Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in the past because her life in the present is so boring! She does nothing. Really - nothing.
Trips to Costco, HB, Poundland, Primark - lots of people do this it’s called shopping. Difference is no one else but influencers make out it’s a job!
We go on trips out too but actually enjoy the moment and are not constantly thinking oooh let’s stop here and make a twatty video for the ‘ Gram!
She does nothing else- that’s it! No hobbies
( Disney doesn’t count) no interests,no friends, no social life, and never goes out with her husband. (Dolmio date nights don’t count!)
Lived her entire life online with virtual ‘ friends’
( followers) and fellow influencers. What a very sad excuse for a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m a bit late to the party as I’ve only just got in from work, so apologies if this has already been noted, but it looks like Dolmio have deleted Babs’s car crash of an ad!! 😂
Gutted! I’ve missed it, well I say missed it, that’s because I’m blocked, though I can shitwatch from crackbook. are there pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She lives in the past because her life in the present is so boring! She does nothing. Really - nothing.
Trips to Costco, HB, Poundland, Primark - lots of people do this it’s called shopping. Difference is no one else but influencers make out it’s a job!
We go on trips out too but actually enjoy the moment and are not constantly thinking oooh let’s stop here and make a twatty video for the ‘ Gram!
She does nothing else- that’s it! No hobbies
( Disney doesn’t count) no interests,no friends, no social life, and never goes out with her husband. (Dolmio date nights don’t count!)
Lived her entire life online with virtual ‘ friends’
( followers) and fellow influencers. What a very sad excuse for a life.
This 👆.
I find it strange how she has a job that is so flexible and gives her loads of free time but she does nothing with it.
She literally spends her days watching reality TV and buying cheap tat.

When I have time off I read books, garden (I have a greenhouse and veggie plot) , visit exhibitions (I am also Midlands based there is lots to see) go out on my bike (canals network is vast) swim or go to a gym class, decorate the house (I have a to do list that I work through), go for a walk (normally with an audibook).

I simply can't imagine sitting on the sofa under a manky blanket watching telly to fill my day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She says they have lots of memories to look back and and they "watch them all the time". My question is when babs? You watch loads of TV. And you keep us in the loop (like you think we care) what you are watching. Never once have I heard "just watching a vlog back to see some memories".....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This 👆.
I find it strange how she has a job that is so flexible and gives her loads of free time but she does nothing with it.
She literally spends her days watching reality TV and buying cheap tat.

When I have time off I read books, garden (I have a greenhouse and veggie plot) , visit exhibitions (I am also Midlands based there is lots to see) go out on my bike (canals network is vast) swim or go to a gym class, decorate the house (I have a to do list that I work through), go for a walk (normally with an audibook).

I simply can't imagine sitting on the sofa under a manky blanket watching telly to fill my day.
She doesn't do anything by herself apart from go shopping - and even then she usually takes someone with her. She never goes to the cinema / galleries / exhibitions etc during the day. I don't even think she goes for walks by herself. She can not stand being alone with her thoughts. It's utterly fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bloody Muppet. I'm disabled with mobility issues and I really have to plan ahead for a day out. I asked her on her blog once if one of her destinations was wheelchair friendly , I got no response from her. One of her babettes kindly answered the question which was very insightful. I'm surprised she didn't delete my comment cos it wasn't her usual fawning , up her arse type of response. Even so, my life is far more interesting than her. I craft,read get out and about- she's a yellow haired gobshite where every day is same tit ,just another day. Rant over, as you were tattlers , keep up the good work 😉.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All over the world to me literally means that. Every corner of the earth. That woman is literally living in a fantasy world that only consists of a handful of countries.
In her mind the more of the world you've travelled, the more accomplished you are. She's in constant competition

Reactions: 10
You forget guys to babs it’s a small world after all according to her beloved Disney......she probably filmed all the way round that ride and interpreted that as being all around the world 🌍

• Haha
  • Heart
Christ my 14 year old son has travelled more than Babs!
She has not filmed ‘ all over the world’!!🤣
She had a freebie trip to NYC, and she’s been to Disney (USA & France) a few times!
Hardly all over the world! She’s so full of herself and spouts so much bullshit!!
She loves to think she is all knowing about the USA when she talks about Disney and going to Target etc.
She hasn’t got a clue what life in the USA is like! All
she does there is shop like she does at home! Has she ever taken the kids to anything cultural unless arranged by someone else and it’s free?!
I lived in the USA for several years and there’s so much to see and do - each state is different and you could see so much great stuff. But all she ever wants to do is Disney. Like that’s all there is the US!
Really makes me cross that a dumb ass like her with no intelligence, no originality or professionalism has managed to make a career out of documenting her extremely boring life.
She’s so complacent. Unbelievably so. She thinks she’s brilliant at what she does & is a celebrity. She thinks the wave will never end and she will be doing this for years!
I really hope she makes some massive duck up and it brings her ‘ business’ crashing down and she’s left with nothing.

• Heart
You forget guys to babs it’s a small world after all according to her beloved Disney......she probably filmed all the way round that ride and interpreted that as being all around the world 🌍
I’ve quickly scanned through all her YouTube videos- don’t judge, I’m ill in bed and bored. She’s been to both Disney’s, New York, Lanzarote and Copenhagen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve quickly scanned through all her YouTube videos- don’t judge, I’m ill in bed and bored. She’s been to both Disney’s, New York, Lanzarote and Copenhagen.
To be fair I’m sure she went to vegas too. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My youngest has autism and when he is over stimulated you know about it. People using sensory issues as content can duck right off.
[/QUOTE]
Same! If she wants overstimulated I'll happily loan her my pinball of a 7 year old, then she'll know about parenting and being tired 🤣

A whole new world Babs style remember, more Disney Aladdin rather than anything cultural or restful on a beach!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Bloody Muppet. I'm disabled with mobility issues and I really have to plan ahead for a day out. I asked her on her blog once if one of her destinations was wheelchair friendly , I got no response from her. One of her babettes kindly answered the question which was very insightful. I'm surprised she didn't delete my comment cos it wasn't her usual fawning , up her arse type of response. Even so, my life is far more interesting than her. I craft,read get out and about- she's a yellow haired gobshite where every day is same tit ,just another day. Rant over, as you were tattlers , keep up the good work 😉.
You clearly made the classic rookie mistake of not first mentioning how beautiful, amazing, inspiring and all round awesome she was before asking your important question
Also she’s a shallow, fake, boring, uninterested tosspot with the emotional range of a puddle
😘

Three things

she’s always blowing smoke up her own arse and err dont your followers gushing comments count 🤔

those blog awards are a bit like the awards our company and such get, they literally count for nothing just mutual back patting and excuse for a drink / not that Babs drinks of course

And lastly SHAME on you Quality Street 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She says they have lots of memories to look back and and they "watch them all the time". My question is when babs? You watch loads of TV. And you keep us in the loop (like you think we care) what you are watching. Never once have I heard "just watching a vlog back to see some memories".....
She will now,,,,,
Get ready for a Tingo 🤣🥳🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All over the world, she hasn't even been all over Florida ! She thinks it's just Disney and that's all it has to offer. We've been to Disney, the kids hated it and we've never been back however before Covid we used to go at least once a year to Florida ( cheaper than a week in Tenerife if you book it separately). My kids have seen the Dali museum, NASA, watched baseball, basketball and the ice hockey , visited Sanibel and Naples and watched the turtles on the beach . Jesus her whole life is for content. What she going to do when the kids bugger off and shes left on her own with Steve. Live in the moment Bab, not on insta.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.