Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Under baked pastries with a splatter of jizz.

Looks like something you find under a teenage boys bed .

As for a name for both you & Ste

Stenema rhymes Enema .. both full of 💩

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
I wonder how much she does get paid? Let’s say she gets ( for arguments sake) £500 for an ad. If she does 4 ads a month that’s £2K for about 10 mins work ( cos you know no effort has gone into her Ads!)
No wonder she keeps going!
Like I said before I’m just amazed she gets any ads cos she’s so crap!
She gets a hell of a lot more than that. I had her rate card at work about 3 years ago from BTec Paul when her following was a lot lower (she hadn't hit 100k then), I'll dig it out but I do remember she was asking £5,000 for a YouTube video ad back then and hundreds per Instagram post by

• Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
No Emma, I'll tell you what will be in the history books. And it's nothing about you. But that nearly 3000 people lost their lives 20 years ago today in the single biggest ever attack on the US!
That's what.
Nothing about you and your fucking lazy slobbish selfish stuck up entitled ways. Or your piss stain of a husband who needs to wake the fuck up. He looks like a child in his shorts. He's pathetic. And you, you are a narcissistic cunt!

• Heart
  • Angry

Frankie75

VIP Member
I actually thought she looked better on the ‘before’ pic on her stories, her make up is so harsh. It’s not so much the red lipstick, it’s the eye make up, why doesn’t she blend it in properly 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢.
She reminds me of a pantomime dame 🤣

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Hot chocolate??!! Geez I’m putting ice in my water it’s so warm and humid here!
She’s determined it’s Autumn no matter what the silly cow!

• Heart

Grayson

VIP Member
Her Hunger Games content has been brill 🥰🤗 truly can't wait for a whole month of horror film content 😊
How is she still watching them? Do they only watch it in 10 minute intervals or something? There's only 4 films and I've had 3 birthdays since they started this hunger games marathon 😅

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She’s been “invited” to the Rocky horror show. I’ve paid a sodding fortune for my tickets and as an avid Rocky fan I can tell you now she’s gonna stick out like a sore thumb.

• Haha
  • Wow

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
shes missed the mark again its 9/11, shes straight onto stories rabbiting away advertising and everyone else is standing still remembering 20 years ago and processing what's happened in those 20 years

• Sad
  • Heart

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
She’s pissed off that every other flogger in the Uk is at the blogosphere awards and wallowing in her own self pity that she’s no longer part of the gang!
I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s a nobody and has nothing to offer anymore. Everything that comes out of her mouth is utter rubbish now. She will keep doing this until she can’t get ad’s though.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
A funny old day?! What the fuck. It’s the same as every other day for you Emma. You’ve done nothing, eaten everything, let your husband parent your children, rehashed some content changing the narrative to suit your need now so people engage and tell you how wonderful/beautiful/strong you are, before you took yourself off for a soak in the bath whilst your twat husband sorts the kids again and now you’re sitting on your fat arse in your pyjamas to watch even more tv at 1930. Before rolling into your pit at 2015.

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
Her Hunger Games content has been brill 🥰🤗 truly can't wait for a whole month of horror film content 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrop

A puffball arm?!! That's just pushing the boundaries of dare devilment way too far. You're so quirky and exciting and such a cool Mum.

FYI: it's a puff sleeve mate. Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why does Babs think, other than on the real housewives programmes, that women in their 40's/50's etc aren't represented on tv shows? Ruth langsford, Amanda holden, Alison Hammond to name a few on this morning, 95% of the loose women, Lorraine Kelly on her own show, Suranne Jones has just had the lead in vigil, Amanda Abbington in Wolfe, Emilia Fox in silent witness, Brenda Blethen in Vera, bloody hell the list goes on.

• Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
She’s pissed off that every other flogger in the Uk is at the blogosphere awards and wallowing in her own self pity that she’s no longer part of the gang!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
God her level of delusion is quite unbelievable! That YouTube video - she does all those things every day!
BATH- ok not every day cos she’s an unwashed greasy twat most days- but the bath bomb song comes round often enough to ✅ that one!
BOXSET✅- her life is spent watching tv!
TEA &CAKE -✅ Bleats on about her mugs and we know she has to have a period cake🙄not to mention her expanding arse/gunt/chins are not down to too much fruit and veg!
The one that made me laugh was read a book! 🤣🤣🤣🤣She never reads anything! Books are decorative items in her house, arranged in colour order to look good for the ‘gram!

She‘s the most selfish woman on the planet and cares about no-one but herself.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
For someone who always talks about her beloved nan who sadly had dementia she’s pig ignorant and very disrespectful to both sufferers of the horrible disease and the staff who care and support them 😢maybe she needs to google alcohol induced dementia (ARBD Babs) and cop on one night

Sorry to hear you’re having a rubbish time it’s such a wicked disease and so difficult for families on so many levels hope you hear some good news soon and he gets the care he needs 😢😢😢sending love ❤
The woman has no clue and no empathy. Honestly like most (& I’ve shared with you all before) I’ve had a horrendous 18m this with my FIL is the icing on a massive pile of 💩. We will get there. I’m just so mad that so many people are in similar positions to me and she has this massive platform that she could actually raise awareness of something she proclaims is close to her heart.
but no we get “oh it’s upsetting here’s a tw if you work with the elderly” the show is about early onset Alzheimer’s and the horrendous battles the staff had covid when twats like her still continued to flaunt the rules.
And the dirty cow ate her dinner in her pyjamas, split it down her and we all know she hasn’t changed and will sleep in them! Pisstramp

• Heart
  • Sad

shazbev

VIP Member
can guarantee that it is not a Brummy thing! She is simply obsessed with television and the make believe world American trash.
Absolutely, I'm a Brummie and retired and barely have time to watch TV. At her age, I was a single parent working 2 jobs to keep a roof over our heads. She's the only workshy, lazy , unintelligent Brummie I know so she can piss off giving us all a bad name.

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Thank God 🙏 for the Babbath and a break from her waffle bollox! I haven't watched Help cos I know it would break my heart. I spent a few years in a lovely job taking elderly folk with dementia to garden centres for tea and shopping ....even accompanied one delightful lady to her nephew's Hindu wedding. As the disease progressed , one by one they went into care homes. There isn't a day goes by when I think of them and dearly miss them. Hoping to visit the one lady next week and am really looking forward to seeing her for the 1st time in 18 months.
Back to Babby Norman and her film reviews. I bloody hate it when she recommends something...she rarely knows the title , has no idea of the plot( one may say she lost the plot ages ago! ) and after watching it still can't outline the story. Tbf if she does recommend anything 💯 I know it'll not be for me, artless,gormless lump.

• Heart