Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
1 That dress is probably one of the worst things she’s ever had on. It’s awful. I can not express enough how horrible it is. Babs I know you think we’re all just mean trolls but I’m saying this with actual concern - please don’t go out in public wearing that unless you size up and get one that actually fits.

2 Poor poor Babs, her life is so hard and she’s so brave for working through it all. The Babettes are so lucky that their Kweeeen has overcome all the hardship of not being liked by everyone in the world and still manages to power through and post mundane stories every hour of every day. What. A. Relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Mingles123

Chatty Member
is she not bored to buggery with her day to day mundane crap? My eldest is at school and littlest has started mornings at nursery so I’m joining a gym this morning, I work part time and after being chained to kids for years I feel liberated!!!!!!!! I couldn’t bear using this precious free time sitting on my arse watching crap tele and posting on social media! 😱 she’s a right lazy mare

Lakajo

Chatty Member
I’m disgusted that she referred to a residential home as a ‘dementia home’. She is so fucking ignorant 😡 And the selfie with the fake sincere expression is abhorrent. What an awful human being she is.

God that woman once again has enraged me. As a woman younger than Babs and as you know lost my mum this year who was in a care home and contracted covid.
We know you read here Babs, so from me stick your insincere posts and stay off insta for good!!
I am so sorry 😞 💜

• Angry
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Babnocchio strikes again,,,,, Saying she hasn't been out for ages when she went out with that other Insta knob last week!!

• Heart
“I was asked to recreate…”

No Babs you read it on here, once again you’ve relied on the Cowbags 🐮 💼 for content ideas.

As you’re paying such close attention, there’s a couple of questions still unanswered:
  • Who won the competition?
  • where does Steve sleep?
  • Will you ever actually use the slow cooker kitchen-ornament?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Outnumbered

The cringe is reel (get it haha) with this one isn't it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know I'm nearly as funny as Babs.

The picking and sucking of the teeth turns my stomach. It's like she eats a toffee or something and then decides to film herself talking. :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
94EDC535-A10E-4985-8C0C-DD7648AF5B3F.jpeg

unless you’re Bab of course then you’re an 18 in every style, in every garment in every store because you’re a lying twat

• Heart
  • Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I truly hope E has a brilliant week away. So much for her to experience, no toddler bedtimes, plenty of good food, no cameras shoved in her face or having to perform in ads.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Obviously what she means by 'a funny old day' is she's spent the day realising that she's a washed up has been who is no longer award winning material 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
If babs was my "friend" and I had seen that reel, it would make me never trust her again. I'd limit everything I told her. No matter how much I liked her.
I have a friend who I love, but she tells me all the gossip from her other friends, and therfore I tell her nothing of my own life as I know it happens both ways. It means she's left out of lots of parts of my life unfortunately, but that's the price of being untrustworthy, no matter how much I like her 🤷‍♀️

Pregnant the screwed is doing fantastic work on our behalf? Our behalf bab? But you don't have a job?

• Heart
  • Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Babs tribute 😁

"Fuck up Babs" (parody of "Rocket Man")

🎵🎶Ste packed the kids off to a new club
From 7 until 9pm
And I'm gonna be high on canned cocks by then

I miss the fall so much
I need a life
It's lonely on the gram
Now its time to whack out the hot cock stand

And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Watching real housewives from day till night
I'm not the gal they think I am at all oh no no no
I'm a fuck up Babs

Fuck up Babs
Spilling my friends secrets
Out here alone

I use my page to sell my kids
To my son I'm cold as hell
And theres only room for the golden girl
On my grid

And all this body confidence
I don't understand
It's just my werk 2 days a week

A fuck up Baaaabs
A fuck up Babs

And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till I stop hiding behind the leaf blower and find
I'm not the size 18 they think I am oh no no no

I'm a fuck up Babs

Fuck up Babs
Pissing off my Babette's
Wherever I go

And I think it's gonna be a long long time..
And I think Ste's in for a rough rough ride..
And I think it's gonna be a long long time..
And it's not Halloween for a long long time..🎵🎶

• Heart
  • Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Emma fuck off. Your children are growing up and with that comes trips and independence away from you (thank god for them). E will have an amazing time with her friends and after the last year that’s just what she needs. Do not project your sadness or whatever this post is about onto her because she will not enjoy it otherwise. Stop being such a selfish cow for literally 5 minutes of your life.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
She’s gone very quiet since her big “woe is me” post. Wonder if she’s drowning all her insecurities in some cocks in cans?!? I expect we’ll get the “thanks for all being so lovely, it can be scary being online, I get wobbly about putting myself out there but I loves the money and attention ya. Mwah” speech later 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry