Brummy Mummy #78 Organge is the new black!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread with the most votes came from @Pinko!

@BonBon27 we’d love a recap if you have one please.

Happy Fajita Friday to all you Cowbags 🥳🫑

Butlins holidays tend to start on a Monday or a Friday depending on how long you stay. So yes I’d say this morning and maybe even yesterday was all prerecord. Explains why she was able to twit about in ASOS clothes, dentist and hideous nails. Bet that was all filmed last week. 🕵🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh gawd, just put the YouTube vlog on and hubbie said 'not that god awful woman who spouts tit!' Why does she think we need to see her print of a list and pack? Do the babettes have zero common sense?!
Hope Minehead is ready for a Conway catastrophe 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The problem she has is she has nothing to do other than making stupid lists and micromanaging her children!

Ive got three under 7 and work ( an actual job ) full time, so when we go on holiday I just throw stuff in a case and off we go! If I forget something then I just go to one of the million supermarkets that sell everything and are open 24 hours a day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A little recap for you IC20000 cow bags!

-(Pretending to be) body positive: on a bench with a belt under her boobs, in swimming costumes having a wonderful time at life (which got the engagement numbers right up, phew), on a reel sweating while still looking “fabulous” (maybe if you like clown make up and Pat Butcher earrings) and trying on ASOS clothes that look exactly like all the other clothes she owns and OF COURSE are all size 18 and fit her, so she doesn’t have to send anything back🙄

-Told Ethan what he couldn’t wear when she was taking him out - cos she wants to be the youiest you that ever did you, but also control everyone and everything around her - on a “date” 🤢 That her sister had to come along on because Babs can’t be alone with him, and of course it turned out it was an AD/Gifted trip 🙄 Poor kid deserves better!

-AD for her boobs….I mean, I think maybe there was a product. But hard to focus when she was in an open dressing gown and a bra with no support.

-Show off vlog - “not only can I afford a Disney cruise holiday, I can also spend money endlessly on far too many Disney clothes for everyone to wear” Bore off.

-Second week of the return of the prawn cracker “dance” - again, no dancing involved. This one was the ill-fitting red swimming costume from the ASOS reel trying on awful cossies, and her pretending to be Pamela Anderson. Or an old granny who can’t move much. Not sure what “vibe” she was going for except desperation and embarrassing everyone who knows her.

-Sunday off Insta, that’s three now. Still posted on TilTok tho, and her mum posted pics of her on Insta, it was Grandad Rog’s birthday. He looked frail, as it seems he’s pretty much the only decent adult in the whole family we hope he’s ok.

-Sitting on the fence as restrictions lift in England, sending love to people who feel “wobbly”. Because she’s pathetic and can’t face serious discussions, differences of opinion or real emotions.

-School is breaking up so a lot of chat (with weird hand waving around) about how panicky everyone’s feeling. Honestly she’s had quite a few years of summers, it isn’t new, she doesn’t have a full time job…..BORE OFF!

-Filmed herself fanning up her skirt again, it was so popular last year she thought she’d redo it because that’s easier than thinking of a new idea. Gross, and especially inappropriate being on Ethan’s bed. Just why?!?

-Really boring drivel about how she’s not sleeping in the heat, like being hot is her new personality trait instead of something that we’re all dealing with. Bonus saddo points for pretending PUS is there when he blatantly is not.

-Patronising advice for what to do in the holidays, and how LUCKY she is that she can palm the kids off, book holidays, work when they’re asleep. Nothing new to see here.
Grid post of the kids, who still actually look like toddlers, and how amazing they are for surviving this year.

-AD for a monthly make up box 🤡 LOL

-Another haul, Costco - FML she’s awful.

-Her toddlers will be arguing in the sprinkler so thoughts and prayers for poor Babs who has to be involved and micro-manage every second of their lives. It’s not like she has it easier with an 8 and 10 year old who will happily fend for themselves and need to learn to sort problems. Nope, not poor Babs, mum of toddlers who need reward charts and bribes. And who are forced to create scrap books of their summers 🤦🏼‍♀️

-Seems to have new obsessions with what her “vibe” is 🙄, putting tooooo maaaaany letters in wooooords and saying “chef’s kiss” about anything she likes. twit.

-Took her mum on a day out because she can’t be alone with the kids, they stood on a swing cos you can do that no matter how old you are 🙄 and she wore a really thick dress in hot weather because she’s full of tit and not at all body confident.

-We’re not sure but Babs may have been “shadow banned” by Insta, so won’t appear on suggestions or explore pages. Because her content is basically gross.

-Had a pedicure and really ugly acrylic nails done. By a man would you believe?!? Not sure where the kids were 🤷🏼‍♀️ One day it’s patronising advice about surviving with scrap books and bribing your kids so you can cope with them 24/7, the next she seems to have dumped them somewhere so she can be pampered. Despite the fact that she had hours and hours of child free time in the last week while they were at school.

-Announced a UK break, it’s Butlins, where rain is forecast every day. Serves her right for all the moaning about the heat. Never grateful for the fact she can get away with her family, it’s always a chore. Then we got stories about her packing, and her useless advice.

-Vlog showing off how she prints out lists to pack, sharing everyone’s underwear on the Internet and pretending she’s an organiser kweeeeen helping others when she really just is not. It had an AD for a printer shoehorned in, she’d said earlier there wouldn’t be a vlog today and then put it up so must have remembered she had a contract and pay cheque for it.

-A year since fajitagate! Ah the DLP bathroom meltdown of dreams, the birth of the IC20 and the sheer entertainment of watching her crawl back onto stories after making a twit of herself. Good times. If you weren’t around for it go back to the threads and have a read, you’ll be glad you did!

-Still a mess.

-Still just seems massively unhappy about everything; her family, her job, her whole life. No enthusiasm for anything. She still needs an intervention.

-Still a size 18.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Chef's kisses all around- thank you for all the votes 👌💋👌💋👌. I am currently celebrating by dancing around to this

Replacing the words with Fajta! 🌯 of course! 🤣🤣

I feel Babs puts more effort into providing us with entertainment rather than her own followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

-(Pretending to be) body positive: on a bench with a belt under her boobs, in swimming costumes having a wonderful time at life (which got the engagement numbers right up, phew), on a reel sweating while still looking “fabulous” (maybe if you like clown make up and Pat Butcher earrings) and trying on ASOS clothes that look exactly like all the other clothes she owns and OF COURSE are all size 18 and fit her, so she doesn’t have to send anything back🙄

-Told Ethan what he couldn’t wear when she was taking him out - cos she wants to be the youiest you that ever did you, but also control everyone and everything around her - on a “date” 🤢 That her sister had to come along on because Babs can’t be alone with him, and of course it turned out it was an AD/Gifted trip 🙄 Poor kid deserves better!

-AD for her boobs….I mean, I think maybe there was a product. But hard to focus when she was in an open dressing gown and a bra with no support.

-Show off vlog - “not only can I afford a Disney cruise holiday, I can also spend money endlessly on far too many Disney clothes for everyone to wear” Bore off.

-Second week of the return of the prawn cracker “dance” - again, no dancing involved. This one was the ill-fitting red swimming costume from the ASOS reel trying on awful cossies, and her pretending to be Pamela Anderson. Or an old granny who can’t move much. Not sure what “vibe” she was going for except desperation and embarrassing everyone who knows her.

-Sunday off Insta, that’s three now. Still posted on TilTok tho, and her mum posted pics of her on Insta, it was Grandad Rog’s birthday. He looked frail, as it seems he’s pretty much the only decent adult in the whole family we hope he’s ok.

-Sitting on the fence as restrictions lift in England, sending love to people who feel “wobbly”. Because she’s pathetic and can’t face serious discussions, differences of opinion or real emotions.

-School is breaking up so a lot of chat (with weird hand waving around) about how panicky everyone’s feeling. Honestly she’s had quite a few years of summers, it isn’t new, she doesn’t have a full time job…..BORE OFF!

-Filmed herself fanning up her skirt again, it was so popular last year she thought she’d redo it because that’s easier than thinking of a new idea. Gross, and especially inappropriate being on Ethan’s bed. Just why?!?

-Really boring drivel about how she’s not sleeping in the heat, like being hot is her new personality trait instead of something that we’re all dealing with. Bonus saddo points for pretending PUS is there when he blatantly is not.

-Patronising advice for what to do in the holidays, and how LUCKY she is that she can palm the kids off, book holidays, work when they’re asleep. Nothing new to see here.
Grid post of the kids, who still actually look like toddlers, and how amazing they are for surviving this year.

-Her toddlers will be arguing in the sprinkler so thoughts and prayers for poor Babs who has to be involved and micro-manage every second of their lives. It’s not like she has it easier with an 8 and 10 year old who will happily fend for themselves and need to learn to sort problems. Nope, not poor Babs, mum of toddlers who need reward charts and bribes. And who are forced to create scrap books of their summers 🤦🏼‍♀️

-Seems to have new obsessions with what her “vibe” is 🙄, putting tooooo maaaaany letters in wooooords and saying “chef’s kiss” about anything she likes. twit.

-Took her mum on a day out because she can’t be alone with the kids, they stood on a swing cos you can do that no matter how old you are 🙄 and she wore a really thick dress in hot weather because she’s full of tit and not at all body confident.

-We’re not sure but Babs may have been “shadow banned” by Insta, so won’t appear on suggestions or explore pages. Because her content is basically gross.

-Had a pedicure and really ugly acrylic nails done. By a man would you believe?!? Not sure where the kids were 🤷🏼‍♀️ One day it’s patronising advice about surviving with scrap books and bribing your kids so you can cope with them 24/7, the next she seems to have dumped them somewhere so she can be pampered. Despite the fact that she had hours and hours of child free time in the last week while they were at school.

-Announced a UK break, it’s Butlins, where rain is forecast every day. Serves her right for all the moaning about the heat. Never grateful for the fact she can get away with her family, it’s always a chore. Then we got stories about her packing, and her useless advice.

-Vlog showing off how she prints out lists to pack, sharing everyone’s underwear on the Internet and pretending she’s an organiser kweeeeen helping others when she really just is not. It had an AD for a printer shoehorned in, she’d said earlier there wouldn’t be a vlog today and then put it up so must have remembered she had a contract and pay cheque for it.

-A year since fajitagate! Ah the DLP bathroom meltdown of dreams, the birth of the IC20 and the sheer entertainment of watching her crawl back onto stories after making a twit of herself. Good times. If you weren’t around for it go back to the threads and have a read, you’ll be glad you did!

-Still a mess.

-Still just seems massively unhappy about everything; her family, her job, her whole life. No enthusiasm for anything. She still needs an intervention.

-Still a size 18.
Excellent recap, as always. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Having been to Butlins on a few occasions which my admittedly disfunctional mother and siblings, it’s honestly like seeing people from a different world. I can’t even describe it if you haven’t been there. Can’t decide if Babs will fit right in or be horrified. It’s also baffling to me how expensive Butlins is, I was going to take aforementioned family there once and decided to go to Rome instead because it was cheaper.

(no judgement on people going to Butlins here, I’ve always had fun and no shame in my game)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She used to do those awful videos of pulling faces whilst ethan was enjoying the shows. Like she'd rather be somewhere else rather than there- anything for a like and a cheap laugh from her followers. Nevermind her kid who was having a great time! 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 13

-Still a mess.

-Still a size 18.
Thanks so much for another fabulous recap BonBon. Particular favourites are - saying chefs kiss about anything she likes. twit 😂😂😂 and AD for a monthly make up box 🤡 LOL
Brilliant!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Having been to Butlins on a few occasions which my admittedly disfunctional mother and siblings, it’s honestly like seeing people from a different world. I can’t even describe it if you haven’t been there. Can’t decide if Babs will fit right in or be horrified. It’s also baffling to me how expensive Butlins is, I was going to take aforementioned family there once and decided to go to Rome instead because it was cheaper.

(no judgement on people going to Butlins here, I’ve always had fun and no shame in my game)
I think she'll slot in nicely. However she will barge her way to the front so she can showcase triple T and be her loudest loud she ever can be!
PS I have been to butlins, the kids loved it but would be horrified staying next to her, I imagine fog horn meets fisherman's wife 🔊

Oh gawd, just put the YouTube vlog on and hubbie said 'not that god awful woman who spouts tit!' Why does she think we need to see her print of a list and pack? Do the babettes have zero common sense?!
Hope Minehead is ready for a Conway catastrophe 🙄
No no no no no not MINEHEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
definite shots fired by LP! she's definitely not regretting her decision to ditch babs! 🤣

essentially, babs is a "bad egg" - she still wishes her well, but is. happy she's not in her life. for someone who refers to basically everyone as a "good egg", that's a pretty low blow! babs, the rotten egg, will be FUMING. 🥚🤢

Screenshot_20210724_155416.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She's like a character from Little Britain when they used to wear those body suits to look massive.
And the make-up! What the duck is with the make-up 🤮🤢 Her lipstick isn't even applied properly 🙄🤦‍♀️
and yet so many of the babettes are begging for a make up tutorial from this clown! do they have EYES?! like seriously, don't encourage her. 🤡🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
definite shots fired by LP! she's definitely not regretting her decision to ditch babs! 🤣

essentially, babs is a "bad egg" - she still wishes her well, but is. happy she's not in her life. for someone who refers to basically everyone as a "good egg", that's a pretty low blow! babs, the rotten egg, will be FUMING. 🥚🤢

View attachment 677410
I read this but had no idea who the Brit crew are 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Butlins is Babs’ level / demographic. For once, the Ad is a perfect fit!
She’s been on lots of Butlins/Haven type of holidays before. The air bnb in Brighton last summer was a real change for them! They usually go to the same places over and again, how dull for the kids, but at least the control freak Bab will know exactly what to expect!

I was half listening to one of her recent Youtube offerings and I’m sure she said they’re going on a Disney Cruise and Disneyland Paris this year then Disney Florida next year. It’s all so predictable and spendy!

Reactions: 5
Wonder what they’ll do with the poorly incontinent pooch when they’re off on their first of two holidays. Poor thing will be so disorientated

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I read this but had no idea who the Brit crew are 😄
I think the Brit crew are one of the original groups of British you tubers, like Zoella, Joe Sugg, Tanya Burr, Alfie Deyes, Tyler Oakley, can’t remember who else. They used to do collabs together.
Babs is not in the Brit crew!

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.