Brummy Mummy #7 Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she cared one bit about her images being misused she would not have posted the last one. And you can only imagine her husband took it. The mind literally boggles. Bizarre. Such a very bizarre lady.

Reactions: 15
I was just coming on here to say the same as above, she clearly reads here, "I'm aware my comments get torn apart and screen shotted" 🙄
So then, Emma, please please for the love of all things brummy, please just give us a nod, a hint, something to let us know that you've got the really big issue here in hand! Forget the jokey parody account that's been set up that's caused absolutely NO HARM and look at the fact that YOUR pics of YOUR kids that YOU put online are appearing in highly disturbing sites! Just tell us you know, and it's being dealt with, and take some time off with them. Or if you can't bare to stop touching your boobs on camera and showing your ugliest faces, at least give them a break from it all. It's a circus, and it's getting darker by the day!

Reactions: 12
Stephen is just an absolute twit in my opinion. If I asked my husband to take the kind of pics he is taking of her, he'd tell me to get to duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone needs to send all these boob/naked posts to the UK Disney PR team, I am not happy that a family brand is working with such a disgusting woman

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stephen is just an absolute twit in my opinion. If I asked my husband to take the kind of pics he is taking of her, he'd tell me to get to duck!
If I asked my boyfriend to take pictures of me like that to post on instagram, we would be having a serious talk about our relationship...

This image will be used against those poor kids for years to come in the playground....

Reactions: 18
Her husband is such a wet blanket can just see him smiling like a loser and being all "heehee yes ok will take your picture" get a hold of yourself man

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I hope Disney sack her. She is an embarrassment of a women and such an attention seeker, grow the duck up.

Reactions: 21
Someone needs to send all these boob/naked posts to the UK Disney PR team, I am not happy that a family brand is working with such a disgusting woman
Well Charlotte Ruff has already cut her ex friend Brogan out so why not BM as well? Charlotte seems to be the only one with any sense these days.

Reactions: 4
My husband would not be happy if I posted a photo like that on my social media.

Stephen is as bad as her. Loves all the freebies.

And Haven Holidays where she is about to have another free holiday with them in Scotland.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
my husband would love to take photos like this but they would only ever be for his eyes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There you go, folks, she got her 8 year old daughter to take the picture.
Why do you insist on your children seeing you naked so much Emma??? Disguisting
That’s absolutely disgraceful, imagine Ethan growing up absolutely haunted by his unhygienic NAKED moms tits in your face and imagine asking a child to take a pic of me lying naked on a bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.