Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Erin took the 11+ today and both families were out to adore the favourite. The only thing I can think of that would get both sides together. Don’t know why they’d bother when they’re in catchment for such a great secondary. It’s all about status for them if so.
if it was his birthday bab wouldn’t have shut up about how much work she put into getting everything ready for him and how lucky he is to have her.

Reactions: 15
She is vile
Obsessed with spending money on tit... constantly buying cheap crap clothes etc.
In a world where she has somehow ended up as an influencer why doesn't she use her platform to promote sustainable living.

Why didn't she mention 9/11
Why does she constantly tell people how confident she is but then gurn and stand bent double to stop anyone seeing her real size

She needs to take a step back and give her fat bleeping head a wobble

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And just like that she has signed off till Mon with no mention of 9/11

She's a dick
She didn’t mention world suicide prevention day yesterday either and with her seeing the groupon counsellor you’d think she would it’s an easy one to make about herself

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
No Emma, I'll tell you what will be in the history books. And it's nothing about you. But that nearly 3000 people lost their lives 20 years ago today in the single biggest ever attack on the US!
That's what.
Nothing about you and your bleeping lazy slobbish selfish stuck up entitled ways. Or your piss stain of a husband who needs to wake the duck up. He looks like a child in his shorts. He's pathetic. And you, you are a narcissistic bleep!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh I know it was pure jest on my part, given her fashion forward posts. I do think they were out to celebrate something, as you say it’s the first the in laws have been included (unless they were paying for it?).
Yeah, or maybe it was one of their birthdays? She’ll never say as she doesn’t want anyone else to have the lime light!

Reactions: 7
She’s just so bloody boring.
No mention of 20th Anniversary of one of the worst terrorist attacks in modern history. 3000 people died Emma.
No mention of the phenomenal success of Emma Raducanu who is 18 yrs old and in the bloody FINAL of the US open! Now THERE’S a role model for her daughter.
No mention of Suicide prevention day ( yesterday )

We get shots of her gunt, fat legs and shorts and her baggy sack dresses and a whole stream of inconsequential bollocks from her greasy ugly fat face.
She’s just a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
it wouldn't surprise me if steve's mum was excluded from the "girl gang" photo, as she was fully. aware it would be shared on SM. i imagine the photo of erin and her grandmother's was explained by babs as a nice photo for the memories, and her in laws didn't assume it would be plastered across IG. i don't remember them showing their faces before, so i bet the photo babs shared was without their knowledge or consent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 19
LOVE ME, ADORE ME, ITS ALL ABOUT ME- EMMA THE FAT witch CONWAY.

Watching the news about 9/11, little bit holding back tears, can’t believe she left tonight and her last picture on her grid is of her and her husband.

I know this is pointless Because her fans just love her and think she’s amazing no matter what.

Reactions: 13
She’s just so bloody boring.
No mention of 20th Anniversary of one of the worst terrorist attacks in modern history. 3000 people died Emma.
No mention of the phenomenal success of Emma Raducanu who is 18 yrs old and in the bloody FINAL of the US open! Now THERE’S a role model for her daughter.
No mention of Suicide prevention day ( yesterday )

We get shots of her gunt, fat legs and shorts and her baggy sack dresses and a whole stream of inconsequential bollocks from her greasy ugly fat face.
She’s just a waste of space.
yeah, it's definitely a shock she hasn't mentioned emma raducanu, given that they share a name! definitely the perfect opportunity for babs to make it all about HER. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where was Grandad Rog? Weird of her not to mention it and even weirder for them all to go out for no reason without him?

Reactions: 11
Think 11+ is a good shout.
I'm not catholic-is it the wrong time for confirmation/holy communion?
Had to be something to do with the kids for both sets of grandparents to be there. Ez sandwiched between grandma's suggests golden child's celebration.
To be fair to shorts I don't blame her for keeping quiet if it is 11+ or for planning a celebration after to take her mind of it-its almost sensible parenting

Reactions: 10
Had to be something to do with the kids for both sets of grandparents to be there. Ez sandwiched between grandma's suggests golden child's celebration.
To be fair to shorts I don't blame her for keeping quiet if it is 11+ or for planning a celebration after to take her mind of it-its almost sensible parenting

Or how about, if it is 11+, just not putting anything on social media at ALL?!! Just a thought… but one that Emma would never have as she can’t do one single thing (break a clothes peg, buy a dress she’ll never wear, water a plant etc etc) without telling 100k people she’s doing it.

What a strange, weird life she leads.

Reactions: 15
When they got home from Pizza Express last night she said she was going to eat some sweets! As she reads here, a bit of advice: What about being a member of the poorly tummy sufferers club, Babs? Where’s the peppermint tea? Do yourself a favour and stay away from the sugar especially in the evening.

Also, that Shein dress looks shite on you, I’m guessing the fabric is very thin so not such a great autumn dress as you think!

Reactions: 17
I doubt it's the 11+ a couple of girls in my daughter's class are doing it (or done it, I don't know when it is) and they have been having Saturday morning tutorial since year 1! Also there is no nice way of saying this....is Erin clever enough?!

Reactions: 4
I doubt it's the 11+ a couple of girls in my daughter's class are doing it (or done it, I don't know when it is) and they have been having Saturday morning tutorial since year 1! Also there is no nice way of saying this....is Erin clever enough?!
No idea if she is clever enough. The books she reads don't appear to be overly challenging but that's not a fair indicator on its own.

My son had tutoring for a year and passed his and we kept it all off social media. His school had their 11+ for next years intake yday.

Alternative is an audition for a performing arts school due to her previous triple threat aspirations 🤣

Reactions: 9
I live close (ish) and it was 11+ day round here yesterday so could have been? There’s no way she’d admit that the golden child needed any extra tuition would she?!

Reactions: 9
I live close (ish) and it was 11+ day round here yesterday so could have been? There’s no way she’d admit that the golden child needed any extra tuition would she?!
Maybe that's what Erin's Friday night activity has been, the one that meant the Friday prawn cracker dance got stopped? No takeaway = £ tutoring too?

Reactions: 8
Erin had her confirmation a couple of years ago I think? They had a hush hush ‘family party’ where they were all very smartly dressed but kept it off the gram apart from one picture I recall. I think some insanely clever cow bags worked it out! 🐮 🐮 🐮 🕵🏻🕵🏽🕵🏿

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.