Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How does walking with a stick or using a wheelchair stop you from parenting properly, both myself and my husband use walking aids and are still able to parent. You didn’t Babs because you’re a lazy bitch who wanted to milk the situation and spend months in bed watching real housewives. She’s enraged me with that post boo hoo you hurt your back acting like a dick whilst drunk get over it 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

TatForTat

People who put up autumn decorations are in the same category as those who have LOVE LIVE LAUGH posters up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but today is SEPTEMBER 14th right?
And yet Emmais practically crying with excitement because she is “debuting” her hot chocolate stand full of Halloween crap?

I am lost for words. It’s 6 weeks away you dumb bitch. You’re not “debuting” it because you do it every holiday/season and it ALWAYS looks like Poundland just threw up its Halloween/ holiday/season tat on a cake stand.

Has Emma ever had an original thought? No…….didn’t think so.
She is the most boring person, I think she’s even more boring the Mrs Meldrum and that’s hard to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Miss_Nosey

One can only imagine what Emma went through to get her pleather leggings on 🤣😂🤣

Season 5 Bathroom GIF by Friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Steve needs a right good shake! That is all I could think when I was watching that Reel. That man is seriously as fucked up as her! At 6am...
They are both as bad as each other, and just a bit louder for the ones at the back, by that I mean Thick, Greedy, narcissistic, attention seeking, money grabbing morons with zero morale compass or thought for how utterly ridiculous their lives are.

And Emma. Stop sucking and picking your teeth on camera! You're disgusting enough as it is! 🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Do you know what today I actually hate her. I’ve had a shit day- nothing major just one of those days when it feels like everything is conspiring against you! I was late to ballet for grand daughter, then late to pick up my son & got stuck in traffic for 30 mins while g/daughter exploded into tears due to tiredness and my daughter is having a bad mental health day. So nothing major but enough to make me feel 😩
Meanwhile Emma Conway sits on her fat ever expanding lardy arse doing fuck all and moaning about going for a walk and making a stupid hot chocolate stand.
JUST FUCK OFF EMMA😡

• Heart
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Just so you know 🐮 💼 I will be giving the Alex a piece of my damn mind. I’m going with my best mate and we’ve worked through the whole of the pandemic in hospitals (never mind the personal tragedy we’ve suffered) and scrimped for these tickets as a treat and that waste of space gets invited. Seriously gtf out of here. If they wanted to fill it contact any of the essential businesses and offer them even reduced tickets for their staff that would be a much better way of filling the theatre without giving another fucking freebie to the grabbymcgrabason CONwoman!!

Oh and if she’s a little prudish Rocky isn’t the one for her at all. Pus maybe 😉but her definitely not!!

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
It’s a date with her mum for Christ sake 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Am I missing how this “lewk” is so different and new and exciting and something she’s brave for trying?? She looks like she always looks, no??

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
No Bab, those pleather leggings are not for you and that bag is vile!
£385 for that fucking bag!! It’s the chav instahuns fave accessory! I though £150 for the canvas one was bad but that one is ducking extortionate. Fucking meagre teachers salary my arse. Vacuous, pretentious spunk bubble

• Haha
  • Wow

shazbev

VIP Member
So, Ste's shed has arrived and the man is heart broken cos they've sent the wrong one . Actually Bab I'm heartbroken for my daughter's friend today as it's 20 years since her uncle was killed in the twin towers attack. So you and Ste carry on wallowing in your grief over the wrong shed being delivered . Fucking pair of oxygen thieves 🤬🤬.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Gingysmummy

I’m a nurse in a nursing home we have 37 residents with dementia and 3 that need 24 hour nursing care. I find it deeply insulting fir her to call them dementia homes. She obviously is very ignorant as she is about many things!
Help brought back a lot of memories about the start of the pandemic . We didn’t have any Ppe until July it’s been a very stressful time where I was the only nurse at one point working around the clock. My husband is a keyworker and my 13 year old had to watch his 2 year old brother as no one to watch them

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Also Cowbags. Correct me if I'm wrong here,,,,, but since when did she give up teaching because of her back injury? This is new bullshit I'm sure! And it's got me raging!!!!!
I'm at home waiting an appt for an MRI scan which is 2 weeks away (and thats quick believe me), and I fear I may never be physically fit enough to return to my current role. And she supposedly had to quit teaching, a job that poses no physical risk at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I thought she used to climb on the bars to dance to that audience of boys who fancied her?🤔
Perhaps that will be next year's tale of woe on how she hurt her back 🤔
She was dancing on the bar at The Dome and her foot slipped on a beer mat, she fell off the bar, rolled and rolled and rolled and ended up the other end of Smallbrook Queensway 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29