Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a date with her mum for Christ sake 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Am I missing how this “lewk” is so different and new and exciting and something she’s brave for trying?? She looks like she always looks, no??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s gonna go and see rock of ages with her mom isn’t she. It’s that or bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and she doesn’t rock the boots/dress combo it’s worse than the converse hi-top dress combo

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A puffball arm?!! That's just pushing the boundaries of dare devilment way too far. You're so quirky and exciting and such a cool Mum.

FYI: it's a puff sleeve mate. Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she think we need to see the chub rub shorts? That’s a hideous photo and not necessary. Emma bleeping stop

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those boots look so cheap and nasty and really dont work with that dress :sick:

I know its been said a million times but fgs buy a decent bra #liftandseperate:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
The pub-sized free telly in the background, which can be seen from the top-top of the garden of dreams. Also, she’s tagged Topshop on the dress. Desperate much?
CFF27131-4BF3-4F94-ADAC-E136C731B965.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont comment on Emma's size too much (unless it's debating that she's NOT a size 18 🙄) But, she should've sized up. While it looks OK at the top it will pull like duck across her belly. Especially with the under titty belt. She will either look like she's shoved a pillow up her dress or she will have to sit bolt upright. A size 20 Emma would've been better. Think comfort, not "style" 🤣

Also what's all this first time out nonsense?? She must think people are as stupid as her 🙄

• Heart
🤣 I'm sure I saw her or someone similar (maybe LP) say donkeys years ago they'd never say anything like that aloud on stories as their audience have young kids 🙄 so I think as much as it's her being a prude, it's also more about the calculated game plan of not wanting her follower numbers to go down.
i mean, yeah - she's so desperate to cling onto the her toddler mum audience that i would agree this was her reasoning, if she wasn't happily calling her followers "lovely buggers" at 6am! she's also got pretty lax in regards to. concealing. her aggressive side, and regularly drops a "duck" if she's annoyed. in that respect, i think her prudishness must be playing a part in her refusal to. utter the word "cock", since toddler mums would have likely unfollowed her as a result of her blaring out "bugger" and "duck" in her stories, for their little ones to hear! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s just disgusting .. 🤢 she won’t say the word cock cos it’s vulgar ?? Yet she shows us disgusting vulgar photos .. momma taking her out coz she threw a tantrum over not been invited to the awards last evening.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.