Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious about what she actually does with her day? It's my day off and so far I've dropped my daughter off at nursery using the bus, grabbed a few things from Tesco, walked home, weeded my front and back garden, hoovered my entire house and put a wash on. I've just sat down to have a sandwich. I'm also fascinated with how she manages to justify her kids needing to be at their grandparents so she can work when she works from home? (And it isn't actual work) I know they're currently at school.

Also, one day a week Steven does the school run? WHAT. THE. duck. She is home EVERY DAY. He has a full time job and does all the bed time routine ALONE.

LAZY LAZY LAZY LAZY LAZY LAZY LAZY!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm angry. As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm curious about what she actually does with her day? It's my day off and so far I've dropped my daughter off at nursery using the bus, grabbed a few things from Tesco, walked home, weeded my front and back garden, hoovered my entire house and put a wash on. I've just sat down to have a sandwich. I'm also fascinated with how she manages to justify her kids needing to be at their grandparents so she can work when she works from home? (And it isn't actual work) I know they're currently at school.

Also, one day a week Steven does the school run? WHAT. THE. duck. She is home EVERY DAY. He has a full time job and does all the bed time routine ALONE.

Watches Netflix on the sofa.

*Sadly this isn't sarcasm but the reality of her life. I am also baffled by her shallow, unfulfilling existence and how her family pander to hear nonsense..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's NTA night!
Surely someone who watches as much tele as her would watch the NTA's 🤔
At the very least you'd have thought she could have RE SHARED the story AGAIN about when she stalked met Ant & Dec as they usually clean up at these awards 🙄🤷‍♀️
I'll await my Tingo!
Louise Pentland has done stories covering her night there and she looks stunning

Go and have a look baboon and get some ideas 😘

And still no mention of the new bed...c'mon Bab let us have a gander. Of course it's probably gonna be the feature of the next vlog 😴😴😴😴 , she'll probably string out the reveal for god knows how many stories.
Wonder if it’s bunk beds with Steve on top *bitrude 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is so aggressive! Who gives a duck what chocolate bars she likes?
ETA:
Ad incoming!!! 🙄🙄🙄
This is old hat. I’ve seen it shared on SM about a thousand times and it’s still dull as duck. She’s late to the party YET AGAIN.

Reactions: 9

It’s hard work coming up with content all about herself though. Scrolling tiktok is almost a workout in itself. The shelves of B&M or home bargains won’t browse themselves. Emails to companies for collabs begging is exhausting, this work doesn’t just come easily to her she has to put herself out there. She really need more me time 🙄

This is old hat. I’ve seen it shared on SM about a thousand times and it’s still dull as duck. She’s late to the party YET AGAIN.
Not just late, she was never invited

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I was skim reading, multitasking and read "weed in my front garden" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last night LP recommended livvybirdlife on IG for her disney cruise coverage and also because they are great friends, well, all I can say is her coverage of the cruise imo is super informative and all round much better than the Babs offerings.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Pus did both school runs, thank goodness he did, we wouldn't want Bab to miss out on going to Poundland and watching Netflix. Phew crisis averted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's a Tingo challenge. If she ever says the word "cock" out loud on any of her posts, I'll say something positive about Emma on this thread.

ETA before I get caught in a technicality - it has to be in the hot/in a can/diet context, or literally referring to a penis, for it to count. She can't catch me out with a "cock a doodle doo". 🐔
🤣 I'm sure I saw her or someone similar (maybe LP) say donkeys years ago they'd never say anything like that aloud on stories as their audience have young kids 🙄 so I think as much as it's her being a prude, it's also more about the calculated game plan of not wanting her follower numbers to go down

Last night LP recommended livvybirdlife on IG for her disney cruise coverage and also because they are great friends, well, all I can say is her coverage of the cruise imo is super informative and all round much better than the Babs offerings.
Did she forget to mention Bab? 🤣

🤣 I'm sure I saw her or someone similar (maybe LP) say donkeys years ago they'd never say anything like that aloud on stories as their audience have young kids 🙄 so I think as much as it's her being a prude, it's also more about the calculated game plan of not wanting her follower numbers to go down

Just like her house always being quiet etc - she doesn't want any background noise to be picked up as if any mainstream songs are featured, youtube picks it up and the artist gets the ad money not her - it's that planned out

Reactions: 8
Exclamation perfume? I’m 12 years younger than Emma and it was popular when I was in my teens. Was it really a popular perfume for that long or did she spend her 20’s thinking and acting like she was still in her teens?

Reactions: 14
Babnocchio strikes again,,,,, Saying she hasn't been out for ages when she went out with that other Insta knob last week!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So later on when she posts a grid picture of herself with make up on and a dress what do we all think her caption will be?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She went out last week. Has she got amnesia?! Acting like she’s so hard done by and never gets to go out poor mum chained to the kitchen sink with children hanging off her skirt like some old mother Hubbard. What an idiot.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.