Brummy Mummy #7 Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s absolutely disgraceful, imagine Ethan growing up absolutely haunted by his unhygienic NAKED moms tits in your face and imagine asking a child to take a pic of me lying naked on a bed.
I Agree. To get your 8 year old daughter to take suggestive pictures of you like that is actually really serious!!

Reactions: 9
She says women keep coming up to her saying they’ve started running and wearing cossies because of her 🙄

Next they’ll all be posting pics of themselves naked saying ‘Brummy inspired me’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG I talked about that picture like it was one my husband would take but it was her little lady that took it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Feel sick

Reactions: 5
I think the latest Instagram post of her sprawled out on her bed with little on just confirms (at least to me) that she is just acting up to what's getting discussed on here. We call her "vile" she gives us vile by talking about her sweaty crack 😷🤮
We raise concern about her sleeping naked with her 6 year old son, she shows us she's definitely sleeping naked. It's all a big game to her, she's no victim like she would like her sheep to believe she is.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think the latest Instagram post of her sprawled out on her bed with little on just confirms (at least to me) that is just acting up to what's getting discussed on here. We call her "vile" she gives us vile by talking about her sweaty crack 😷🤮
We raise concern about her sleeping naked with her 6 year old son, she shows us she's definitely sleeping naked. It's all a big game to her, she's no victim like she would like her sheep to believe she is.
It’ll only be a matter of time until she takes it a step too to react to us here and all her minions will turn on her

Reactions: 13
I showed my bf the starfish pic and #sweatycrack, he thought it was disgusting and he's the first to say if I'm being harsh or not 😂

Reactions: 4
This whole mummy influencer thing is just really giving me the shits. They are happy to accept all of the perks that come with their big following but can’t hack any of the negative stuff, like people having an opinion on their ridiculous antics. Apparently Emma was absolutely fine with the parody account, even choosing to go out of her way and comment on it. Now the switch has flipped and she is having a full blow meltdown about it, probably all in the name of engagement. Like everyone has already said, still no mention of her family’s pics being used inappropriately or anything about her UNDERAGE (I know she loves that) daughter’s YouTube account. Stop paraphrasing everything that is said on here to make us all look like nasty trolls. Why not send your followers over for a read and let them make up their own minds? But I assume that you and many other influencers know that people are more likely to think badly of you rather than us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t care about her children on the horrible site, because she put them on her public Instagram in swimsuits again today.
Let’s not sugarcoat it, she’s a bad mum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve started following a lovely blogger called Organised Motherhood that I saw mentioned on Mrs Meldrum’s thread. She has done a few stories about vloggers like Brummy. She says she has never had a negative comment. She gets no trolls. She also doesn’t show her kids faces in vlogs or on insta and she doesn’t even state their names.

Brummy and all the others like her feature their kids too heavily but then can’t take the criticism for exposing them.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t care about her children on the horrible site, because she put them on her public Instagram in swimsuits again today.
Let’s not sugarcoat it, she’s a bad mum.
Did she?!? This woman will never ever learn. She will regret this

Reactions: 6
The post “doesn’t violate Instagram’s guidelines” apparently..... shame

Reactions: 6
So she can’t write back to everyone’s lovely comments on that post because she knows they will get “scrutinised and torn apart” but then she follows that post up with a spread eagle photo taken by her own daughter.

When are people going to wise up to this bullshit? She isn’t going to comment back because she can’t be fucked. Your comments are engagement and something she needs to boost her ego, nothing else.

Reactions: 14
So yesterday she wasn’t bothered about the parody accounts and doesn’t read comments or replies
Having it on her story obv didn’t get the amount of dm’s she thought it would ( that she doesn’t read of course !) so she puts up a rambling post totally exaggerating everything and sheep’s comments made me cringe ... tho I burst out laughing at the hashtag whydotheywanttobelikeme ... now I’m not speaking for everyone of course but I don’t think anyone does Emma 😂...n as for that photo there are no words ... and she says her legs look great ... that’s what she takes from that picture 🙄 I’m stunned !! I just think if I said to my daughter take my pic like that for Instagram she would be er no ! Well more words than that ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.