Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is only 4 months older than the Triple Threat and I cannot imagine picking her outfits for her 🤷‍♀️ I've not done that since she was about 5! But then I'm not a narcissistic, money grabbing, controlling, attention seeking twit with no moral compass 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
This is the 2nd time I've noticed that she's looked like a sack of tit on the day she has her 'therapy'.
Now her therapist must have taken a look at Babs SM....so is this her ploy to make out she's actually struggling and the whole Instagram is a mask to cover her MH.....
Or am I thinking way too much about this? lol 😆

Reactions: 17
This is the 2nd time I've noticed that she's looked like a sack of tit on the day she has her 'therapy'.
Now her therapist must have taken a look at Babs SM....so is this her ploy to make out she's actually struggling and the whole Instagram is a mask to cover her MH.....
I can't speak for the Groupon Counsellor babs has "employed" to tell her she's amazing, but I WOULD NOT look at a patients Social Media account 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I can't speak for the Groupon Counsellor babs has "employed" to tell her she's amazing, but I WOULD NOT look at a patients Social Media account 🤷‍♀️
But Babs is so up her own arse she's probably told the therapist she's "BrummyMummy" and "go check out my YouTube channel and Insta" she can't help herself I'm sure of it! So that gives the professional (used loosely) the go ahead I'd think 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've noticed this too. My tin foil hat is very firmly wedged on my head when it comes to Emma but I suspect it's to make her look more vulnerable and authentic, although I don't know if it's for the therapist's benefit or her followers'.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely they tell her to STOP reading on here? I don't understand her or why she keeps reading here...it's hardly that many people and she has thousands of others posting her arse licking comments so why is she so obsessed with what we say?!

(but to be honest, I still don't believe she has Therapy)

Reactions: 13
Surely they tell her to STOP reading on here? I don't understand her or why she keeps reading here...it's hardly that many people and she has thousands of others posting her arse licking comments so why is she so obsessed with what we say?!

Because we are her 'Jiminy Cricket' 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I don’t believe she does either, AP is another one that’s in therapy too. Can they not see the common denominator? Faking lives & careers on social media when they have no talent?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe she does either, AP is another one that’s in therapy too. Can they not see the common denominator? Faking lives & careers on social media when they have no talent?
Too true, I simply can't imagine living my life for likes from strangers. It must be hugely damaging to every decision and thought you have.. all about what others think.
In my job I have a reliable salary, pension scheme, a considerate boss, paid holidays, performance management and importantly my time off is off. I can close my laptop -stop working and enjoy my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She worries about being friendly to a stranger who complimented her, but doesn’t worry about flashing her pants. I don’t get it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Whenever I see AP's face, I think ' Mr Potato head is calling, he wants his facial parts back please' 😆🥔

• Haha

Nor do I. Not for one minute!

Reactions: 11
So how will Babs get honest help if a therapist doesn't have a nosey at what, when, how often she posts on SM? I ask this as I cannot imagine Babs being upfront with the detail.

Reactions: 8
She worries about being friendly to a stranger who complimented her, but doesn’t worry about flashing her pants. I don’t get it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
except when she's doing the school run, and has decided it's best not to flash her knickers - hence why she bought herself specifically non-transparent black cycling shorts, apparently,to avoid people seeing he pants if she dress blows up! she'd be FUMING if that did happen though, and she didn't get a photo of it for SM, begging for praise about how she is the 21st century Marilyn Monroe! 🤣

the whole situation is ridiculous, because she seems to be implying that the teachers and parents - and probably most of the kids - at erin and ethan's school haven't seen her flaunting her pants, fanning her fanny and showing off her sweaty crotch all over the internet. i doubt they'd bat an eyelid if her knickers were on show on the school run - i imagine they all see it as just typical emma conway behaviour, and would probably receive an eye roll at the very most

this sudden introduction of black shorts to hide her pants does make me wonder whether the kids have commented and refused to be taken to school with babs unless she stops embarrassing them. at least they can physically refuse to leave the house with her, i guess, whereas online they have absolutely no choice in whether she shows off their underwear - and her own - to their classmates. i hope it isn't a sign that the bullying has already started. 😔

• Sad

I don't either 🤷‍♀️ But for what my opinion is worth, any decent therapist won't "tell her" to do anything. They'll help her come to that decision for herself. A bit like you can't tell an alcoholic to stop drinking 🥺😢 She's addicted,,,,, to this site, her own page, the attention and money it gives her, the thrill of the unknown. Its all an addiction. Nobody in their right mind would carry on the way she does if they were mentally well.
Anyway, that's just my opinion.
As you were 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
except when she's doing the school run, and has decided it's best not to flash her knickers - hence why she bought herself specifically non-transparent black cycling shorts, apparently,to avoid people seeing he pants if she dress blows up! she'd be FUMING if that did happen though, and she didn't get a photo of it for SM, begging for praise about how she is the 21st century Marilyn Monroe! 🤣

the whole situation is ridiculous, because she seems to be implying that the teachers and parents - and probably most of the kids - at erin and ethan's school haven't seen her flaunting her pants, fanning her fanny and showing off her sweaty crotch all over the internet. i doubt they'd bat an eyelid if her knickers were on show on the school run - i imagine they all see it as just typical emma conway behaviour, and would probably receive an eye roll at the very most

this sudden introduction of black shorts to hide her pants does make me wonder whether the kids have commented and refused to be taken to school with babs unless she stops embarrassing them. at least they can physically refuse to leave the house with her, i guess, whereas online they have absolutely no choice in whether she shows off their underwear - and her own - to their classmates. i hope it isn't a sign that the bullying has already started. 😔
I highly doubt anything new has happened, she’s always been the same. Lost count of how many times during home schooling she made a fuss about being dressed in case she had to be in the background of one of the kids’ zooms when in reality any pupil, parent or teacher can see what underwear she wears on a regular basis. She’s always made a thing of getting make up on for the school run when she puts ugly selfies up hourly on the Internet. She seems to think the Instagram life she lives is completely secret to everyone she comes across in the real world, because she’s an idiot.

Reactions: 15
I don't either 🤷‍♀️ But for what my opinion is worth, any decent therapist won't "tell her" to do anything. They'll help her come to that decision for herself. A bit like you can't tell an alcoholic to stop drinking 🥺😢 She's addicted,,,,, to this site, her own page, the attention and money it gives her, the thrill of the unknown. Its all an addiction. Nobody in their right mind would carry on the way she does if they were mentally well.
Anyway, that's just my opinion.
As you were 😊
To be fair I don’t think it’s anything to do with being mentally unwell
I think she gets validation from the saddo duck-wits who follow her and her moronic Insta friends whose own wannabe middle class mummy angst content is bleeping dire

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.