Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shazbev

VIP Member
I'm still fucking angry ..mainly for poor Ethan but how can the fawning babettes blow smoke up her arse and not see what a duplicitous cow she is? I can only assume they're as shallow as her and in fact there are a few people on my friends list who follow her....I'm gonna have to have stern words with them and if they don't see the light I'll be chopping them out of my life pronto. As it is they don't add anything to my life so it'll be no loss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Just want to say, I wasn't much older than Erin when I started my Leonardo DiCaprio scrapbooks...hope Emma's looking forward to the hormone explosion that's coming her way 🥰
let's just hope poor erin doesn't start her period over the summer holidays, because babs will fully expect her to document it in her scrapbook. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she'll expect erin to document her first date by drawing a picture for her scrapbook, and when she's dumped - dressed as an estate agent at a bus stop with a pop song backing track, obvs, because erin is going to follow in her mother's footsteps - babs will be knocking at her bedroom door with a box of crayons to draw a picture of the event, instead of bringing her ice cream and. abix of tissues while she's feeling "wobbly" during such a "sad time". *rolls eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why’s she making a big deal about the rain. It rains almost every single day in Florida during summer but she doesn’t bang on about that? Oh yeah it’s because she hates uk holidays but florida is ‘home’ 🤢
Yeah funny how she can cope with Florida’s heat
( and humidity) but a bit of a heatwave in UK and she moans endlessly and subjects us to video of her fanning her fanny🙄
She really is a complete arsehole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Loopybird69

VIP Member
If they only have one fan why is she shoving up her vag? And again filming inappropriate content in her children’s rooms? WAP dance in her daughters room and now vag on show in her sons room.

• Angry
  • Sick

chipstick

VIP Member
In her stories this morning she said she was going to be separating E&E from fighting in the sprinkler. Why does she need to get involved? Me and my sister used to argue when we were kids, mum was never involved unless it was something important. I'm so glad my mum wasn't like Emma and gave us freedom, these kids can't even be themselves in their own house.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
You’re not telling me this is a coincidence? 😏
AP 21 hours ago and some half thought out suggestions from Babs 8 hours ago…
ahaa, i'm DEAD. ⚰⚰⚰

those lists of ideas are literally the exact opposite! AP is all like: limit screen time, don't bribe your kids with sweets/pudding etc - note to babs: that includes reward charts to earn plastic tat! - actually spend time with your kids and read to them, and that "give your kids 5 portions of fruit/veg a day, demonstrate the behaviour you want the to model and don't do everything for them - allow them to gain independence" are specific at babs! ouch! if erin and ethan mimicked babs' behaviour, they'd literally be behaving like sulking, tantruming toddlers on a daily basis! 🤷🏻‍♂️

as a result, babs has almost immediately responded with the oppositional stance of "don't worry about constantly shoving screens in front of your kids to keep them distracted because you don't want to spend time with them or give them any attention - let alone actually bother reading to them - whack them in front of the tv with sweets and snacks, and feed them sausage rolls and other beige snacks because salad is for rats! oh, and don't feel bad if you can't go on holiday because you're not LUCKY like me!"

i predict a big fall out between AP and babs, proper LP style soon if they're already taking such obvious swipes at each other! it's like when AP had to provide her own buffet lunch when she visited babs because she knew otherwise that her kids would be served up freezer food and crisps! babs doesn't know the meaning of "5 a day"! the kids get blueberry confetti on a saturday - what else do they NEED?! 🤣

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
She doesn't know the meaning of feeling hot. I will be in full PPE this weekend in 29 degrees heat. That is feeling too hot.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
She adapts her fucking smile to whichever kid she’s babysitting and taking pictures with.
what a scum bag mother.

If she was with her daughter she’d have done completely different poses with pictures and everything And made it a massive ordeal.

Ethan - hope you get out of her life as soon as you can and find a partner who is nothing like her 💗

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Fucking bitch! Unbelievable! Talking about a date with her son when all along it’s a freebie for an ad! How low can you go? Well about as low as her saggy droopy tits apparently. Bitch.

• Angry

Miss_Nosey

She is so insensitive, it’s unreal 😡🤬
She's just so blasé about everything. And spending so much money on tat is just an everyday occurrence for her.

Babs👋 , I get that disney costs alot of money, I also get that alot of people are happy to spend on it... what I don't get is the need to ram it down everyone's throats ALL. OF. THE. TIME.

Summer holidays are an expensive time for most parents (actual) working or stay at home without you showing yet more crap that you're willing to buy just for the sake of a few pics for the gram. You're a cunt.

And I don't particularly care what size you are. But, what would be interesting is if you shared not your dress size (because all your clothes are stretchy and would easily accommodate any size up to a 22 in most cases) but your measurements: bust, waist and hips. This would be more helpful when advising your followers of what size to buy 🧐 you'll soon find you are not a size 18 EVERYWHERE!

Shrop

It's a sad reflection of the time we live in that such a narcissistic, arrogant, charmless dimwit as her can be making good money doing what she does. Even more sad, is that she has 1000s of followers lapping up every word of her utter nonsense. So unfair when there are so many creative, talented and hard working folk who just can't seem to catch a break.

• Heart

LovesIreland

As much as I don't want to go look at Emma's latest shenanigans, I'm going to have to 🤣🤣
I don’t follow her, just have a look when my fellow cowbags make mention that she’s fallen further down the well of disgust…but this time I felt the urge to be blocked so I left a 🤮 comment that I’m sure will disappear and forever ban me from having to bleach my eyes again.

• Haha
  • Heart
How is it possible that the kids look younger now than they did a year ago? I think the helicopter-parenting and toddler treatment is really starting to damage them physically too. I try not to comment on the kids but 😬

• Sad

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She’s never humble is she? She can’t understand what a privilege it is to be able to go away for a few days. Why can’t she be happy and grateful and excited?
Same with her ads. I mentioned when she got the telly that anybody else would have posted some excited “the most amazing thing has just turned up, I’m so excited to show you” posts. It’s the bare minimum as required by the contract and nothing more. Nothing afterwards either. when somebody mentioned on her post that the jumpsuit didn’t fit then why didn’t say something like “have you tried Joanie Clothing? Their sizing is really accurate and the quality is fab” since she’s had so many freebies of them

It’s clear from everything she does she’s desperately unhappy. Her job doesn’t excite her, being with her family (even in the rain) doesn’t excite her. All that does is adoration from strangers

• Heart