Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she bangs on about shaving her toes??
I know every one is different and some women do have more hair than others but the way she bangs on about it you’d think she was a bloody gorilla 🦍
I get about 2 hairs on each big toe but that’s it. She’s secretly a man, we all know it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she off out to try & hate drink another seasonal coffee/hot chocolate? She doesn’t just shave her toes for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And still no mention of the new bed...c'mon Bab let us have a gander. Of course it's probably gonna be the feature of the next vlog 😴😴😴😴 , she'll probably string out the reveal for god knows how many stories.

Reactions: 12
And still no mention of the new bed...c'mon Bab let us have a gander. Of course it's probably gonna be the feature of the next vlog 😴😴😴😴 , she'll probably string out the reveal for god knows how many stories.
Do people really watch these every week? I’ve seen a few influencers film these but the only people I know who watch them are other influencer. I think it’s really dated.

Reactions: 8
I mean really?? You don’t have to be Einstein to know if the only thing you can post about are toes, snoring , googling heights of actors and tit that your “career” is done” as I said before babs — go just go quieting into the horizon and get a real job . Tara and you’re welcome babs

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean really?? You don’t have to be Einstein to know if the only thing you can post about are toes, snoring , googling heights of actors and tit that your “career” is done” as I said before babs — go just go quieting into the horizon and get a real job . Tara and you’re welcome babs
She can’t do that. Who will adore her and validate every mundane detail of her life?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I know every one is different and some women do have more hair than others but the way she bangs on about it you’d think she was a bloody gorilla 🦍
Because she thinks it is a personality trait and makes her qUiRkY 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope it’s not a bloody freebie!! 😲

• Angry
  • Wow
Why’s she shaving her toes anyway she’s in ‘fall’ mode she’ll be wearing her clomper boots nobody will see her toes

Reactions: 15
It is very odd that we've not had anymore "to you, to me" Stories featuring the bed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Imagine your life being so boring that all you can possibly think to talk about is your new air purifier.

She probably couldn't hear Steve's snoring cos the noise of the machine drowned it out 🙄🤦‍♀️
I can't hear my hubbie snoring either if we're on different house floors 😂

It is very odd that we've not had anymore "to you, to me" Stories featuring the bed 🤷‍♀️
I think the bed delivery was well and truly made up.

• Haha
I wonder if the bed was returned cos it wouldn't fit in the Hobbit house ?

• Haha
So we’ve not even made it to autumn (which Babs hasn’t stopped harping on about) and she’s already mentioning Christmas. Give me strength!!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.