Brummy Mummy #85 Hey Babs, calmity calm down, it’s NOT HALLOWEEN YET

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people on here mentioned her possibly being shadow banned and I realised that I hadn't seen her greasy face in the morning so searched her only to find out I was blocked (for no reason, I haven't interacted in a while and when I do its just all the sarcastic smoke I can stand to put up her #size18 bottom). No bother, I can see updates on here and I have multiple instas if I'm really interested. Come home from work today to find her stories at the front of my page again. Unsure what I did to be blocked but even more unsure about how and why I got unblocked 😂

Care to explain babs?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's opened him a Dairylea Triangle for a paid Ad! That is the closest that child will get to his mother cooking for him, that's for sure 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
You should be bloody sad and low Babs. That’s the normal reaction of someone with feelings when they lose a pet they love.
And FYI, no one is watching you for motivation. You don’t need to pretend to be happy and positive when we know you’re actually a miserable, stompy cow.

Reactions: 17
Some people on here mentioned her possibly being shadow banned and I realised that I hadn't seen her greasy face in the morning so searched her only to find out I was blocked (for no reason, I haven't interacted in a while and when I do its just all the sarcastic smoke I can stand to put up her #size18 bottom). No bother, I can see updates on here and I have multiple instas if I'm really interested. Come home from work today to find her stories at the front of my page again. Unsure what I did to be blocked but even more unsure about how and why I got unblocked 😂

Care to explain babs?
oooooooh there might be hope for me yet!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Nah. I’m good.

You should be bloody sad and low Babs. That’s the normal reaction of someone with feelings when they lose a pet they love.
And FYI, no one is watching you for motivation. You don’t need to pretend to be happy and positive when we know you’re actually a miserable, stompy cow.
I disagree. The more I see (saw) of Babs the more motivated I am to NOT be like her. Not that it’s actually that hard to not be Babs…🤔

Reactions: 7
Has TT starting trolling her as well now 😂🥴
[/QUOTE]
It would appear so from her latest grid post 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off topic slightly cowbags but I just thought I'd share with you all that I've been given the all clear today to return to work, in full capacity, following my back injury 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 So less time to chat with you all in a couple of weeks when I'm back but I'm sure you'll all keep my seat warm 😀😉😊

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She is so unraveling. We know she reads here, Babs maybe take a long hard look at yourself and ask why LP has far less tattle threads than you do. Clearly you piss a lot of people off, ever thought we aren’t all trolls?

Reactions: 18
Off topic slightly cowbags but I just thought I'd share with you all that I've been given the all clear today to return to work, in full capacity, following my back injury 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 So less time to chat with you all in a couple of weeks when I'm back but I'm sure you'll all keep my seat warm 😀😉😊
Excellent news Lady Doodle....don't worry , Bab will continue to make an arse of herself and we'll be here to discuss her shenanigans and catch you up as required 😜.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's brilliant news. Take care of yourself. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sooo tomorrow is the start of Black History Month how long do you reckon the shout outs of black influencers will last for this year?? 4 or 5 times? With no mention of Brum pride maybe this will be something else she ignores.

Also on such a sad day you would have thought she would have mentioned the end of Brittanys conservatorship at least at the hands of her father, the vile scum who murdered Sarah Everard being sentenced to a whole life sentence the first time that it was ever handed to a police officer although heartbreaking it is a step in the right direction for her family to grieve fully, she has the autumn weather she desperately wanted and yet she just moans like normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think her "I'm a bit sad" 60 second 4 stories was her pathetic attempt at acknowledging the absolutely horrific scenes emerging from court following Sarah Everards case. That's it! That's all she can manage. Because she's a narcissistic twit!!!

Reactions: 13
Maybe the I'm sad posts were either to up her engagement as that AD was awful or she's shitting herself for tonight and trying to make herself seem vulnerable/the victim.

Reactions: 11
Shall we play anxiety dream bingo?
- ex boyf
- old job
- on stage flashing her arse oh wait this is her usp

or will she be due on and that’s why she’s sad 🥺
or will her non-existent IBS have been playing up
We will have hair dye because her roots are awful and everybody needs to look like Rainbow Bright at work and nails4u crappy nails or will she stick the the bobajob varnish she has on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
615 likes for the ad! A new low. Her last post (all about her, trying on fugly outfits) was lower than usual too. That’s why she’s sad, nothing to do with what’s in the news.

Reactions: 14
She really doesn’t want to go to the Disney event. There is no excitement. She looks pained when she says it. I do think she’s gonna go because she won’t want to prove us 🐮 💼 right 😂
🎉TINGO 🎉to whoever said she’d get a cat 😂 at least she’s looking at adopting.

Reactions: 19
The middle bit on those ears looks like a tiny cock and balls. How fitting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And the standard martyr post. I just try to create a safe space. Try doing that for your kids babs instead of pimping them out to dairylea or frubes to pay for your endless tat collections.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.