Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
I mean is it really pouring on that side of Brum? I’ve not long walked the dog and it was drizzly but pouring?? i now have the back door open as it’s hardly cold enough for a flannel checked shirt and plastic leggings 🤷🏼‍♀️
No it’s drizzling, as u say. I’m back from the school run and have changed from jeans and a thin sweatshirt as I was sweating From power walking home! 🥵

well hinch and ss did their autumn trays at the weekend (both equally shit) so of course babs had to jump on
Who is SS? I have seen this before and I just can’t work it out

Reactions: 6

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Wonder if Babs is still hidden for some people?!? Not just every day, but every bloody hour of every bloody day with every bloody mundane thought she ever has 🙄🤣 Except on the sacred Babbath of course.

View attachment 756461

And in one of her comments she says the dress is a bit hot 🙄 No shit Sherlock, she’s going to the theatre, which historically are not air conditioned and usually stuffy, and dresses like it’s December 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s been hidden for me most of the week too

emme1122

Chatty Member
In her recent stories - Why does her head move so much!! It’s the first time I’ve noticed this.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Emma I don’t have a hot chocolate stand because I A) am a normal functioning adult and B) I have a velvetiser which makes lovely hot chocolate which is actual hot chocolate unlike the shite you drink.
Is the velvetiser worth the money as I keep thinking about buying one?

Reactions: 5

Tofuniam

Yeah, I don't know why cos it's just a school trip but my daughter is going on one soon (same age, probably same place!) It's like a outwood bound thing, canoeing, orienteering, camp fires etc.
We used to call it school camp, which seems to be a perfectly logical name. Residential is a silly name. Surprised she didn’t try to ask if she’d made that word up!

Booklover

VIP Member
Someone on here had been reading "People Like Her" by Ellery Lloyd, I finally got round to reading it and it's chilling! All based around how influencers on instagram portray their lives and the dangers of oversharing especially when it comes to your kids. The ending really shows some true narcissistic behaviour too. Really would recommend in case anyone is looking for their next read. Should come with a Trigger Warning for miscarriage and baby loss.
I've read that. It was very good, and a scarily accurate portrayal of the Instabeggar world!

She's had all flaming day to go for a walk. And her trousers look like bin bags. That is all.

She's got no reason to moan as much as she does, one day she's going to have serious real life problems to cope with. Then she'll realise how easy she has it now. Or maybe she won't
I’m dead (again!) ⚰⚰⚰💀💀💀⚰⚰⚰

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Argh, why is she so desperate for dark mornings?? Literally everyone I know hates waking up in darkness and hates day light saving in winter and there is a hell of a lot of people who suffer from SAD, so I can only assume that this is the case with a lot of her followers. Why can she never read the room?!!?!!

And that reel or tik Tok or whatever it fucking is is fucking stupid and pointless.
Because she doesn’t actually get up in the dark. She wakes up but doesn’t get up!!!

thetemptationisreal

Chatty Member
Last night LP recommended livvybirdlife on IG for her disney cruise coverage and also because they are great friends, well, all I can say is her coverage of the cruise imo is super informative and all round much better than the Babs offerings.
On a side note, I really enjoy livvybirdlife's account.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Is the velvetiser worth the money as I keep thinking about buying one?
Absolutely yes. I love mine - can do cold drinks in summer, they do Lattes now as well. Best hot chocolate I’m obsessed. I’ve used non branded chocolate in it too and it’s been absolutely fine as it can be ££££.

shazbev

VIP Member
Oh I know it was pure jest on my part, given her fashion forward posts. I do think they were out to celebrate something, as you say it’s the first the in laws have been included (unless they were paying for it?).
Anyone know when Ste's birthday is? Is it his 40th? Would explain why his family are present.

BonBon27

VIP Member
11+ day in Kent yesterday too, I assume the date is nation wide? isn't it the same paper like gcses?
It was during the week, done at school, for pupils who attend a school under the Kent LEA. Pupils outside of Kent schools (so Medway, London, Essex etc) do it at the weekend. So if Erin did a paper yesterday it would most likely be for schools in a different area than her primary is under, otherwise she would sit the paper in school time during the week.