Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a tick tock trend right now of you standing there saying I've found old film of me in say 1990 and then it cuts to your child (same sex) who is dressed the same as you singing that Watermelon song.
I saw someone say that Triple T looks just like Babs so what's the betting she will do it now.
she already did this a couple of months ago! it wasn't the watermelon sugar song though, it was a different one. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't that where she met Matt Goss? 🤣🤣🤣
Paid for a meet and greet you mean 😅😅😅. I’m in a vile mood today so she needs to be afraid 😅

Is she saying she does her blog thing as memories too ? So sits and rewatches her own content ? That’s not narcissistic at all is it ? Jesus, she’s literally vapid !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Babs let me make this very clear -

YOU DO NOT HAVE A JOB

It’s insulting to people who HAVE a job and those that don’t so please stop addressing this shite as WERK. you are in a very fortunate position where people want to watch your extremely boring tedious life and somehow brands want you to chat tit in your dreadfully amateur so called ads - my children’s nativity have been far more professional. You are not warm and relatable nor are you an ‘excellent mother’. Your marriage is bizarre and you rely on FALSE NARRATIVES and cannot abide with anyone highlighting these facts. You need to stop and reflect for the sake of yourself and your poor children.
the quicker you realise this and assess and address your life the better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's currently on ITV news about how seriously the ASA are taking influencers not labelling Ads correctly 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting story on itv news now about influencers not marking ads .....they are clamping down and naming and shaming.....report away to ASA lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
wow. talk about living in the past. if it's not ex boyfriends, cropped hair and stalking boybands, she's literally buying herself cake - obvs blowing out those candles at 5am because she has to prioritise get that content posted ASAP - to celebrate the fact that she won awards for her YT channel - literally YEARS ago! i don't doubt that her family are confused by her behaviour when she's up in the early hours of the morning posing and blowing candles out! it's not like they're confused about the fact that she's treating herself to entire cakes - more that she's doing so at the ass-crack of dawn and not involving her family in her mummy blogging celebrations! after all, it's the kids who should be congratulated for putting up with abbs' embarrassing behaviour, having their privacy exploited and their lives plastered all over the internet, yet obvs it's babs who deserves cake!

she's her own boss, so she has to congratulate herself on her achievements - because it's not like BTEC paul is going to send her a finger painted yearly YT anniversary card since she's hardly the influenza optimus prime want to represent them - yet obvs she has to plaster it all over SM in order to receive congratulations and praise from all her followers! desperate much?!

wild idea babs: maybe try actually putting some effort into creating decent content and quality ads - y'know, since it's your "werk" - instead of photos of your sweaty crotch, your floppy boobs and your kids' underwear, and actually aim to win future awards - we all know how you love to live in the future! - rather than patting yourself on the back for winning awards literally FIVE YEARS AGO! 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's a bloody good job she isn't subjected to a performance review, because she'd definitely be enforcing her boundaries, stamping her foot and storming out in a sulk, given that her skills and ability to do her job have hardly improved over the years. her career has taken a huge nosedive and her car-crash performance would undoubtedly have got her sacked a long time ago. she's absolutely deluded if she thinks anyone would be saying well done to her! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From this weeks ASA rulings…babs, do you maybe want to think about that stationery competition announcement?

401FF242-D725-4246-ADEF-0C7038517983.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And to think it was only a few days ago that Babs and the Wet Wipes were on here trying to tell us we were "wasting our time" reporting her 🤣🤣🤣✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on how many pairs of cheap heart shaped sunglasses she owns… in the last 5 years, I have purchased one pair of sunglasses. They are tortoiseshell, have prescription lens and not once have I thought I’d need another pair to go with my different outfits. She has such a problem with excess, I hope she’s working through it in therapy. The thought of buying that many pairs in one summer makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Brittany?! It’s Britney you bleeping pleb.

Also highly insensitive to be like “me and Brittany smashed therapy today” you know because she’s probably going through a lot right now.

Or is your life comparable with Britney Babs?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up on how many pairs of cheap heart shaped sunglasses she owns… in the last 5 years, I have purchased one pair of sunglasses. They are tortoiseshell, have prescription lens and not once have I thought I’d need another pair to go with my different outfits. She has such a problem with excess, I hope she’s working through it in therapy. The thought of buying that many pairs in one summer makes me sick!
I thought this when she produced that basket of "miniature" toiletries on the vlog,,,,,,, 😳😳 Who owns that much pointless crap. I buy toiletries, use them, buy some more 🤷‍♀️ Her need for excess amounts of stuff says loads about the huge void in her life she's clearly trying to fill.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched the pack with me and I cannot believe she was flashing her 10 year olds underwear and training bra on the internet. Erin mustn’t watch the videos to put a stop to it as surely any 10 year old would be absolutely mortified. When I was 10 I didn’t even like my dad sorting my training bras from the laundry for me as it was too embarrassing! Erin is going to be eaten alive at big schools if anyone in her classes her saw, especially the boys seeing her underwear.

another thing is surely the kids should both be packing their own clothes by this point? I remember my mum giving me a checklist of everything I would need around that age, but I would pick my own outfits etc myself. By 10 I would not have let my mum pick my outfits, again would have been mortified at the thought!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.