Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs: ‘watch this film it’s so good, I’d really recommend it etc etc’ but then doesn’t tell us what it’s about!!
That's cos she fell asleep after 5 minutes and just read the summary of the plot on IMDb this am, dozy twit. To be honest I don't want her going all Barry Norman à la Film 78 on her stories, she'd be crap at summarising the plot.
Slightly OT, my dear departed gran loved Crossroads ( Midlands soap for those under 40) however she was quite confused and if you asked her what had happened in the latest episode you never got a correct description. It was like she'd watched an entirely different episode to the nation. I feel this is how Babs would be...on a different planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Most of her descriptions are ‘bit sweary, not for the kiddos’….rather than explaining what the film is actually about!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210623_105911_com.instagram.android.jpg

Don't give up the day job Babs...oh wait you don't have one...cos what you do isn't work is it ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
God she’s boring, Babs nobody for one sec thought they were babies. You’ve told everyone they are your daughter’s drawers & of course they are dolls. I’m sure she’s going to appreciate you showing everyone her drawers are stuffed with dolls though! Top parenting right there 👍🏻
0B50DD63-2D39-4E79-995F-226422CFF534.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210623_120121.jpg
Why does she insist on having her ugly mug on every photo? OK, reference the dolls if you must, but put away the face, we don't need to see it in every bloody story. Not that we need a running commentary of every thought she has, but that's Babs for you!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Most of her descriptions are ‘bit sweary, not for the kiddos’….rather than explaining what the film is actually about!
This REALLY irritates me. I've admitted before I'm not a particularly "family friendly" person 🤣 but I don't see why it has to be pointed out when she watches entertainment meant for adults that it contains ADULT CONTENT!

In the case of Promising Young Woman though, I suspect Emma wouldn't be even be able to write about the subject matter of the film, let alone speak it aloud. I'm absolutely not minimising or making light of sexual assault, but Emma can't even discuss standard, consensual sex. How those children were conceived I will never know.

Reactions: 17
She is trying so hard to be funny like DMC and the others who got into the tiktok thing ages ago, except they mostly are funny with their own original content. Will always be a has been.

Reactions: 11
I like how Annie Sloan got in touch after the last time. Not because they wanted a collab or to gift her some items. But because she used the paint wrong do they wanted to give her advice!
Bet she was secretly gutted when she read their email!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another reason E will get a hard time from other kids-now they all will know she has dolls (i’m not for one minute saying she shouldn’t have them) kids are cruel. And I also know if I knew one of the mums at the school my children go to was on social media I would look at it, so I’m sure the kids at her school will start knowing what is going on very soon if they dont already.
Also, without revealing too much I went to a clients house today and guess what? She was a babette. She had a morning bab mug on her draining board, on the bottom it says Thailand on it, so this where they are made i presume?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Love the way the bag is marketed to carry snacks and treats 😂😂 all about the food isn’t she?!
not only is she marketing £11.00 see-through tote bags as somewhere to store your snacks - i'm sure a £1 primark one would do the job if you needed an entire bag to store treats - but she's also suggesting that people who don't like mugs should buy one of her extortionately-priced mugs anyway - to store pens in?! at a time when people are generally struggling with money - due to the pandemic that has gone right over babs' head - WHO is going to spend £15 for bloody pen storage?! if someone truly were THAT desperate to buy a disney mug to store their stationery, they could buy a licensed disney mug from primark - y'know, like the ones babs was literally showing off in a recent vlog - or even one from the disney store for less than £15! she has literally no clue.

also, her branding is all over the place
she's promoting her new totes as "tote-ally magical tote bags", yet on the website, they're labelled as "tip top totes" with no mention of the "tote-ally magical" slogan! she literally has a whole team of mugs working for her - her words, not mine! - and she can't even get the branding right! 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s a popular song on tiktok at the moment, though it is quite hard to tell which song it is from Babs version!
My eight year old knows how to google. How will she explain herself if Erin Googles WAP 🤦🏼‍♀️
good to know that babs - who spends her life living in the future - hasn't thought about what she's going to say when erin asks her what WAP means, despite repeatedly exposing her to the acronym. 🤦🏻‍♀️

as you say, i'm sure that erin is perfectly capable of using google, and if she hasn't already looked up the meaning, she certainly will when babs gives her some bizarre jumbled, explanation with the #bitrude hashtag added on the end, or randomly throws out a meaningless string of words beginning with W, A and P. it'd be different if erin had picked up the term at school, but to have learnt it solely because babs dances around to the song in HER bedroom while making her film the whole car crash is a whole new level of wrong! i can't imagine erin's teachers are going to be too impressed when it's erin teaching all the other kids in the playground the WAP dance that she learned from her own mother. but yeah babs, it's HP that's inappropriate! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210623_135707.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They did NOT tell her to paint it blue and white. Absolutely not buying that at all!!! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ they're not completely clueless, colourblind, tasteless wenches.

They definitely just told her how not to screw it up this time. I'm still grossed out by painting over all wood grain of that lovely unit.

Such a fad! Give it 6 months and she'll be skipping it because she's realised now it's cool to actually celebrate natural beauty of the materials and she'll be rebuying a truck full of wooden furniture.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I suspect Erin probably already knows what WAP means, and wouldn’t ask her embarrassment of a mother that question anyway!

Reactions: 11
Also, without revealing too much I went to a clients house today and guess what? She was a babette. She had a morning bab mug on her draining board, on the bottom it says Thailand on it, so this where they are made i presume?
should have accidentally knocked it over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Little tribute to Babs, specially for her copying Elton John's "Lewk"

"I'm still scamming" (parody of I'm still standing)

🎵🎶Once I never could have hoped to land
Thousands of followers on le gram
All my morals just went in the bin
Now I flaunt my gunt and gurn
In my outfit of the day
Pretending that I'm thin

And did you think this kween would ever win
Well look at me imma fooling you again!
I got my over priced mugs
And I'm armed with a cock
Laughing all way, while my Babette's flock

Don't ya know
I'm still scamming
Better than I ever did
Looking like a true narcissistic
Dressing like a little kid
And I'm still scamming
After all this time
Picking up the pieces of my lies
With PUS right by my side

I'm still scamming.. yass yass yass (repeat X3)

You will never know what it's like
Can't breathe, too much air my contents shite
I'm outta ideas better rehash some stuff
And film another reel
Caked in clown make up!

Don't ya know
I'm still scamming
Better than I ever did
Being a dick to my husband
Favouring my older kid
And I'm still scamming
After all this time
Picking out the pieces of my sleep from my eyes
All while I lie

I'm still scamming.. yass yass yass...
I'm still scamming yass yass yass (repeat X10) 🎶🎵

You're welcome 😁🕶👓
Amazing!!!

Reactions: 2
God she’s boring, Babs nobody for one sec thought they were babies. You’ve told everyone they are your daughter’s drawers & of course they are dolls. I’m sure she’s going to appreciate you showing everyone her drawers are stuffed with dolls though! Top parenting right there 👍🏻View attachment 630736
My three year old just saw this and said "what's that mom?" Not quite sure on the answer really because, well, WHAT IS THAT??! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.