Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the career reveals, I can't believe it. Seems strangely for our benefit...she's told them to pick something tattle can't argue with. I think working with kids in a hospital probably means TT providing musical and dance entertainment for patients and owning a zoo probably means working in a pet shop where the rats came from

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The advert is terrible. I wonder what Becketts Farm think of her tagging them as a location but getting paid thousands to stand promoting a yoghurt that is zero to do with them.
I saved this as we was going to go. I really hope that she did donate to their chosen charity! Especially, as you say she is being paid and using their farm as a backdrop for one of her usual rubbish ads.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Quick one

Rock of ages...gifted tickets for her and a plus one...

Is it just me that would have took my husband and had a proper date night out of it?

They never go out together, it's strange
How would he get his time on Grindr whilst being able to lie in the big bed before he’s shoved back in the shoe cupboard?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why why why is she not mentioning tamingtwins for family & slow cooker recipes? Is that another blogger friend relationship that's gone sour?!

So the metal no storage bed frame has arrived....where are they going to put everything? I love pax but there's a limit to what you can cram in 😂

Also, looking back on her posts, I don't think she's looked happy or healthy since she moved to her posher postcode.

• Heart
Why…🤷‍♀️, just why, do we need to see this 🤦🏼‍♀️?
Yes, Babs, we know you wear chub rub shorts, no one cares, it’s not revolutionary, neither is oversharing photos of yourself for compliments and validation. Just bore off 🙄!!
What an embarrassment. If a slim woman was pulling her skirt up to show her small underwear, she would get shot down for it. So why is it deemed ok for her to do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_0457.jpg

This makes it look like it is a paid partnership with the farm, not Frubes. There is nearly 11g of sugar in Frubes, almost all of a child's recommended 19g daily allowance of sugar.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
"Ezzy"?! 🤣

ah, top marks to babs, supposedly advertising frubes because they're a staple in the conway house - yet before the taste test she has to ask erin the potential flavours! she's advertising a product and she hasn't even bothered to read the box and remember the flavours?! top quality ad, as always! 🤦🏻‍♀️

literally why the duck does babs have to lay out the kids' school uniform, underwear, hair bobbles etc, ensure their coat is hanging on the back of their door so they can easily grab it and make their lunches for them - minus the sandwiches, obvs, as that's far too much effort for babs, whose limit is chucking fruit and a frube in the bag. she's such a control freak. her kids aren't toddlers, and should be more than capable of getting their own clothes out the wardrobe and preparing their lunch. the thing is, i'm sure they are capable, but babs insists on babying them. i can't imagine being ten years old, and my mother laying out my underwear the night before. let the kid grow up, ffs.

also, erin's plan to call babs "mom" in front of people, and "mommy" at home once she starts "big" school - obviously overlooking the fact that her home life is essentially "in front of people" since it's publicised for the world to see. imagine erin calling her mommy in vlogs, classing it as "at home", yet all her classmates will be very aware she still calls her mommy. poor kid. 😔

• Sad
You can really see that she's put some weight on, don't think her hair is helping her at all
Screenshot_20210911-120958_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You can really see that she's put some weight on, don't think her hair is helping her at all
View attachment 757448
The heavy eyeliner really ages her. Add in the weird clothing choices and she looks very dated for someone who spends her life obsessing over TIK TOK and everything the youth does. I was really shocked at her make up last night - actually blurting out “Whoa!’ when she posted her made-up face on her stories.

Reactions: 18
For the love of God someone give this witch a lesson is make up application! She trowels it on, never blends and it looks like something I wore in the 80’s when I was a teenager and didn’t know any better! Same as everything with her- all very slapdash and no time taken or effort made.
She really has NO fashion sense. All her dresses look like sacks!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 757448
Was gonna say the same about her hair. Honestly if that’s the best you could get it looking at home why oh why wouldn’t you pay for a professional colour!! I am on a much lower income than babs but still manage to find the money for the hairdresser!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 757409

This makes it look like it is a paid partnership with the farm, not Frubes. There is nearly 11g of sugar in Frubes, almost all of a child's recommended 19g daily allowance of sugar.
i mean, yeah. the fact she calls them "healthy" literally highlights her understanding of health. now they presumably have a load of #gifted frubes - and since she regularly shows the contents of her kids' lunchboxes, we are all well aware that they are not a staple product in the conway fridge 🤥 - she's probably knocking them back daily as part of her new "healthy" lunch!

the fact they don't contain artificial sweeteners and do contain calcium - it's bleeping YOGHURT, babs: of course it contains calcium 🤦🏻‍♀️ - doesn't automatically mean it is a "healthy" option. obvs there is no problem with kids eating frubes as part of. a balanced and varied diet, and i don’t agree with labelling foods as "healthy" or "unhealthy" - particularly foods aimed at kids - but the example babs is setting to her kids and all of her followers is that mainlining sugar on a daily basis is not an issue. the food she shows in her hauls of snacks for the kids is mainly sugar-dense - iced gems, nutella bars, cereal bars - which she obvs automatically believes are healthy based on the fact they contain oats 🤦🏻‍♀️ - mini gingerbread men etc, AND the products she advertises - obvs because these companies realise that babs is a prime representative of sugary snacks, since they see her happily flaunting vienetta, magnums, eating entire cakes whenever she has her period, sugary drinks, a literal "sweet box" filled with moams and chewy sweets, pick n' mix buffets, pop tarts, cinnamon buns and iced bleeping strawberries!

• Heart
Of course frubes are mess free. Your giving them yo 8 and 10 year olds babs 🙈. When you give a frube to a 2 year old, they definitely aren't mess free!

A name for ste and babs = twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Frubes are NOT healthy!!!
How these idiots get passed the ASA is beyond me!
Talk about spouting bullshit she has no idea about. What an absolute waste of oxygen. And they're most definitely not mess free either.
She could not duck these Ads up anymore if she tried!

So, Ste's shed has arrived and the man is heart broken cos they've sent the wrong one . Actually Bab I'm heartbroken for my daughter's friend today as it's 20 years since her uncle was killed in the twin towers attack. So you and Ste carry on wallowing in your grief over the wrong shed being delivered . bleeping pair of oxygen thieves 🤬🤬.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
So, Ste's shed has arrived and the man is heart broken cos they've sent the wrong one . Actually Bab I'm heartbroken for my daughter's friend today as it's 20 years since her uncle was killed in the twin towers attack. So you and Ste carry on wallowing in your grief over the wrong shed being delivered . bleeping pair of oxygen thieves 🤬🤬.
Idiots, the pair of them. Clearly neither of them check descriptions when ordering online.

I am shocked she's not mentioned 20 years 911, a sad day for many. It doesn't cost her anything to pause and reflect does it rather than post more pumpkin shite.

Steves new doghouse shed 🙂

Screenshot_20210911-152743_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Christ it boils my piss when she says ‘big love to anyone working today’ when it’s the weekend. I work 2 weekends a month, heaps of people work weekends and it’s their norm. We certainly don’t need Babs’ patronising as duck ‘big love’. Condescending wanker. Anyway, happy Saturday fellow tattlers, I’m off to water me plants and ice my sugary buns 😆
Icing your buns with jizzy looking icing I hope? 😉 #bitrude

I think when Babs does mention 9/11 (late!) Naturally there will be many ways to make it ALL about her her her. But the one thing I reckon she will feel the need to go on about is how the terrorists don't represent true Islam and as you know she was an R.E teacher did you know? Islam was her speciality subject, she is the Kween of Islam and was head of her department in case you didn't realise.

Oh and she also has a master's degree. In case that had slipped past you 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How absolutely shallow is she? All that stealth boasting about her Disney store merch cost best part of £65. She’s boastful, crass & rude.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.