Brummy Mummy #7 Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Agree. To get your 8 year old daughter to take suggestive pictures of you like that is actually really serious!!
It’s not suggestive she got her pants on lying on her bed saying she’s hot, it’s ment to be humerus. I have a 6 yr old and offers sees me naked. It’s not sinister I’m his. Mum I ageee with her getting more unrealtable, with all the free stuff and holidays, those kids go on a amazing holiday every holiday, makes me feel a bit sad I can’t afford to do that and both me and my husband work.

Reactions: 4
Not forgetting Stephen and her Manager apparently read here yet according to her it wasn’t them who told her about the Parody accounts even though they were mentioned on here 🤔

They don’t read here. SHE does. Morning babs!

Does this fit the image Giovanna Fletcher wants for Happy Mum, Happy Baby tour? 🤔
She’s having Jamila who says plus size women can’t go shopping. At least brummy mummy is promoting body confidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
As me and my mum always say, what we find normal, others may think it’s odd. Maybe Emma should start thinking that before calling cupboard handles sexual and flashing her bits

Reactions: 8
It’s not suggestive she got her pants on lying on her bed saying she’s hot, it’s ment to be humerus. I have a 6 yr old and offers sees me naked. It’s not sinister I’m his. Mum I ageee with her getting more unrealtable, with all the free stuff and holidays, those kids go on a amazing holiday every holiday, makes me feel a bit sad I can’t afford to do that and both me and my husband work.

But she’s constantly taking about her self in a sexualised manner. Constantly talking about her breasts, constantly pulling up her dress to show her crotch. Literally dry humping a takeaway delivery.

If a man was constantly rubbing his crotch, taking about his penis/testicles, simulating sex with inanimate objects and asking his child to take photos of him nearly naked would you find that “humorous” - I don’t think so. Because it’s not funny. It’s very weird, concerning behaviour that is borderline inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If I was to lay on the bed like that my husband would ask if I was offering myself to him, different people look at the same thing in different ways , but then we can’t all be wrong can we ??

Reactions: 6
I’m a plus sized, I see this as boosting are plus size confidence, it is her sense of humour. I work in a acute mental health ward, and am a safeguarding lead for where I work and this would not even make the referral stage. Sorry I’m just trying to see it for what it is.

Reactions: 4
I’m a plus sized, I see this as boosting are plus size confidence, it is her sense of humour. I work in a acute mental health ward, and am a safeguarding lead for where I work and this would not even make the referral stage. Sorry I’m just trying to see it for what it is.

Emma laying in her bed in her pants is boosting plus size confidence?

Ok then. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Emma laying in her bed in her pants is boosting plus size confidence?

Ok then. 🙄
Look at all the skinny bods all over Instagram look at love island, then walking round in next to nothing. I just think she was joking about how bloody hot it was and it been taken out of context. That my opinion doesn’t make me right or wrong just my view.

Reactions: 7
I showed the picture to my husband and he laughed and said at least it wasn’t naked. I’m now seriously considering divorce 😜😜

I mean I wouldn’t post that picture on the internet and I certainly wouldn’t talk about a sweaty crack. However I’m not someone who lives there life on the internet. I make my money from a professional job and also a part time job in a supermarket which I do because I love it!

I work in a school and am involved in recruitment for that school and we don’t google the applicants. I mean if they had a gap in employment and said they used to be an influencer then we might google them but not as a standard procedure.

I think and I’m not just on about this thread sometimes in here people get caught up in the smallest detail and that’s what gives the site a bad name.
Sleeping naked is normal. Your children seeing you naked is normal. Let’s not let details take away from the main argument against her that is how unrelatable that she has become.

And no we’re not talking hanging around with celebrities or big ticket gifts but her behaviour. Her ego has risen and she is almost unbearable. At this point I can’t remember what it was that I found so nice and watchable about her.

Reactions: 20
I have a few problems with her stories just now.

First of all, why start by saying it’s a “weird one” and telling everyone to click through it. I doubt you would go to the trouble of typing all of that nonsense out if you didn’t want people to take the time to read it. And secondly, there’s nothing weird about it at all. You are selling your life to strangers on the internet. Let’s call them your customers, shall we? And this particular customer decided to reach out and let you know that they aren’t buying it anymore. What is so weird about that? Feedback is a normal part of any business bab, good or bad.

But then I am left wondering if she even received this message at all. I mean it’s as if she has summed up all of the very valid points we have raised over here without giving us any credit for them. I assume she has created this fictional “polite” mum on Facebook character so she could say all of the things she has read on tattle, without admitting that she reads here and we actually aren’t all trolls. She really over-embellished the part where she explains how she received the message which is typical when someone is making something up. And then she couldn’t even respond candidly, she had to type it all out.

All seems a bit “weird” and convenient to me. 😏

Reactions: 21
But she’s constantly taking about her self in a sexualised manner. Constantly talking about her breasts, constantly pulling up her dress to show her crotch. Literally dry humping a takeaway delivery.

If a man was constantly rubbing his crotch, taking about his penis/testicles, simulating sex with inanimate objects and asking his child to take photos of him nearly naked would you find that “humorous” - I don’t think so. Because it’s not funny. It’s very weird, concerning behaviour that is borderline inappropriate.
This. A lot of her behaviour is questionable for a family/Disney/mummy account. Her being their mum, or that she's trying to be funny doesnt excuse it.

Reactions: 11
Her stories about the Mum unfollowing her...🙄 trying to make out she’s a normal Mum paying herself a part time Teacher’s wage, driving a tiny car, living in a terraced house. Yeah ok babs 🙄🙄🙄
Why even put something like that on her stories. Oh, sorry, she needs validation from her sheep as to how relatable and brilliant she is.

Reactions: 10
I have no doubts whatsoever that she is paying herself a part time teachers wage. That would keep her from having to pay tax and is what most people with their own limited company do. HOWEVER, she’ll also be claiming mileage, any tat bought and shown in a haul video becomes a business expense, every holiday vlog can have money claimed back because it’s now a shooting location. All those things add up.

Imagine never having to pay for your kids clothes because you’ve shown them in a haul video. The entire school uniform she bought she’ll be able to claim back. Things like that quickly add up! So yeah, I’m sure she does pay herself a small wage but it doesn’t show the real picture.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have no doubts whatsoever that she is paying herself a part time teachers wage. That would keep her from having to pay tax and is what most people with their own limited company do. HOWEVER, she’ll also be claiming mileage, any tat bought and shown in a haul video becomes a business expense, every holiday vlog can have money claimed back because it’s now a shooting location. All those things add up.

Imagine never having to pay for your kids clothes because you’ve shown them in a haul video. The entire school uniform she bought she’ll be able to claim back. Things like that quickly add up! So yeah, I’m sure she does pay herself a small wage but it doesn’t show the real picture.
Surely her followers are insulted by being fed this tit. She must think they are all absolute halfwits. I would have more respect for her if she just owned the comfortable life this ridiculous job has afforded her.

Reactions: 12
Yes, she lives in one of the most desirable areas of Birmingham. Hardly the “ordinary terraced house” scenario she likes to play out.
Yeah, it's hardly a Coronation St type of terrace.

This day of doing nothing is probably just an excuse for her to laze around watching crap (and why waste time in the shower when there's reality TV to watch?) while the kids make themselves toast for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Reactions: 8
I have a few problems with her stories just now.

First of all, why start by saying it’s a “weird one” and telling everyone to click through it. I doubt you would go to the trouble of typing all of that nonsense out if you didn’t want people to take the time to read it. And secondly, there’s nothing weird about it at all. You are selling your life to strangers on the internet. Let’s call them your customers, shall we? And this particular customer decided to reach out and let you know that they aren’t buying it anymore. What is so weird about that? Feedback is a normal part of any business bab, good or bad.

But then I am left wondering if she even received this message at all. I mean it’s as if she has summed up all of the very valid points we have raised over here without giving us any credit for them. I assume she has created this fictional “polite” mum on Facebook character so she could say all of the things she has read on tattle, without admitting that she reads here and we actually aren’t all trolls. She really over-embellished the part where she explains how she received the message which is typical when someone is making something up. And then she couldn’t even respond candidly, she had to type it all out.

All seems a bit “weird” and convenient to me. 😏
Why would someone message her to tell her they are unfollowing her ? They’d just unfollow 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think she had this message either
And like you say she can’t soeak of the cuff / naturally in response to it instead writing it out (which is odd )

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I understand the arguments about 'oh well as a mum its totally fine for my child to see me naked blah blah blah' but its the fact that she got her 8 year old daughter to take the photo. If Stephen would've taken it then i don't think people would care as much as they do right now because obviously he's her husband and no matter what the context of the photo is I think we can all agree its a 'mature' photo? For example if Belle Delphine had taken that photo nobody would argue 'oh well its hot and shes having a laugh at the skinny people that can lay there naked and its totally fine' it would be instantly sexualised (not to mention that body positivity crap is just an excuse to post a revealing photo). Are we saying because shes middle aged its instantly not a sexualised photo? If she was 10 or 20 years younger with a child would it be viewed by other middle aged mums agreeing with her now the same way? No.

Also Erin is about to hit puberty. I would be mortified now if my mum asked me to take a photo of her like that and post it online and i'm 20, I would've been mortified at 8 as well. God forbid her friends find that photo in the future and take the piss out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Away with you Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.