots of chat about how happy he is to have a shed. Not a shed Babs, not a shed.

Mocking Ethan for playing his instrument.

Tuesday was a poll of famous people in sweaters (barrel, scraping) and then a reel of her in three awful outfits for the Disney event so her followers can choose what she wears. Way to up engagement Babs, that’s one crazy morning of reactions! Must be an AD in the next couple of days.

Wednesday morning began early doors with a riveting story of how she’d waking herself up with a whistling nose. Christ. There’s that barrel scraping noise again. Followed by another question box to up engagement - this time how to stop windows being covered in condensation, so also doubles as a beg for a freebie Karcher.

Proudly showing off like a 5 year old in a vlog and a grid post all the new Mickey, Halloween tat she’s bought. It won’t fill that void Babs, it just won’t. And the money would be better spent on getting your hair done and buying a dress that fits for your big Disney event!

As predicted, the poll and a “what should I wear?” thread were indeed followed a couple of days later by an AD. It was the boy running in the woods to sell cheese. Obvs.

Today, the 1st Oct, began with another grid post with as much Halloween, pumpkin themed tat she could possibly fit in the hobbit house. With PUS instead of poor Lucy. And some drivel about being lighthearted and just wanting to entertain. Which is code for “I can’t be arsed to address serious issues going on in the world so I’ll pretend to be sad about my dog when actually I’m sad about my low engagement numbers and then I’ll cheer up and be fun again so you all think I’m so brave for overcoming my emotions and being online to make you happy”. Bull. tit.

Getting a bit too friendly with filters and photoshop, to no benefit as she still looks grey, grim and unhealthy. A little manic in her posts and the tit she’s chatting, nerves building to the big Disney event maybe?!? She doesn’t want to go, no enthusiasm at all! So stay tuned Cow Bags, tonight is the night and I think this thread will be moving fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She genuinely seems more upset she can’t dress her ‘grumpy dog’ up for Halloween than the fact Lucy passed away? It’s very odd behaviour for someone who’s just lost their dog of like 13 years…

Reactions: 28
Just catching up as I've been on a night shift!

It was lovely seeing Ethan actually getting the spotlight for an ad, what a sweet boy he is. The rest was tit though, like others have mentioned on here what's the link between independence and cheese? Make it make sense Babs!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd rather she completely ignored serious issues instead of acknowledging they exist without expending any actual energy. She does not give a tit about anything besides herself. She thinks she's a comedian. She isn't. She's crass and selfish.

Reactions: 31
I'd rather she completely ignored serious issues instead of acknowledging they exist without expending any actual energy. She does not give a tit about anything besides herself. She thinks she's a comedian. She isn't. She's crass and selfish.
This is what I think too. Addressing the horrendous murder of a young woman with a ‘oh things are so awful at the moment’ sentiment. It’s phoney and insulting.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Thanks all for the new thread, and BonBon's recap 👏👏👏. Now , I get she wants to keep her channel 'light' but in all honesty I think she's too inarticulate and basically too thick to put together a sensitive and coherent comment on recent tragedies. Let's be honest ,if she can't make it about herself then she's not interested. If she could make a short but sensitive post she would appear more relatable , after all some IG's like her mate the unmumsy mum manages to strike the right balance. And why should she educate her boy? Surely she needs to educate both children...girls are equally likely to be violent although more rarely. Wayne Couzens clearly had psychopathic tendencies , he duped his employers and appeared to be a happily married man with children so Bab, it's not all cut and dried . Maybe she would be better off not saying anything at all and keeping her own counsel 🤷.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Thanks all for the new thread, and BonBon's recap 👏👏👏. Now , I get she wants to keep her channel 'light' but in all honesty I think she's too inarticulate and basically too thick to put together a sensitive and coherent comment on recent tragedies. Let's be honest ,if she can't make it about herself then she's not interested. If she could make a short but sensitive post she would appear more relatable , after all some IG's like her mate the unmumsy mum manages to strike the right balance. And why should she educate her boy? Surely she needs to educate both children...girls are equally likely to be violent although more rarely. Wayne Couzens clearly had psychopathic tendencies , he duped his employers and appeared to be a happily married man with children so Bab, it's not all cut and dried . Maybe she would be better off not saying anything at all and keeping her own counsel 🤷.
She’s said ‘promise to educate my boy’ SO many times now. Yes it’s crucial we tell boys not to kidnap and rape women or put them in positions where they’re uncomfortable but she’s not seeing the bigger picture here at all like you say it’s not that simple as to ‘educate’. She’s so thick it’s painful and I would prefer she kept her gob shut on these matters rather than spew tit she clearly isn’t capable of correctly articulating.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally agree, it’s so so much more complex than just saying ‘let’s educate our boys’. She’s venturing into territory that is way beyond her and I also would prefer that she didn’t touch on recent tragedies by saying ‘I feel a bit sad and fed up’ - she would be better staying away from it altogether.

Oh I’m gutted I’m out tonight so I’m going to miss all the drama!!! I will be catching up on this thread tomorrow morning so please keep me posted cowbags!

On another note - the state of this bleeping hair! The colour is horrendous and it literally does nothing for her given her grey, ashen complexion!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
For some reason, that photo of Stephen this morning is actually one of the better ones of him??? It doesn’t look as forced a smile as some of the other ones she’s posted of him

Reactions: 8
Using the dead dog to up her engagement and make herself feel better. 🙄

I'm working till very late tonight so please screenshot and report everything and anything that happens at this Disney do. She looks so miserable about it lol.

Reactions: 13
Apologies if this is off topic and I'm very late to the party - but I've just had the misfortune of being recommended Babs autumn house tour - what a complete load of old tat! What is with these annoying vloggers jumping on this 'autumn' bandwagon and buying up every bit of cheap crap from poundland to decorate their houses with! This woman is a joke and so self absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm still not convinced she is going to show tonight 🤷‍♀️ I dunno, I just have a funny feeling that she'll pull something out of the wood work, a last minute disaster that stops her going.
But if I'm wrong then one thing is for sure - she'll be as forced, fake and over the top as ever 🤮🤮🍿

How has she got the audacity to bang on about ‘educating her boy’ as if he’s a potential sex offender/ woman basher when she has, by her own admission, been extremely aggressive and gobby in the past after a few drinks

so blab.a.babs perhaps you should concentrate on ‘your girl’ as well, as who knows she might turn out to be a chip off the old size 18 block

just reposting this below so we don’t forget the real blab.a.babs 😘

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm still not convinced she is going to show tonight 🤷‍♀️ I dunno, I just have a funny feeling that she'll pull something out of the wood work, a last minute disaster that stops her going.
But if I'm wrong then one thing is for sure - she'll be as forced, fake and over the top as ever 🤮🤮🍿
I thought this too. Shouldn’t she be posting a cock in a can on a train ride by now? Getting to London and all checked into a hotel and getting ready to polish the turd that is her face and body?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How has she got the audacity to bang on about ‘educating her boy’ as if he’s a potential sex offender/ woman basher when she has, by her own admission, been extremely aggressive and gobby in the past after a few drinks

so blab.a.babs perhaps you should concentrate on ‘your girl’ as well, as who knows she might turn out to be a chip off the old size 18 block

just reposting this below so we don’t forget the real blab.a.babs 😘
and let's not forget her threats to "smash" her husband's face in. implying her little boy needs educating as if she believes he has the capacity to be potential sex offender/murderer solely because he's male, yet overlooking the fact that she - a woman - promotes domestic violence. BOTH her kids will have been exposed to that - whether it's verbal threats or actual violance, which wouldn't surprise me based on her aggressive personality and the stories of her getting drunk, fighting people and swearing at them etc - and will think it's normal behaviour, thus surely BOTH of them need educating that it's not okay - regardless of the gender of the perpetrator. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
I agree, thought we'd have gurning faces from the slow train down to London by now but she appears to be home still. She's possibly going to be a no show, because she's too sad/IBS/poorly tummy/too embarrassed to show her face/any other excuse lol

Reactions: 12
Perhaps she’s going to fly to London on her broomstick dressed as mickey 🤔

Let’s face it she’s an utter liar at the best of times and uses pre-records so either

she’s sat at home crying into a Disney tea towel. Or
She’s in London in a hotel getting ready but saying nothing till later when there will be the big reveal

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe the bad back will resurface while she was putting her tights on or something?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she travelling in her full regalia?

Surely she has booked a hotel room for overnight, wouldn't you freshen up and get ready there rather than sit on the train for a couple of hours and risk arriving sweaty and dishevelled?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.