Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it looks like she got bored towards the end as it gets worse towards the bottom. Deffo needs a second coat.

Also shabby chic is sooo 10 years ago!

Reactions: 19
It doesn’t take me 7 hours to paint my lounge and that’s fecking massive. Never mind a set of drawers…..

unless we are factoring in babs huffing and puffing up and down the stairs to get a drawer at a time to paint

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we all just have a moment of silence please, babs has done over 7 hours werk today that should have been spent watching tv. The poor woman has missed so much potential Netflix I don’t think it’s a laughing matter. Thoughts and prayers for you Emma you utter bellend.

It pisses me off what an absolute shambles she makes of those drawers and then acts like she’s an absolute expert, Christ next time I uPcYcLe furniture I’ll be doing a proper job so it looks nothing like hers!

Ps they looked way better before.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me that a tit job on those drawers- obviously only did them for engagement and as @Frogfrogfrog said she obviously got bored and couldn’t be arsed with the last few drawers. Aren’t you supposed to leave it to dry at least 24 hrs before applying wax?!

Reactions: 17
ooh, the big reveal! she clearly ignored the advice from annie sloan - AND the YT video she claimed to watch prior to painting the smaller set of drawers - since it's recommended that you leave 24 hours between each coat of paint - y'know, actually allowing each coat to DRY - and that after sealing the paint with wax, it can take up to three weeks to properly cure. surely dumping all of that stuff back on top of it will ruin the finish if it's not hardened? yet babs, slap dash as ever, has managed to get the whole thing done in less than a day. obvs someone in the comments has mentioned it appears to need another coat at the bottom - all those visible brushstrokes - but nah, too much effort for babs. instead, she's labeled it "shabby chic', because imagine actually going back and finishing a project properly! shabby chic? no babs, it's just tit.

she's also tagged annie sloan in the post yet again - i'm sure they'll be super happy that their brand is, once again, being associated with babs' attempts at DIY. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Poor Annie Sloan, must be a nightmare when people like Babs misuse your products and tag you.

MOH calls all ’shabby chic‘ stuff ‘shabby tit’ and on this I’m agreeing with him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In babs defense, I did think those dolls in the drawers were small children .... but I have just finished a 10 hour day doing actual work (not werk) after spending all night awake with a poorly little one. She has made a right hash of the paint job though! The blue and white do not go in my opinion. Even worse than the "cupboard of dreams" upcycle she did

Reactions: 11
just popped on to say what a load of tit those drawers are. But seems you all got that memo!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In babs defense, I did think those dolls in the drawers were small children .... but I have just finished a 10 hour day doing actual work (not werk) after spending all night awake with a poorly little one. She has made a right hash of the paint job though! The blue and white do not go in my opinion. Even worse than the "cupboard of dreams" upcycle she did
Have we seen the mug cupboard recently? 😂 Probably fell down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
at this point, i'm adamant that babs is purposefully aiming to ensure that erin is bullied solely because it will create content for her. instead of actually putting in any effort to change her USP - since the KDIL content clearly went down like a car crash 🤢 - it seems she's purposefully posting stuff that will embarrass erin and cause her to be bullied at school so she can change her angle to a mum of bullied high school girl. 😡

seriously, as if showing off her daughter's knickers to the world and sharing that hugely cringe reel last night, she's making a huge deal out of the fact that erin has dolls in her bedroom. not that there's anything wrong with a ten year old playing with dolls at all, BUT kids are cruel and she absolutely won't benefit from the whole school knowing that she has dolls in her room. plus the fact that, when she shared the video before removing the top drawers, she blatantly showed a pack of panty liners in erin's drawer. at this point, i feel like the lack or respect and privacy she gives her children is bordering on abuse. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Yet more proof that she reads here. The pic she posted earlier that showed st's in the chest of drawers has now been deleted! 🤔
ETA.
It is on stories.😡

Reactions: 8
she put up a post this morning on the bibidi bobidi bullshit page with her Disney bag but no AD disclaimer

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Poor Annie Sloan, must be a nightmare when people like Babs misuse your products and tag you.

MOH calls all ’shabby chic‘ stuff ‘shabby tit’ and on this I’m agreeing with him 🤣
I feel we may be married to the same man as he also describes shabby chic as shabby tit.
Stevie Wonder would've done a better quite frankly 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed, when she showed the pic of the drawers, that sanitary towels were on full display in the top drawer. I know its nothing to be ashamed of, but still, you would think for her daughters sake they were hidden.
Ah I just noticed this on her stories, what a cow 🙁 like you say, nothing to be ashamed of, but why show it? 😣

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how the period and sex talk will go with keBabba in charge 😂😂
You just KNOW when Erin gets her first period that Babs will be ALL OVER Instagram with it. The poor girl will likely be forced to pose with a period cake and we’ll all hear about her cramps, and Babs will make it about her. How her girl is all growing up, she’ll talk all about her first period, we’ll hear all the embarrassing stories about any accidents. I can imagine the spectacle she’ll make of it already. YT video “my little girl is all grown up!”, reels about period hacks, making the poor kid pose with pads and a hot water bottle and bars of chocolate. I honestly feel so bad for Erin already.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Surely it’d still stink of paint? Wouldn’t you want to let it air overnight out of the child’s bedroom 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.