Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I needed any confirmation of how much I would dislike Babs in real life then the video of her at the Britney concert is it. I absolutely hate people who film at concerts, total fanny baws!
Agree! The last concert I went to was a sea of people holding up their phones . Just enjoy the moment. The photos and videos are tit anyway and nobody wants to see them . I did my best to take it all in but so many phones being wagged about 😕

Reactions: 19
Gets up early to watch Britney (a stranger) to talk on stories about it (to strangers) while a family member is nearby - you can clearly hear them preparing/eating their breakfast (cereal?) but are otherwise silent! Weird priorities again!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Dozy cow most people don’t have time to watch the Britney hearing because well, work, family, school run and tit like bleeping adults

• Heart
Dozy cow most people don’t have time to watch the Britney hearing because well, work, family, school run and tit like bleeping adults
Also a Google of the headlines usually suffices.

It's inhumane what's happening to Britney, but I wonder if it would even cross her mind that if it's this bad for Britney Spears, one of the most famous people alive with hundreds of thousands of people on her side, imagine what other vulnerable women are dealing with under conservatorships.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I felt she was quite aggressive in her stories this morning. Think her shoddy painting attempts being pointed out to her, got her back up. Remember we have to gush over everything the kween does.

Reactions: 20
She’s got 6 hours alone to do it so why sit in your pit while everyone else is sorting breakfast around her

Reactions: 13
So she said she touched up the bottom drawers again. Show us then or are you lying cos so many people said they needed more coats!

Reactions: 13
How can she touch them up if she’s waxed them?! You can’t paint over the wax surely? It wouldn’t stick!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why lie?!! Why not just say -‘thanks for the advice and I think I might give the drawers another coat!’
Why does she have to lie?! She’s such an idiot.
The drawers looked so much nicer before she shabby shitted them!

Reactions: 14
First of all, Britney is bleeping tit. She can’t sing.

And second, I read all your comments bout the drawers. I thought ’Theyre just saying it because it’s her. It can’t be that bad’

Nope! I just had a look 😂 I cannot believe how tit it looks. They looked better before. She ruined it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only Babs could make the subjugation of Britney all about her. Get off the band wagon Babs.

Am I right that Emma is really claiming that being shy and awkward as a teenager, and loving pop music are niche things unique to her? 😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

Oh PUH-LEEEEASE Emma, stop wanking over yourself.

Teenagers have been shy and awkward and enjoyed popular music for DECADES and it still goes on now. Lots of people like pop music, that's why it's called POP(ular) music!

She's the absolute bleeping kween of main character syndrome 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s such a try hard. Thousands of teenagers are awkward and like music but you weren’t a teenager when you were obsessively chasing boy bands around in your 20s were you?

Trying to understand how you are supposed to leave 24 hours between paint coats but she has put four coats of white on since yesterday. It’s like an impossible maths problem!

• Haha
So babs was suuuuppper shy around boys And suuuuuppper awkward as a teenager/20 year old 🙄 yet talks about all the boyfriends she’s had and all the times she’s been dumped! 🤔 make your mind up babs!!

If I was erins age I would have went mental if my mum went in my draws whilst I was at school… would have went another level of mental if I found out she not only went through my draws but also posted the contents for everyone on the internet to see!
Please someone intervene and get Erin a lock on her door so that when she goes to school she can keep this moron out of her bedroom
she is scarring that girl for life when she gets to secondary girls are gonna be brutal……definitely Needs a lock on her door
Even more off topic but I have an almost 10 year old daughter (no where near puberty and if she takes after me periods will be years away yet anyway) would you recommend them for teens? They seem like such a good idea, no bulky pads, no having to change pads in school, do they leak, do you get any smells? ('Smells' sounds horrid, but you know what I mean!)

Back on topic - she will deffo let the internet know when Erin gets her periods, she won't be able to resist the content. Hauls, posts about twinning when they sync up, woe is me posts about not having a baby anymore, posts about how brave she is, digs at the moody teen etc. That is when we will know she will do anything for likes.
im taking it back off topic but I have a teen daughter with autism……can’t begin to tell you how periods starting affected her 😳 but as she’s getting older and learning to cope period pants are deffo the way forward for her, I got hers off Amazon cos I refuse to go to a company PTWM pimps out at drop of a hat 😡, she wears a pad but they are so slimline now they arnt noticeable and the period pants are there to stop any leaks and honestly they are brilliant , no smells, no leaks ……inth8nk I paid about £15 for a pack of five and they look no different to the pants she wears to school.

as you were everyone lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.