Brummy Mummy #7 Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£345,000 terraced house, definitely affordable for the average brummy mom. 😒
Wow thats expensive does she live in quite a leafy area of Birmingham. Went though Edgbaston other day looks lovely around that area.

Reactions: 6
She's so full of it the average influencer gets about 3k for every ad they do so couple that with the wage from youtube she is no where near a average teachers wage

Reactions: 12
Yes indeed. There are some really nice houses
I don't know Birmingham well the shopping was amazing. But someone said before she doesnt live on Birmingham itself.
Her house seems pretty average size not ott mansion.

Reactions: 3
She's so full of it the average influencer gets about 3k for every ad they do so couple that with the wage from youtube she is no where near a average teachers wage
Or a part time teacher’s wage!! Why did she need to address that comment? Again the engagement, but would would it matter if she didn’t read her DMs?!?

Her comments regarding the lady unfollowing her just shows how completely out of touch/delusional she is.

She’s just full of tit.

“I want my kids to have a similar upbringing to mine” - HA! Good one Emma. Your children are being brought up with their whole lives exposed on social media for YOUR financial gain. They have no privacy. They believe that life consists of talking into a phone or camera and posting everything online. They are being brought up to believe that multiple holidays to Disney every year is the norm.

“I pay myself a part time teachers wage” - HA!!!!!! Oh do duck off love!!!!!!!! What a load of rubbish.

“I say no to loads of gifted stuff because I don’t like it in my house”

Are you having a laugh?!!!!!!

She’s awful.

Anyone have a PR contact for Disney/Haven - think they need to see her posts and the dry humping of the take aways etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The pants pic is down now anyway? Did she take it down or did a report finally get accepted?

Normal mum? She's such a bleeping joke

Reactions: 8
She probably does "pay herself" a part time teachers wage...the rest is her "savings" hence going to disney every bloody year which for most people would be a once every few years or once a lifetime kind of trip. Never mind the trips to new york and eurodisney as well. No way an average couple could do that. So relatable🙄

Reactions: 19
The pants pic is down now anyway? Did she take it down or did a report finally get accepted?

Normal mum? She's such a bleeping joke
It’s still showing on the grid but when you click on it, it goes to the picture about stephen’s account (well the parody one)

She probably does "pay herself" a part time teachers wage...the rest is her "savings" hence going to disney every bloody year which for most people would be a once every few years or once a lifetime kind of trip. Never mind the trips to new york and eurodisney as well. No way an average couple could do that. So relatable🙄
Plus stephen’s job must be very well paid too!!

Reactions: 4
It’s still showing on the grid but when you click on it, it goes to the picture about stephen’s account (well the parody one)

Plus stephen’s job must be very well paid too!!
He’s probably on £30K a year. Maybe a bit more.

What she’s failing to grasp there is that most people pay for their holidays out of their “part-time teacher’s salary” or whatever. I bet she is also saving massively for the future, for when this all ends.

Reactions: 10
Wow thats expensive does she live in quite a leafy area of Birmingham. Went though Edgbaston other day looks lovely around that area.
It's very easy to find her address online, she had a meltdown about it on here a while back, blaming trolls for sharing her address online 😂😂😂 when in actual fact it was Stephen who has his address online for his business 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yes, she lives in one of the most desirable areas of Birmingham. Hardly the “ordinary terraced house” scenario she likes to play out.

Reactions: 12
My partner and I were discussing holidays when we have kids in the future, it's pretty much a given that we'll be going on scummy The Sun caravan holidays and maybe abroad every 2-3 years if we can afford it. That's a NORMAL family holiday plan that is actually affordable, none of this Disney every year crap

Reactions: 13
My partner and I were discussing holidays when we have kids in the future, it's pretty much a given that we'll be going on scummy The Sun caravan holidays and maybe abroad every 2-3 years if we can afford it. That's a NORMAL family holiday plan that is actually affordable, none of this Disney every year crap
Disney Florida would probably cost in the region of at least £10K - far more if they pay to stay at a Disney hotel or if they stay for more than a week. My cousin & his family (2 adults, 3 kids) went last year for 2 weeks staying at a Disney hotel and they spent close to £15K - but they will never go again, they saved for about 7 years to be able to pay for it.

Reactions: 9
Disney Florida would probably cost in the region of at least £10K - far more if they pay to stay at a Disney hotel or if they stay for more than a week. My cousin & his family (2 adults, 3 kids) went last year for 2 weeks staying at a Disney hotel and they spent close to £15K - but they will never go again, they saved for about 7 years to be able to pay for it.
Her parents usually go with them too to Florida so no doubt they probably club together

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.