Brummy Mummy #85 Hey Babs, calmity calm down, it’s NOT HALLOWEEN YET

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we play anxiety dream bingo?
- ex boyf
- old job
- on stage flashing her arse oh wait this is her usp

or will she be due on and that’s why she’s sad 🥺
or will her non-existent IBS have been playing up
We will have hair dye because her roots are awful and everybody needs to look like Rainbow Bright at work and nails4u crappy nails or will she stick the the bobajob varnish she has on?!
Rainbow Bright at work - I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She really doesn’t want to go to the Disney event. There is no excitement. She looks pained when she says it. I do think she’s gonna go because she won’t want to prove us 🐮 💼 right 😂
🎉TINGO 🎉to whoever said she’d get a cat 😂 at least she’s looking at adopting.
She’s only going to the Disney event because she’s begged & brown nosed & can’t back out now. What if she never works with Disney again? 😱 She’s petrified of putting her fist in her mouth foot in it I think she’ll lay off the booze today.

Reactions: 16
Lucy isn't even cold and she's looking at cats and possibly wants a dog.

My dog is 8. I cannot imagine life without her. I cannot imagine feeling able to move on so hastily.

Reactions: 21
I noticed on her stories she has her nails painted- her fingers look so short and fat!
I am irrationally annoyed by the fact that Emma wears those stupid glittery ears so far back on her head?!! WHY?!!

I think shes really nervous about tonight- I would be too if I was her!! She’ll look like tit with some crappy dress and a belt, her tits will be by her knees and her make up will be in the usual stripes on her face! She’s pissed off a lot of the influencers that will be there so people like LP will probably avoid her and I suspect Babs will end up looking like a desperate hanger on!!! She has NO USP/brand/niche market she’s just desperate to hang on to her so called job because she will never get another real job!
But fear not folks=- shes the “keynote speaker” at some event this weekend! I nearly wet myself laughing when i read that in her stories yesterday!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Talk about trying to big yourself up to look like you have a proper job!! Keynote speaker- to a load of wannabe bloggers and she will just talk about herself and how she works really really hard at her “job” and has carved out as career for herself etc etc- what a load of 💩

My dog is 8. I cannot imagine life without her. I cannot imagine feeling able to move on so hastily.
That’s because you’re a normal human being who doesn’t look at life like one continuous search for content for your crappy SM “job” unlike Babs who will do absolutely ANYTHING for content!!

• Heart
Who’s betting she ditches the pink sequin market stall dress in favour of her old favourite black and white midi for tonight?? I just can’t imagine her putting on that sparkling monstrosity and feeling good about herself. Surely even Babs has a morsel of self-awareness??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly what does she look like in those ridiculous pumpkin pyjamas, especially sitting there saying’I’m sad’ while wearing them at the back of 6 in the evening! Genuinely like a big overgrown toddler and I’ll never understand what she does with her kids in the evenings - it’s absolutely mental to me that she’s glued to the sofa from 6pm.

She looks so tired and grey. She’s pained when she’s trying to be enthusiastic about stuff. Agree that there’s no genuine excitement about the disney event, she’s going because she feels she has to but would much rather spend the night on the couch in her bleeping stupid pyjamas!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My prediction is she will align herself tonight to boring Brogan who is also rebuffed by many of the Disney community, they will then tag in with Adam H and Garry C who are another couple of no-hopers but have some sway with some of the bigger Disney blogging community ….. off to get the popcorn 🍿 She is not excited about this at all - 2 years ago this would have been top billing for her, just shows how much folks can change (deteriorate) in both content and general health.

I would have hired the prettiest sparkliest princess style Dress , had my hair and make up done by a professional if I was going to a PR event , knowing that people, x friends , bloggers , tattlers etc would be expecting me to look like a sack of spuds rolled in glitter…..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every morning, there she is on the very start of my stories list. Which is exactly why she posts so early as we know. And during the day she's always first too, without fail as she posts so often. However, last night and this morning I'm having to scroll through all the other people's stories that I never watch to find her.

After that long winded explanation is this what shadow banning is??, 🤔🤔🤣🤣 Help out a tech useless person 😂

Reactions: 13

I can’t knock her for this. I lost my pups within 6 months of each other last year, they were over 15 yrs old (rescued so not fully sure of their age) my heart broke into a thousand pieces the day I said goodbye and I even with my children whom I love more than life I knew I wanted/needed another dog on the house. Within a month i rescued another dog he’s absolutely barmy but I wouldn’t change him for the world he has helped my children grieve and is helping me heal with all the loss I had last year. However my other half was very much like you and me getting another dog so quickly nearly did cause the breakdown of our dysfunctional family. He soon got it and now says he’s glad I forced the issue.

Bloody hell my Friday is going downhill fast babfending before brekkie

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t knock her for this. I lost my pups within 6 months of each other last year, they were over 15 yrs old (rescued so not fully sure of their age) my heart broke into a thousand pieces the day I said goodbye and I even with my children whom I love more than life I knew I wanted/needed another dog on the house. Within a month i rescued another dog he’s absolutely barmy but I wouldn’t change him for the world he has helped my children grieve and is helping me heal with all the loss I had last year. However my other half was very much like you and me getting another dog so quickly nearly did cause the breakdown of our dysfunctional family. He soon got it and now says he’s glad I forced the issue.

Bloody hell my Friday is going downhill fast babfending before brekkie
The difference being you are not getting pet companions for content. She would be using the new pets from day one, plus she isn’t fit for a puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The difference being you are not getting pet companions for content. She would be using the new pets from day one, plus she isn’t fit for a puppy.
Oh dear god no he is my literal 60kg lap dog. I don’t even think he’s made it to SM but then again my kids rarely do either as they don’t like it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She is NOT excited about going to London for the Disney event is she???

I am. Because I'm heading into Birmingham today and I can rest easy that she'll be in a totally different city 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.