Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder if she ever actually watches herself back...... cos I'm convinced that if she did she would see what we see and try and correct the error of her ways.
A really effective form of therapy that I used to use when patients relapsed was giving them access to previous therapy sessions notes to read. They would literally be broken by what they read, but it would help heal them so much quicker the next time. And each time they became more solid and stable. I truly believe this same tactic would work if she watched herself back and saw what an utter Bell End she is!

Reactions: 21
Er, no thanks Bab, I have a life and reality shite is not my vibe. If I'm not out with real friends, I'm reading or listening to music. You'd not like my TV choices either, watched the last night of the proms on Saturday , always leaves me feeling culturally balanced and relaxed. Try it some time Bab....oh wait it's on after your toddler bed time !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she think Real Housewives is the best representation of middle aged women? I’ve never watched it, but surely it’s just complete trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she think Real Housewives is the best representation of middle aged women?
It is if you are a drunken shrill witch with no morals, who cares only about yourself in a never ending spiral of grasping, scheming, backstabbing and screaming with more money than sense …….. oh wait 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She seriously does think that everyone is aa sad and as boring as her doesn't she!?
Real Housewives - "you can watch Series 1 in a weekend" 🤣🤦‍♀️😳
In what world can anybody binge watch a whole series in a wknd! Unless you're a student maybe 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ooh surprise, surprise - babs is untrustworthy! if the babettes couldn't see it before, she's actually announced it now! it's not just publicising the fact that she can't be trusted to keep a secret, but that she will actively make a promise not to tell anyone, then gleefully spill everything to half her family - not just accidentally, but purposefully phoning them to share information that people have trusted her to keep to herself. she's literally letting everyone know - under the guise of a "fun" tiktok - that she prides herself on being a liar who can't be trusted. a little hint from babs herself to be wary if the tit she spews. unlike loving disney, being a compulsive liar IS a personality trait. 🤥🤥

as for the air purifier, she has a purifier, not a dehumidifier. they don't cause dry skin because they don't affect the humidity - they just filter out pollutants, dust etc from the air. as usual, babs wants a reason to moan and complain. it's very clear, just by looking at her skin, that it's been very dry for years - so she's happily dumping the problem on the air purifier when in reality, she needs to ditch the caffeine-free sugary drinks and increase her water intake! this will undoubtedly be used as the perfect excuse for her to stop using the air purifier and store it up in top top because it's making her skin too dry. £150 wasted, and she can get back to her daily complaints about her allergies, which is what she wants because talking about her sore eyes boosts her engagement. #priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here you are Bab, an air purifier cannot draw moisture from the air!!
Stop the incontinent dog from sleeping on the bed, chuck that disgusting germ laden teddy away and get some windows open! Change your manky bedding regularly and change your pyjamas more than once in a bluee moon. Hygiene, ever heard of it? 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Just clicked on her video of her doing the Liberty X dance holding a broom with her top undone & bra showing! 🙈It was the old house with the grey wardrobe-looking cupboards in the kitchen! 😅 What on gods earth made her share that again. 😳When I first started following her around 5 years ago she seemed like a down to earth person who came across as someone I’d be friends with IRL. If one of my friends started sharing that stuff I’d be ringing them to check if they were ok! My husband would think I’d lost the plot! 😅 Just bizarre!

• Haha
Just clicked on her video of her doing the Liberty X dance holding a broom with her top undone & bra showing! 🙈It was the old house with the grey wardrobe-looking cupboards in the kitchen! 😅 What on gods earth made her share that again. 😳When I first started following her around 5 years ago she seemed like a down to earth person who came across as someone I’d be friends with IRL. If one of my friends started sharing that stuff I’d be ringing them to check if they were ok! My husband would think I’d lost the plot! 😅 Just bizarre!
You can see now why old Steve is desperate to get his shed and was nearly crying with disappointment the other day 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I often wonder if she ever actually watches herself back...... cos I'm convinced that if she did she would see what we see and try and correct the error of her ways.
A really effective form of therapy that I used to use when patients relapsed was giving them access to previous therapy sessions notes to read. They would literally be broken by what they read, but it would help heal them so much quicker the next time. And each time they became more solid and stable. I truly believe this same tactic would work if she watched herself back and saw what an utter Bell End she is!
even if you overlook the bullshit she actually says-and tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if she listens to her stories, as she ADORES the sound of her own voice - surely seeing her own face staring back at her at 6pm every morning should be enough to make her question her health choices, and to deter her from sharing her mug with entire world before at least bothering to wash her face. i struggle so much with online therapy appointments, and the fact that my own face is staring back at me throughly the session. it makes it hard to concentrate on the conversation because i'm so caught up in self critical thoughts. if you struggle with your appearance, it puts it on a whole new level because, prior to coivd, you weren’t really used to being forced to look yourself in the face while talking to other people - unless, ofc, you were babs, talking to her phone screen on a daily basis - and you focus so much more on how other people must see you from their perspective and overthink the whole thing. it definitely lowers your confidence. i'm not suggesting that super body confident babs should be berating her appearance, but surely seeing some of the aggressive, gurning expressions she pulls on a regular basis would be enough to make you rethink what you're sharing, and actually put a little more thought into your content than filming stories from your pit at the crack of dawn, head resting a manky teddy, picking unremoved make up from your eyes and yawning. like, you can literally see how vile you look while you're doing those things! if it were me, i'd be mortified even watching that - let alone think it was a brilliant idea to share it with thousands of people. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow so Babs resolution of eating a sugar laden "healthy" tin of Heinz soup for lunch didn't last either 🤦‍♀️ FYI Babs it doesn't take much to throw in some fresh veg and stock to make a yummy but healthy soup *gasps shock horror"

Wonder how long before she rolls out the whole "bought a tin of quality street/heroes/roses/celebrations they won't last until Christmas oh wait I ate them for lunch" content 😴😴

Reactions: 13
i mean, if she was a size 18 then, she definitely isn't now! what was that you said about being untrustworthy, babs? 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20210913_145105.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ohhhh I never post in the babs threads, but I have lurked for some time. Can you imagine what Erin & Ethan will think when they see what their mother has been posting online?! I'd be mortified if my mum was posting videos like this online. Here's hoping the kids at school don't find out!!

Reactions: 19
Because their garden is actually made of a family of borrowers, what does he need a shed for?.(other than hiding in!)..

Reactions: 7
Haha, making out she’s watching the real housewives of saltwater (the silly cow means Salt Lake City, probably been on the cocks already) on her ‘lunch’ break and she’s not just sat on her arse all day watching it 😂 I hate to admit it but I have watched the RH of Beverly Hills as pure escapism but each episode is around 50 minutes long and there’s about a thousand episodes on each season so unless you have **cough** no life then you can’t binge a season is such a short space of time. Does she not realise her target audience is busy mums? I cannot get over how much she lives in a fantasy land 😂😂😂

• Haha
Because their garden is actually made of a family of borrowers, what does he need a shed for?.(other than hiding in!)..
he'll undoubtedly be banished there whenever he wants to watch the football, so babs can avoid having to watch netflix ton her laptop and remain lounged out in the sofa in front of the big tv.

steve is also lacking a bedroom - either sharing with ethan or camping out in the living room - so perhaps he's fi ally put his foot down and demanded a bedroom all for himself. a shed is better than nothing, and he's got the spare mattress from ethan's bed, so he's pretty much sorted! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Babs think, other than on the real housewives programmes, that women in their 40's/50's etc aren't represented on tv shows? Ruth langsford, Amanda holden, Alison Hammond to name a few on this morning, 95% of the loose women, Lorraine Kelly on her own show, Suranne Jones has just had the lead in vigil, Amanda Abbington in Wolfe, Emilia Fox in silent witness, Brenda Blethen in Vera, bloody hell the list goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haha, making out she’s watching the real housewives of saltwater (the silly cow means Salt Lake City, probably been on the cocks already) on her ‘lunch’ break and she’s not just sat on her arse all day watching it 😂 I hate to admit it but I have watched the RH of Beverly Hills as pure escapism but each episode is around 50 minutes long and there’s about a thousand episodes on each season so unless you have **cough** no life then you can’t binge a season is such a short space of time. Does she not realise her target audience is busy mums? I cannot get over how much she lives in a fantasy land 😂😂😂
Typical Babs Saltwater 🤣 she's seen Salt Lake is being mentioned and jumping on it for something to say to appear relevant.
I do watch RH but to watch a full season in a weekend would be at least 14 to 16 hours viewing! It is pure fantasy land or is this Babs admitting that she watches TV for 6+ hours a day? Maybe she thinks everyone else does or maybe it's a brummy thing, you know they're very different to the rest of the UK according to Bab Almighty. 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.