Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never heard the word before only from herself the almighty dictionary of baba words! I used to say to my dog let’s go walkies and I’m even cringing at that now! Oh the shame .. I’m afraid I may be a baba in the making no just noooo

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but there’s no excuse why Babs hasn’t used a slow cooker you do not need to be able to cook to use one. She’s so lazy and wasteful.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but there’s no excuse why Babs hasn’t used a slow cooker you do not need to be able to cook to use one. She’s so lazy and wasteful.
The whole point of a slow cooker is that you don’t have to be any kind of cook - it’s literally Chuck it all in and job done.

I can't add anything to this thread that hasn't already been said but I agree, why does she turn to her phone as soon as she has opened her eyes in the morning and talk/yawn her way through some 'stories'??!! We don't need or want to see the inside of her mouth! Why does she not wait until she woken up a bit, washed her face, combed her hair etc??!! She could talk to us downstairs whilst sitting with a cup of tea/coffee, that's MUCH more normal! On the plus side, you lot are seriously entertaining lol!

Reactions: 24
Ste is that you? only kiddin

Reactions: 20
That is a question that we’ve been asking for 82 threads and have yet to come up with an answer other than she’s addicted to the sound of her own voice!!

Reactions: 20
I don’t get how Emma has done non stop activities and getting together with people, but has never had a close contact with COVID, or needed to isolate. Everybody I know has had to isolate a couple of times, and I don’t know anybody as obnoxious in their mixing as her.

And yes I’m bitter about it.

Reactions: 27
oh my eyes! Pass the eye bleach!

But seriously, a question which has been asked many times and I’m sure will continue ad infinitum, WHY??

Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion “whatever I did, I didn’t mean we (don’t) want you back babs for good”

You’re welcome cowbags
I have so many questions...mainly WHY ???

I'm on insta trying to raise money for choose love with a raffle... my post has been shadow banned cuz its deemed to be upsetting, yet this cowbag has 456 likes for posting herself in badly fitting underwear

Reactions: 18
You’re welcome cowbags
Every time you think she’s scraped the bottom of the barrel and put out the most desperate content she can, she somehow manages to top herself. I mean, fair play to you Babs, those faces and poses have taken you to new heights of attention seeking desperation. I’m impressed, in a depressed and worried for your mental health and the effects this will have on your kids in the long run kind of way.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.