Brummy Mummy #7 Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t care about her children on the horrible site, because she put them on her public Instagram in swimsuits again today.
Let’s not sugarcoat it, she’s a bad mum.
I’m starting to think that too, I always thought she was selfish, arrogant, embarrassing etc etc but never thought she was an unfit or bad mother and I’m starting to think she is, she has gone off the rails a bit

Reactions: 6
Great parenting Emma. Teaching your 8 year old daughter that it’s ok to take photos with yourself half naked in bed to post on social media.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So yesterday she wasn’t bothered about the parody accounts and doesn’t read comments or replies
Having it on her story obv didn’t get the amount of dm’s she thought it would ( that she doesn’t read of course !) so she puts up a rambling post totally exaggerating everything and sheep’s comments made me cringe ... tho I burst out laughing at the hashtag whydotheywanttobelikeme ... now I’m not speaking for everyone of course but I don’t think anyone does Emma 😂...n as for that photo there are no words ... and she says her legs look great ... that’s what she takes from that picture 🙄 I’m stunned !! I just think if I said to my daughter take my pic like that for Instagram she would be er no ! Well more words than that ...
I have a daughter the same age as Erin and I know that if I asked her to take a picture of me like that she would question it .... but then I’m not a dick and would never ask my 8yo to take a picture of me like that

Reactions: 18
Isn’t it funny that EVERY single response to her photo is that they also look like that right now but not one other person has shared a photo x

Reactions: 5
There you go, folks, she got her 8 year old daughter to take the picture.
Why do you insist on your children seeing you naked so much Emma??? Disguisting
If you look at the person who commented picture her son Is a baby so it’s perfectly fine to sleep topless with them.

My youngest brother is autistic and when he was younger he slept with my mum and dad until he was 8, never ever in a million years did my parents sleep naked next to him!

Reactions: 7
Latest stories - she's not having a shower today.

It was the hottest night on record in the UK last night. Everyone else in the country are having extra showers .. but she's not having a wash. Nice [emoji2961]

• Sick
So she’s saying on her stories this morning that she had a message from a mum saying that they’re unfollowing her because she’s become unrelateable. When yesterday she said she only reads dms/ messages If it’s to do with Stephen and the kids. I can’t with this woman anymore. Can someone please make a list of all the times recently she’s lied about reading dm’s/ messages so we can send it to her and call her out

Reactions: 21
I have a daughter the same age as Erin and I know that if I asked her to take a picture of me like that she would question it .... but then I’m not a dick and would never ask my 8yo to take a picture of me like that
I just find it so weird. I wouldn't bat an eye lid if a pic like that was posted by someone from geordie shore or even a comedian but a mummy/family blogger??? It doesn't really fit with that aesthetic.

I just find it so weird. I wouldn't bat an eye lid if a pic like that was posted by someone from geordie shore or even a comedian but a mummy/family blogger??? It doesn't really fit with that aesthetic.
Yeah I couldn't have put it better myself. A Disney mummy vlogger getting her kid to take that picture for her seems so random and seriously out of character for what she's supposed to be doing. I doubt Louise would have Darcy take a picture of her half naked on the bed 💁‍♀️ then again I doubt Darcy would do that without question.

Reactions: 11
So she’s saying on her stories this morning that she had a message from a mum saying that they’re unfollowing her because she’s become unrelateable. When yesterday she said she only reads dms/ messages If it’s to do with Stephen and the kids. I can’t with this woman anymore. Can someone please make a list of all the times recently she’s lied about reading dm’s/ messages so we can send it to her and call her out
Not forgetting Stephen and her Manager apparently read here yet according to her it wasn’t them who told her about the Parody accounts even though they were mentioned on here 🤔

They don’t read here. SHE does. Morning babs!

Yeah I couldn't have put it better myself. A Disney mummy vlogger getting her kid to take that picture for her seems so random and seriously out of character for what she's supposed to be doing. I doubt Louise would have Darcy take a picture of her half naked on the bed 💁‍♀️ then again I doubt Darcy would do that without question.
Does this fit the image Giovanna Fletcher wants for Happy Mum, Happy Baby tour? 🤔

Reactions: 16
#boycottbrummymummy I still can’t get over the way she behaves, who is saying no to her, or do you want to reconsider this? Like what even goes through your mind

Reactions: 12
Her stories about the Mum unfollowing her...🙄 trying to make out she’s a normal Mum paying herself a part time Teacher’s wage, driving a tiny car, living in a terraced house. Yeah ok babs 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’d imagine she’s only ever saying no to people as there’s only a certain amount of hours a day she’s available if she got up she could say yes more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think something drastic needs to happen like a newspaper doing a story on her and how she knows her kids pictures are everywhere and how she gets kids to take naked pictures of her. But I think even then she would use it to her full advantage she's so mentally unstable she would be a mental hospitals dream client

Also she says shes scared of not doing brand deals anymore I think something like the mrs meldrum thing has to happen where people contact these brands and tell them what kind of woman is representing them

Reactions: 9
It's because she thinks she is a comedian and is 'doing it to make you all happy' remember. I think she wants to be recruited as the third scummy slummy mummy or whatever they are called. I'd be really interested to know what Disney and Haven think of #sweatycrack and these pics though.

Reactions: 10
Latest stories - she's not having a shower today.

It was the hottest night on record in the UK last night. Everyone else in the country are having extra showers .. but she's not having a wash. Nice [emoji2961]

. COL-L29 .
Admitting that 😳😂x
I think it’s bevause someone commented on here she’d not had a shower last night and gone to bed with dirty feet ... so not that reads on here she thinks she’s being a smart arse by doing the opposite ! Nope just scummy not showering 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Admitting that 😳😂x
I think it’s bevause someone commented on here she’d not had a shower last night and gone to bed with dirty feet ... so not that reads on here she thinks she’s being a smart arse by doing the opposite ! Nope just scummy not showering 🤮
Exactly! Have a shower for godsakes you dirty mare!!!😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Her stories about the Mum unfollowing her...🙄 trying to make out she’s a normal Mum paying herself a part time Teacher’s wage, driving a tiny car, living in a terraced house. Yeah ok babs 🙄🙄🙄
£345,000 terraced house, definitely affordable for the average brummy mom. 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.