Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Hunger Games content has been brill πŸ₯°πŸ€— truly can't wait for a whole month of horror film content 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t mention the NTA’s because she has to pretend she’s not watching it as it stirs up too much jealousy with her ex BFF, Louise Pentland, being there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her Hunger Games content has been brill πŸ₯°πŸ€— truly can't wait for a whole month of horror film content 😊
How is she still watching them? Do they only watch it in 10 minute intervals or something? There's only 4 films and I've had 3 birthdays since they started this hunger games marathon πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Excellent recap @BonBon27 πŸ‘πŸ»
Decides to watch all the hunger games films with PUS, spends the entirely of the film on her phone. I am oop north and it’s still muggy here, sat in shorts and vest with doors open!

Reactions: 17
Here's a Tingo challenge. If she ever says the word "cock" out loud on any of her posts, I'll say something positive about Emma on this thread.

ETA before I get caught in a technicality - it has to be in the hot/in a can/diet context, or literally referring to a penis, for it to count. She can't catch me out with a "cock a doodle doo". πŸ”
i'm glad you added that ETA, or she would predictably be babbling about peacocks in her stories the moment she'd caught up on tattle! 🀣

i still don't get why she can't actually say the word "cock". when talking, it's always "chocolate" or "cocktails", with "cock" in the caption - yet she’s perfectly happy to be crass at every other opportunity. we've all heard her say "bugger" and "duck" etc, so why is she so weird about saying "cock"?! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i'm glad you added that ETA, or she would predictably be babbling about peacocks in her stories the moment she'd caught up on tattle! 🀣

i still don't get why she can't actually say the word "cock". when talking, it's always "chocolate" or "cocktails", with "cock" in the caption - yet she’s perfectly happy to be crass at every other opportunity. we've all heard her say "bugger" and "duck" etc, so why is she so weird about saying "cock"?! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Sorry to be #abitrude but my guess is because she's a bit prudish about sex. "Bugger" is a horrible ugly word but she'll never have had any reason to use it in a sexual context. I doubt she's ever used "duck" as a verb, only as an expletive so she doesn't mind that either. But "cock" is really evocative - she can try to force it as a funny slang word but there's no avoiding the fact that it makes you think about a penis. And presumably, that's not a thought that Emma is very comfortable with.

(Please excuse my armchair psychology, as always)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine your life being so boring that all you can possibly think to talk about is your new air purifier.

She probably couldn't hear Steve's snoring cos the noise of the machine drowned it out πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
I always think this! She speaks exactly the same as a family member of mine who takes Diazepam everyday!
Maybe that would explain the 8pm bedtimes πŸ€” but then the drinking probably doesn't do her any favours if she is on strong medication 🀷

Reactions: 13
Sadly I think its time to put poor Lucy out of her misery. No dog should be so frail and unwell that she has to wear nappies.

• Sad
Maybe that would explain the 8pm bedtimes πŸ€” but then the drinking probably doesn't do her any favours if she is on strong medication 🀷
I know a few of us have thought this for a while. I think that's also why she always seems to be more drunk than she probably is.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.