Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Babs is upset about Britney, understandably so.

A daughter that has be used and controlled by her parent, having every aspect of her private life splashed over the tabloids and SM against her wishes purely for financial gain , with great detriment to her mental health.

Any of this sounding familiar Emma??????

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
To be honest Babs makes Britney look normal half the time. Maybe she needs Tattle to organise her a conservatorship.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's disgusting on every level what is happening to Britney,,,,
But once again Emma makes it ALL about her.
She is so sad and desperate for attention.

Shy, Quiet and Awkward 🙄🤦‍♀️
Try Vile, Vulgar, Loud, Brash and Selfish Emma. Then we might believe you!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Same old recycled tit again about boy bands and going to an all girls school 🥱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210624_104350.jpg

What on God's green earth is she wearing today?? Did she get dressed in the dark?? Or is she trying to be Britney in her darkest days??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There are NO MORE stories you can tell us Babs. We have heard them ALL. You are so BORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Even more off topic but I have an almost 10 year old daughter (no where near puberty and if she takes after me periods will be years away yet anyway) would you recommend them for teens? They seem like such a good idea, no bulky pads, no having to change pads in school, do they leak, do you get any smells? ('Smells' sounds horrid, but you know what I mean!)
Honestly, I think it would depend on the teen. You need to rinse them out before you wash them, and it really depends on if she would be ok with that, or I suppose if you were happy to do it for her. One of my ds’s (imagining he were a girl), no chance he would be comfortable with rinsing them out and seeing the blood* running down the drain. My other (again imagining he were a girl), yeah, he’d be fine.

I use them as a second defence, with a menstrual cup (which actually was a revelation), and then on their own for the last couple of really light days. They come in 2 thicknesses, light to medium and medium to heavy, the heavy ones have an extra layer and are slightly thicker, they also have the absorbent part extend right to the back waistband. I don’t think you can see them through trousers, maybe if you wore like super thin, tight trousers and knew they were there you’d notice them.

They don’t smell, they claim to have a smell erasing layer. Though I know a bloke who can smell periods, and he said I smelt slightly metallic, same as anybody else on their period.

If I’ve missed anything, let me know.

* I know periods are only a tiny part blood, but that’s what it looks like washing away, ok.

And back to the tit show, I gave up on her view at conservative ship 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Even more off topic but I have an almost 10 year old daughter (no where near puberty and if she takes after me periods will be years away yet anyway) would you recommend them for teens? They seem like such a good idea, no bulky pads, no having to change pads in school, do they leak, do you get any smells? ('Smells' sounds horrid, but you know what I mean!)

Back on topic - she will deffo let the internet know when Erin gets her periods, she won't be able to resist the content. Hauls, posts about twinning when they sync up, woe is me posts about not having a baby anymore, posts about how brave she is, digs at the moody teen etc. That is when we will know she will do anything for likes.
Sorry to jump on your post but I would have loved one in school - I found it mortifying having to take your bag to the loo / the sounds of pad changing etc so if your daughter was comfortable with the rinsing requirement and that they would last long enough without leaking for her period then i think they’re a great idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I‘ve never known anyone like Babs for making every single thing about HER! She is the most self centred egotistical witch on the planet!!
Shy as a teen - bollocks!!

If she thinks it’s hard being a teen and the awkwardness etc that 99% of teens feel at some point, you’d think she MIGHT be slightly more aware of the total embarrassing twit of a mother that she is and that shes ensuring her daughter will be bullied and taunted and ridiculed at school-perhaps this is her plan though? So she has more content? I wouldn’t put anything past her!! She’d sell her (dead) granny in a shot if it gave her content or made her money.
There are NO depths she won’t plumb as she has FREQUENTLY shown us.
I’ve said it before and I would never normally wish this for any parent but I REALLY hope Erin ends up hating her mother and wanting nothing to do with her when she gets older. Although she will never admit it, it will ENTIRELY be Emma’s own fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg that new story about how she is super shy. What a load of July's
Shy ? As if ! She was in my face within a minute of meeting her the first time. Gabbling tit, talking ten to the dozen. While I was looking for an escape 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s no way she was ever shy. My teenage son is extremely shy and it has a big effect on his life. He wouldn’t ever walk into a room full of strangers and make conversation and he certainly wouldn’t put himself online.

My husband is also shy. He is very quiet when first meeting people and it takes him a long time to get to know people before he’ll feel comfortable to make conversation.

She’s pissed me off again same way she pissed me off making out she has anxiety 😡

Reactions: 17
I‘ve never known anyone like Babs for making every single thing about HER! She is the most self centred egotistical witch on the planet!!
Shy as a teen - bollocks!!

If she thinks it’s hard being a teen and the awkwardness etc that 99% of teens feel at some point, you’d think she MIGHT be slightly more aware of the total embarrassing twit of a mother that she is and that shes ensuring her daughter will be bullied and taunted and ridiculed at school-perhaps this is her plan though? So she has more content? I wouldn’t put anything past her!! She’d sell her (dead) granny in a shot if it gave her content or made her money.
There are NO depths she won’t plumb as she has FREQUENTLY shown us.
I’ve said it before and I would never normally wish this for any parent but I REALLY hope Erin ends up hating her mother and wanting nothing to do with her when she gets older. Although she will never admit it, it will ENTIRELY be Emma’s own fault.
Typical narcissist behaviour making everything about themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is only bumping her gums about Britney because AP is doing it. She has absolutely nothing new to say so is rehashing what someone else is saying. There is no way she is shy and awkward, she is big mouthed and abnoxious in every way!
Now we are going back to when she was a teenager (Read that as 18-28) 😴😴 We know from what others have said on here that she payed for meet and greets with boy bands. She was nothing but a stalker! She couldn't have been so shy then!! All lies that she has fabricated in her deluded head.
Unless she shows us the drawers that have been "Retouched" I don't believe her about that either. As someone has already said, how can she paint over the wax? 🤥🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Only Babs could make the subjugation of Britney all about her. Get off the band wagon Babs.
of COURSE she managed to make britney speaking out about her conservators hip ALL ABOUT HER. so britney has been forced to take medication against her will and prevented from having children, amongst other things - obvs that is totally relevant to babs supposedly being a "shy" teenager and loving pop music?! literally WHERE is the link?! previously she has mentioned she used to stalk boybands while dressed as an estate agent - and no babs, we don't need to hear your "tales" because we've heard them all before, in the same way that saying she loves pop music is hardly her "revealing a side to her life that people may not know" - but she has never once mentioned that she was a britney fan girl - especially since britney's first single - literally set in a SCHOOL - was released when babs was 21! grow the duck up babs!

until recently, when she bought a britney t-pppshirt because she obvs thinks it's "cool" and saw an opportunity to jump on the #freebritney bandwagon, she has never even mentioned she was a fan. it was always bros, matt goss and bloody gary barlow. ffs, she literally spelled her name "brittany" the other day. she's so bloody desperate for attention that she'll literally turn someone's tragic life into an #ootd post "woe is me" post all about how she was shy as a teenager - which i don't believe for one second, based on the fact that she filmed videos of herself singing at gigs literally barging into people to ensure her face stayed in focus. and ofc all the comments on that post disregard the britney angle and all focus on reminding babs how amazing she looks and that she's a "hero"!

at this point, she is literally willing to manipulate anything into a way to talk about herself. erin will be getting bullied at secondary school, and babs will write a post all about HER and how it's impacting HER, - woe is me, poor mother of a bullied child - totally overlooking the fact that the bullying could have been prevented if it wasn't for HER. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The chest of drawers set up in Erin's room is giving me real nursery vibes. Can just imagine a changing mat on top!

Fuming with her for sharing the drawer contents. Poor girl.

Reactions: 18
I'm just loving the resharing of that horrid 90's suit that makes her look like an accountant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What on earth is she wearing today? She looks like the eccentric bag lady that walks round town rummaging in all the bins. All that's missing is a shopping trolley piled high with all her worldly goods!

It was 2009!! Get over yourself Bab. Not everyone lives in the past! So what? You went to a Britney concert! Who gives a stuff?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210624_141905.jpg

This as just landed in my IG . Now Babs this is a proper headband....oh wait it's £24 not a quid from Claire's so doubt you'll be interested. To be honest you'd style it awfully so stick with your cheaper ones after all you can't polish a turd but you can definitely roll it in glitter 🤭.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.