Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't take much for someone to say "your mum's asked me to pick you up.." and then reel off a load of information that they know about the family to make the kids believe them.

She needs to give the kids a password and only someone with the password is to be trusted.
Tingo incoming! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she walking around Disney in flip flops? Even if she didn’t have her ‘bad back’ etc nobody should be walking around a theme park in flip flops..

Reactions: 12
She's now asking her twatty followers to do her "job" for her,,,,,,
'If you see someone asking in the commebts where something is from, and you know, then do tell them' (so I don't have to) 🙄🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So the mugs / bags / stickers launch tomorrow at 9am. Aren’t normal people at work or traveling to work or finishing the school run at that time?

And why isn’t she doing a big extravaganza showing the products today and showing the prices so that the Babettes can plan what they want to order rather than just dumping it all on sale at 9am. Even people like Stacey Solomon showed her clothing range and how much it would be in the run up to the launch.
just think she’s missing a trick.

looking forward to seeing the “only a handful left” posts when she’s still got hundreds in stock! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It wouldn't take much for someone to say "your mum's asked me to pick you up.." and then reel off a load of information that they know about the family to make the kids believe them.

She needs to give the kids a password and only someone with the password is to be trusted.
But she'd be stupid enough to put that in a vlog! 🤣 "so we've decided to give the kiddos a password just in case we need someone to pick them up. We've used the word Erin, its easy to remember, they just need to think of my favourite kid"
Its scary, someone on the meldrum thread said they saw poppy out the other day, reb wasn't there, she didn't recognise the adults with her, but they said her name so she knew it was definitely her. Rebecca stopped showing her kids on insta about a year ago, other than the odd glimpse here and there!

• Haha
  • Wow
tit reel about body confidence ready to push up the engagement.

I think she likes showing off her crotch and boobs because of the dirty dm's she gets. Pus isn't interested in her so she needs to get her wank material from somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me shes so delude!! She boobs are droopy, her eyes….well, her appalling application of far too much eye shadow makes it hard to tell.
Shes so gross and disgusting and crass. Honestly no one needs to see that and we all know shes not body confident cos she always ALWAYS angles her body, does the hand on hip thing or has photo taken from above!
She’s so fake and such a liar.

• Heart
Tingo incoming! 😂😂😂
I don’t think she’ll ever talk about privacy. There are too many things she’d done, like swimsuit pictures, regularly showing their underwear, showing their school uniforms, providing their names, dates of birth, their address is easily identifiable. She’s talked about her daughters health issues, heck she even showed her daughters birth weight in a vlog, and lord knows what else. She’d, quite rightly, be ripped to shreds if she tried to preach about privacy and she knows it.

Honestly I’d be terrified if I were her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she’ll ever talk about privacy. There are too many things she’d done, like swimsuit pictures, regularly showing their underwear, showing their school uniforms, providing their names, dates of birth, their address is easily identifiable. She’s talked about her daughters health issues, heck she even showed her daughters birth weight in a vlog, and lord knows what else. She’d, quite rightly, be ripped to shreds if she tried to preach about privacy and she knows it.

Honestly I’d be terrified if I were her.
And that’s the reason she’s so controlling. All playdates have to be organised, she won’t allow her children any independence she’s a dictator (definitely a dick).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At this point I'm unsure what she's trying to do.
Tomorrow she is apparently launching her rip off law suit Disney inspired products 🙄 and so today she decides to - YET AGAIN - make a disgusting vulgar reel about her body. She's obsessed. Obsessed with overly compensating for how disgusting she is.
Nice boobs, eyes and thighs 🤮🤢😳🤦‍♀️ She can't possibly seriously believe this can she? Her boobs remind me if my old cocker spaniels ears, her eyes are either full of morning gunk or sporting make-up a pantomime dame wouldn't be seen dead in and her thighs are a HUGE reflection of how unbelievably unfit and lazy she is 🤷‍♀️
I wish she'd get some proper help, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her boob is escaping even it’s had enough of her bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her poor children😩😩😩😩😩😩. Emma stop for the love of god. You are setting Erin up for brutal bullying at secondary school and it will entirely be you’re fault. It’s a disgrace she gets away with sharing this stuff with her family not stepping in and even more of a disgrace that people encourage it.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
View attachment 627150

That isn’t a bingo wing
I cannot, for the life of me , understand this moron's thinking. I wouldn't mind if she wore clothes that fitted and suited her. Her bra is so ill fitting she has side fat busting out. Does Steve's colleagues not see this utter car crash he's married to ? I can only conclude he has no friends and his sister can't possibly follow her . My husband would be mortified if I behaved like this. I presume this tit show is to stir up interest for tomorrow's overpriced mugfest.🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s quite obsessed with herself isn’t she 🙄
And that hand under the chin is a rip off of Toby and Roo - in fact I don’t think old Babs has an original thought in her head

and Knee Deep in Life - sorry not sorry I don’t find her funny at all she’s a grubby scummy horrible rip off of Celeste Barber

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.