Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know much about the neck problem Triple Threat used to have. Is it possible for it to come back even after surgery?

Reactions: 3
So they are home and baron greenback is in her pit ready to watch videos on her laptop. To me that is so weird!!! Why lock yourself away when your whole family is downstairs? Why the desperation to watch TV? Can it not just wait till tomorrow? It’s like she literally cannot function unless she if fulfilling her own needs she is addicted to satisfying herself! Plus it’s just not healthy to spend so much time in bed surely? She sets such a bad example to her children that this is acceptable behaviour, just slobbing around being disgusting!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't know much about the neck problem Triple Threat used to have. Is it possible for it to come back even after surgery?
No idea, she never disclosed the actual condition (everything else was fair game though).

Reactions: 7
Every time I have a tit day, I take a moment and thank my lucky stars that I don't have to go through life being Emma Conway. I have my faults, but my god, she is SOMETHING ELSE. Even on Fathers Day she had managed to spin it around and make it about her. Just when you think it can't get worse, she lowers that bar another inch or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they are home and baron greenback is in her pit ready to watch videos on her laptop. To me that is so weird!!! Why lock yourself away when your whole family is downstairs? Why the desperation to watch TV? Can it not just wait till tomorrow? It’s like she literally cannot function unless she if fulfilling her own needs she is addicted to satisfying herself! Plus it’s just not healthy to spend so much time in bed surely? She sets such a bad example to her children that this is acceptable behaviour, just slobbing around being disgusting!
Baron Greenback hahahaha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I assumed it was Torticollis and yes, it can come back after surgery. I don't really look at her page anymore so haven't noticed if it's coming back again?

Reactions: 5
I assumed it was Torticollis and yes, it can come back after surgery. I don't really look at her page anymore so haven't noticed if it's coming back again?
Well I did wonder after a photo I saw on her YouTube today for fathers day that's why I asked, however it could definitely be the angle of the photo

Reactions: 5
Are you sure about that babs? XXL is a size 18? Because I’m a 24/26 and therefore a 3XL according to Amazon which would make XXL a 20/22 and an 18 an XL…. Have you finally decided to buy the size you are rather than your fictional 18 everywhere all the time?

D7648780-D72F-4955-98DD-C16D75423231.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
46724DA7-8D09-484C-9913-9148344CACDA.jpeg

Gads min 🤢 this photo should come with a warning ⚠ her mouth makes me feel queasy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Saying she hopes we have all seen our Dad's when she hasn't seen hers.
Why not pop round whilst the others were watching football or invite him to watch the climbing this morn?

Can I add tit daughter to my list alongside tit mum and tit at her job?

Also on the subject of being tit at her job, there is nothing on her brummy mummy mugs page to suggest they are going on sale in two days. There was a countdown on stories but that's gone. She should be building up hype with teaser pics and countdowns but instead there is nothing...rubbish

Reactions: 15
Wow Babs, could you BE any less subtle towards tattle in those latest stories? 🤔

Obvs not, so I've fixed it for ya. Hope that helps 😘😘
Screenshot_20210620-201945~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you sure about that babs? XXL is a size 18? Because I’m a 24/26 and therefore a 3XL according to Amazon which would make XXL a 20/22 and an 18 an XL…. Have you finally decided to buy the size you are rather than your fictional 18 everywhere all the time?

View attachment 626511
I brought some of these two years ago and they were soooo unflattering!

Reactions: 9
Saying she hopes we have all seen our Dad's when she hasn't seen hers.
Why not pop round whilst the others were watching football or invite him to watch the climbing this morn?

Can I add tit daughter to my list alongside tit mum and tit at her job?

Also on the subject of being tit at her job, there is nothing on her brummy mummy mugs page to suggest they are going on sale in two days. There was a countdown on stories but that's gone. She should be building up hype with teaser pics and countdowns but instead there is nothing...rubbish
there is 100% something going on with wet san and her dad, or Emma and her dad. Emma almost solely mentions seeing her mum / only ever meets up with her mum and post restrictions easing didn't see her dad for a while still. I would either think they have split up or maybe her dad tried to intervene with her ludicrous posting and said something which Emma didn't like.

Also why can she not bring herself to just sit and watch football even if she isn't interested, go on your phone, or read a book, or play a card game or board game with it on in the background she doesn't need to focus or be involved but be PRESENT. Emma those kids are not going to put up with your absent parenting unless its to force an ad or disney content on them for much longer and you are going to suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
there is 100% something going on with wet san and her dad, or Emma and her dad. Emma almost solely mentions seeing her mum / only ever meets up with her mum and post restrictions easing didn't see her dad for a while still. I would either think they have split up or maybe her dad tried to intervene with her ludicrous posting and said something which Emma didn't like.

Also why can she not bring herself to just sit and watch football even if she isn't interested, go on your phone, or read a book, or play a card game or board game with it on in the background she doesn't need to focus or be involved but be PRESENT. Emma those kids are not going to put up with your absent parenting unless its to force an ad or disney content on them for much longer and you are going to suffer.
They were both at hers when the first round of lockdown easing happened in April. She shoved them on the rickety kids garden furniture whilst she got the comfy rattan stuff under the gazebo

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.