Brummy Mummy #85 Hey Babs, calmity calm down, it’s NOT HALLOWEEN YET

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s seriously lost the plot. I actually feel bad for her right now (I’m sure it’ll pass)!

Reactions: 14
Before anyone asks her dairylea are suitable for vegetarians

The ham & cheese pasta from Costco yesterday. Not so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Worst ad ever! Wtf!
ethan's little face when he grabs her hand as they're leaving. that smile. 💔 although he undoubtedly spent his time in the woods being ordered around and told exactly what to do - it obvs wasn't the spontaneous adventure babs is presenting! - he genuinely looks so happy to finally receive a moment of attention from his mum, yet - as babs has clarified in the caption - she only allowed ethan to feature in the ad because dairylea specifically requested that she "set her BOY free for an adventure" - if that specification had not been part of the deal, she would have used the opportunity to allow TT's talents to shine. she only forces herself to spend time with him when it's for an ad that states he has to be involved, thus she literally has to be PAID to spend time with her little boy. 😔

equally, the way she mentions in the stories about her dairylea ad that kids. meed independence is an absolute JOKE. if that's the case babs, maybe allow your eight year old son to unwrap his own dairylea triangle! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
i'm predicting a bathroom breakdown just prior to her leaving for the disney party so that she can't go. she's obviously stressed about the fact that she's gonna turn up looking like a car crash adorned with mickey ears, and have to mingle with far more successful influenzas who ditched her - mainly LP, but i'm sure they'll be others, plus guests who are happy to listen to LP retell cri ge stories about babs.

that, or she'll have a bathroom breakdown while at the party, having thrown a tantrum about the mean girls giggling about her awful fashion mishaps, and stomping out the room in a sulk, like the overgrown toddler she is! 🍿🍿🍿
LP outclasses her in every area, she has real celebrity friends, attends and is invited to lots of really high profile events, smashes it on the clothes and body positivity front and Instagram job

Meanwhile someone is making a hash of even the most basic Ads, has got a pity invite to Disney’s birthday bash and has the body positivity and fashion sense of someone who has fallen into a dressing up box oh and whose ‘friends’ include KDIL and that drip iamalisonperry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LP outclasses her in every area, she has real celebrity friends, attends and is invited to lots of really high profile events, smashes it on the clothes and body positivity front and Instagram job

Meanwhile someone is making a hash of even the most basic Ads, has got a pity invite to Disney’s birthday bash and has the body positivity and fashion sense of someone who has fallen into a dressing up box oh and whose ‘friends’ include KDIL and that drip iamalisonperry 🙄
"the fashion sense of someone who and fallen into a dressing up box!" ⚰💀⚰💀⚰💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those poor kids are always dressed so shoddily - they never look nicely turned out. I’m not suggesting head to toe Gucci but they always look like they have been kitted out from a recycling bin. She makes me sad .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Babs stop using your kids to pay your damned mortgage. Get a bloody job and real therapy to understand why you buy crap constantly and therefore need more money. Its vicious cycle!

When is the selling out of your own kids privacy going to become illegal. It's grotesque

• Heart
Reactions: 14
345 likes for an ad posted two hours ago 😬
The comments are all her friend/family too 🤣🤦‍♀️

Morning update 42 basic witch and 44 pumpkin left

141k followers and she only sold 96 mugs on opening night
Mug update 20 witch and 18 pumpkin left...she has sold 48 mugs since my last update last Friday despite another lot of insta stories the other day trying to push them

Poor mug sales, hardly anyone at the meet up and poor engagement on her ads...could the babettes be seeing sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh the meltdown truly is just around the corner…I hope the Disney party venue has a decent sized bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest stories (heavily filtered stories might I add) are definitely gearing up for her not going to this Disney thing tomorrow, despite what she saying about looking forward to seeing friends!

Reactions: 13
Latest stories (heavily filtered stories might I add) are definitely gearing up for her not going to this Disney thing tomorrow, despite what she saying about looking forward to seeing friends!
She’s depressed & fed up with herself because she looks like a bag of spanner’s & can’t filter everyone’s photo’s tomorrow. Wouldn’t be surprised if she did drop out of tomorrow night & use Lucy’s passing as an excuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yup latest stories talking about being sad. But seeing friends tomorrow and working over the weekend. No mention of the Disney party Friday or Rocky Horror that she was gifted tickets too. It finishes on Saturday bab

I do hope the free tickets were revoked after complaints.

Has TT starting trolling her as well now 😂🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.