Brummy Mummy #85 Hey Babs, calmity calm down, it’s NOT HALLOWEEN YET

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread with the most votes came from @BonBon27
Do you have a recap for us please?
Aw that’s cheered my Sunday up! Cock in a can and a bucket of sugar for me while I watch ten minutes of a serious film I don’t understand while googling heights of actors and then bed by 8:30! Rock and roll night to celebrate the thread title 🤣

Little recap:

Went on a date with her mum and wore a dress she thought was brave but to us she looked like she always looks with a belt, ugly boots and TOO much make up.

AD for Frubes, only Erin, toddler friendly content.
AD for a family holiday competition (I think, as ever she’s as useful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to sharing information) that genuinely looked like a 7 year old had cobbled it together in their ICT lesson at school.
AD for Disney on ice, which upsets me greatly as I love DOI and I don’t think they need Babs!
AD for recycling your bread packaging, which was weird because all it did was show off tat Babs owns. Her favourite pastime, showing off.

Some fuss about how her and PUS will always be remembered for being happy together. Oh kaaaaay Babs.

Out for a family meal, used the chance to make a TikTok with her mum, sister and Erin about how she tells them everything people tell her; proving she’s untrustworthy and has no boundaries. Good thing she doesn’t have any actual friends because they’d know for sure they couldn’t trust her now.

2 Sundays off.

Crap vlogs. More shopping and showing off. Including a grid post and many, many stories showing the bloody hot chocolate stand with loads of Halloween tat. On September 14th. A good six weeks that crap will be sat there gathering dust.
Made a point of using the stand to hide the slow cooker she still hasn’t used because she’s a lazy, slobbish, spoilt, entitled idiot.

More tit about being happy in her own skin tight pleather leggings. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much 🙄

Got PUS up at 6am to film her in all black a la Kim K at the Met Gala - suggested on here, done by other “celebs”, boring, not planned as she said “erm” a lot……..Total rubbish.

Grid post about how it’s been 5 years since she hurt her back (leg still damaged this week because it fits her narrative better) and had an op and couldn’t be a proper mum and felt guilty and hid it all from her followers and pretended she was ok, but she’s had therapy and is better at sharing now. Gave up teaching because she was injured, new story as it’s never been mentioned before that was the reason.
Funny how this was posted as she was most likely sulking because the very same blogging awards where she won and twerked and hurt herself 5 years ago were happening and she wasn’t invited!
Followed by an AD, as a “woe is me, my life is hard but I’m so brave I’ve overcome it to be here for the Babettes” post usually is as that’s when she needs engagement.

Modelled the ugliest, most ill fitting dress she has ever worn. Honestly feel genuine concern that she’s deluded enough to show it off and think she looks good. Someone intervene. Please. And soon.

A post about the golden girl going off on a residential and how poor Babs will miss her so much. Even though she ignores her kids most of the time unless there’s money for an AD on offer.

Lots and lots and lots of stories (and I can’t express enough the sheer volume of them!) of her talking crap, spouting tv recommendations (that she hasn’t watched herself), looking grey, moaning, lying, talking about the kids being at clubs till 8/9pm (so PUS doing all those lifts then!), slurring, being generally twattish. Some with what looks like a filter on because maybe, just maybe, she’s not actually body confident about appearing all grey and grim. Mostly the stories are accompanied by crap captions or her typed sentences full of mistakes and toooo maaaany leeeeetttters in woooooords. I admit I do it for effect, sometimes, but as with everything Babs does she has to take it to the extreme and do it every bloody time (walkity anyone?!?).

Still (not) a size 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Aw that’s cheered my Sunday up! Cock in a can and a bucket of sugar for me while I watch ten minutes of a serious film I don’t understand while googling heights of actors and then bed by 8:30! Rock and roll night to celebrate the thread title 🤣

Little recap:

Went on a date with her mum and wore a dress she thought was brave but to us she looked like she always looks with a belt, ugly boots and TOO much make up.

AD for Frubes, only Erin, toddler friendly content.
AD for a family holiday competition (I think, as ever she’s as useful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to sharing information) that genuinely looked like a 7 year old had cobbled it together in their ICT lesson at school.
AD for Disney on ice, which upsets me greatly as I love DOI and I don’t think they need Babs!
AD for recycling your bread packaging, which was weird because all it did was show off tat Babs owns. Her favourite pastime, showing off.

Some fuss about how her and PUS will always be remembered for being happy together. Oh kaaaaay Babs.

Out for a family meal, used the chance to make a TikTok with her mum, sister and Erin about how she tells them everything people tell her; proving she’s untrustworthy and has no boundaries. Good thing she doesn’t have any actual friends because they’d know for sure they couldn’t trust her now.

2 Sundays off.

Crap vlogs. More shopping and showing off. Including a grid post and many, many stories showing the bloody hot chocolate stand with loads of Halloween tat. On September 14th. A good six weeks that crap will be sat there gathering dust.
Made a point of using the stand to hide the slow cooker she still hasn’t used because she’s a lazy, slobbish, spoilt, entitled idiot.

More tit about being happy in her own skin tight pleather leggings. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much 🙄

Got PUS up at 6am to film her in all black a la Kim K at the Met Gala - suggested on here, done by other “celebs”, boring, not planned as she said “erm” a lot……..Total rubbish.

Grid post about how it’s been 5 years since she hurt her back (leg still damaged this week because it fits her narrative better) and had an op and couldn’t be a proper mum and felt guilty and hid it all from her followers and pretended she was ok, but she’s had therapy and is better at sharing now. Gave up teaching because she was injured, new story as it’s never been mentioned before that was the reason.
Funny how this was posted as she was most likely sulking because the very same blogging awards where she won and twerked and hurt herself 5 years ago were happening and she wasn’t invited!
Followed by an AD, as a “woe is me, my life is hard but I’m so brave I’ve overcome it to be here for the Babettes” post usually is as that’s when she needs engagement.

Modelled the ugliest, most ill fitting dress she has ever worn. Honestly feel genuine concern that she’s deluded enough to show it off and think she looks good. Someone intervene. Please. And soon.

A post about the golden girl going off on a residential and how poor Babs will miss her so much. Even though she ignores her kids most of the time unless there’s money for an AD on offer.

Lots and lots and lots of stories (and I can’t express enough the sheer volume of them!) of her talking crap, spouting tv recommendations (that she hasn’t watched herself), looking grey, moaning, lying, talking about the kids being at clubs till 8/9pm (so PUS doing all those lifts then!), slurring, being generally twattish. Some with what looks like a filter on because maybe, just maybe, she’s not actually body confident about appearing all grey and grim. Mostly the stories are accompanied by crap captions or her typed sentences full of mistakes and toooo maaaany leeeeetttters in woooooords. I admit I do it for effect, sometimes, but as with everything Babs does she has to take it to the extreme and do it every bloody time (walkity anyone?!?).

Still (not) a size 18.
You're first paragraph about googling the actors' heights made me properly lol! 😂 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chris and Rosie Ramsey’s podcast tour is on in Birmingham tonight, wonder is Babs has been invited by her imaginary BFF? If she has gone then she’ll be raging it’s a Babbath! Although I highly doubt she’s been given a freebie and we all know she won’t have paid for an actual ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the Babbath is spent eating/watching telly or with her kids 🤔

Only kidding. I've no need to wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes she did -just when you think she can’t sink any lower she proves you wrong!!
The air purifier will be going back then! 🙄
Emma the reason you wake up sniffly is your house is damp and possibly mouldy. You need to VENTILATE your bedroom every day and wash your bedding a couple of times a week. Also wash yourself and your clothes!

She doesn’t have allergies, its all bollocks for content. She just need to let some fresh air in- she doesn’t sit sniffling and sneezing on the rest of her endless shite stories all day.

The Award for Spouting the Most Endless Boring Shite on a Daily Basis goes to ……Emma Conway! Add that to your awards Emma because its the most accurate award you’ve ever won!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she putting everything down to allergies? Emma, why don’t you go and get a bloody PCR test!

Reactions: 14
If she opened the windows / doors in her tiny mouldy house she’d get lots of air through and ventilate the house shed feel a lot better. If she washed her bedding pyjamas or dressing gown more than once every 2 months she’d feel a lot better. If she ate vegetables and fruit and drank water she’d feel a lot better. Simple thing Babs stop being a lazy disgusting slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she putting everything down to allergies? Emma, why don’t you go and get a bloody PCR test!
I hate to Babfend, but not everything is COVID.
She's had this for weeks & weeks.
It's like others have said, it will be the damp tiny mouldy hobit house that clearly needs decent windows fitting and some good ventilation.

Reactions: 25
I hate to Babfend, but not everything is COVID.
She's had this for weeks & weeks.
It's like others have said, it will be the damp tiny mouldy hobit house that clearly needs decent windows fitting and some good ventilation.
Ok, I agree that is true. But she wouldn’t possibly blame the house, cause none of the others are suffering with it, well not that we know of.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.