Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who put up autumn decorations are in the same category as those who have LOVE LIVE LAUGH posters up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I missed the career reveals, I can't believe it. Seems strangely for our benefit...she's told them to pick something tattle can't argue with. I think working with kids in a hospital probably means TT providing musical and dance entertainment for patients and owning a zoo probably means working in a pet shop where the rats came from
yeah, since she classes the pet shop as a "free zoo", that makes perfect sense! 🤣

it wouldn't surprise me if ethan genuinely did want to work with animals tho. as for erin, i thought exactly the same. "work in a kids' hospital" - she'll be planning to out her triple threat skills to work as a children's entertainer on the wards. realistically tho, we all know babs pushed the career in a children's hospital on her as a way of surreptitiously linking it to her "generous" £1 donations to birmingham children's hospital - essentially just another way to entice people into buying her over-priced hoard of mugs4mugs! manipulation at its fibest! she'll soon be mentioning it as "i donate a whole £1 from each sale to the hospital my girl wants to work in when she grows up!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Brilliant!! Hopefully she will be forced to remove her ad! Mind you she will still get paid I bet!

Reactions: 6
Icing your buns with jizzy looking icing I hope? 😉 #bitrude

I think when Babs does mention 9/11 (late!) Naturally there will be many ways to make it ALL about her her her. But the one thing I reckon she will feel the need to go on about is how the terrorists don't represent true Islam and as you know she was an R.E teacher did you know? Islam was her speciality subject, she is the Kween of Islam and was head of her department in case you didn't realise.

Oh and she also has a master's degree. In case that had slipped past you 😁
she'll definitely find a way to make it all about HER, but equally the extent of her posting about it will probably involve a quick share of a popular post created by someone else shared in her stories, aaaaand job done! she'll immediately be back to her own everyday dramas about allergies and snoring and bleeping netflix recommendations. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I predict a post last thing tonight about 9/11, pre signing off for the Babath and quite frankly it can't come soon enough. So much fuckwittery this last week - the woman's a moron.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm almost proud they've used my petty stalking of her fridge as evidence in their argument 🤣
You're welcome mystery cowbag 🤣
I thought this when I saw it. I'm on a break and just thought I'd see if Frubes were brave enough to post her Ad on their page 🤣 it seems not 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I predict a post last thing tonight about 9/11, pre signing off for the Babath and quite frankly it can't come soon enough. So much fuckwittery this last week - the woman's a moron.
quite honestly, i imagine she FUMING that 9/11 didn't fall on sunday, so she could use the babbath as the perfect excuse not to mention it.

Reactions: 8
Someone stop me - I need a hobby that doesn't involve photoshopping Babs mocking her lazy, slovenly ways 🤦‍♀️
2021-09-11-18-37-36.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just seen Carrie Hope Fletcher has been gifted some ladbabymum pyjamas...what happened to the ones babs was gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the vlog when babs and "ez" are at the sunflower field and babs is saying that she's SO glad "the boys" aren't there, and that it's just her and the golden child, because the boys would be moaning and ruin the day! i have never known a fully-grown adult moan as much as babs! 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen Carrie Hope Fletcher has been gifted some ladbabymum pyjamas...what happened to the ones babs was gifted?
Same place as the LadBabyMum jumpsuit she always wears, never to be seen again 🙄

Re the latest post, a weekly post about her unhappy marriage is really vomit inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same place as the LadBabyMum jumpsuit she always wears, never to be seen again 🙄

Re the latest post, a weekly post about her unhappy marriage is really vomit inducing.
Isn't it, trying to convince herself. Hasn't ironed her new Shein dress either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The dress she’s wearing is most definitely, 100% not an 18, for it to be that loose. On the other hand, well done for finally sizing up you sized 18-22 witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.