Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Nah, I think anyone else it would be that, but my take on it is that she's saying that she's so famous that even when you can't see her the entire world still knows it's her.
I thought it was for Kanye’s new album? It’s reported they are back together & he was dressed similarly. If she’d really wanted to up the ante she should have got Stevie to dress all in black too.

Reactions: 4
Think 11+ is a good shout.
I'm not catholic-is it the wrong time for confirmation/holy communion?
Had to be something to do with the kids for both sets of grandparents to be there. Ez sandwiched between grandma's suggests golden child's celebration.
To be fair to shorts I don't blame her for keeping quiet if it is 11+ or for planning a celebration after to take her mind of it-its almost sensible parenting
I doubt it's the 11+ a couple of girls in my daughter's class are doing it (or done it, I don't know when it is) and they have been having Saturday morning tutorial since year 1! Also there is no nice way of saying this....is Erin clever enough?!

gingerama

What are the babettes saying?!?!?! Please no shares in blocked so can’t see it ha my eyes are not burned out by that sight..

Lakajo

Chatty Member
Someone on here had been reading "People Like Her" by Ellery Lloyd, I finally got round to reading it and it's chilling! All based around how influencers on instagram portray their lives and the dangers of oversharing especially when it comes to your kids. The ending really shows some true narcissistic behaviour too. Really would recommend in case anyone is looking for their next read. Should come with a Trigger Warning for miscarriage and baby loss.
Oh yes my friend told me to read this!

Reactions: 3

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
And it’s this that will have her seething…..like I said earlier our bathroom we had done last year and it was planned ages before that , and babs style planned we had a schedule of works that was epic and would have babs gushing 🙈……we start on our kitchen next month that’s been booked in more or less since the bathroom finished last november…..lots of builders are worked up and booked up so far in advance round us , I’m in north , I’m dreading it and so excited at same time…..it will be worth it my kitchens a shithole at minute and has been for ages but there’s light at the end of the tunnel and I’ll have my kitchen of dreams …..and not a mug display cabinet in sight 😂😂😂

Fucking hell your avatar that’s some double chin 😂😂😂😂😂
I know this is so far off subject. May I ask who’s doing your kitchen? I’m having such a hard time even finding a builder, let alone a decent kitchen fitter. Wrens prices are very high!

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The video was posted on Saturday. She takes Sundays off (sometimes) - sorry, I'm confused. She didn't post on Sunday.
I wonder if I thought she had because I try not to watch her idiot posts now so it had it as new 🤔 either way she’s a dick 👍 😘

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
BUT just to be pedantic it’s still working on ye babbath isn’t it 🤷‍♀️
she shouldn’t post anything
Not get round it by curating content the day before then post it the day after it’s still posting isn’t it
The video was posted on Saturday. She takes Sundays off (sometimes) - sorry, I'm confused. She didn't post on Sunday.

Reactions: 1